LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

Ligerrrr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are amazing!! I'm patiently waiting for your Super Delfin :D :D :D

You'll have to wait a bit for Super Delfin, I have other caws in mind for now.

Yesss I've been waiting for that Hayabusa. Wonderful job as always. Thanks for creating my favorite wrestler. You are a freaking creation god

So much gratitude is his pleasure!

I have updated El Desperado it is not finished yet and it is difficult to create it with his current outfit that shows his eyes. I can not find a perfect photo to extract the eyes if someone has one I'm taking.

I will show you an overview of my work.

1511640660-wwe-2k18-20171125210753.png

1511640660-wwe-2k18-20171125210717.png

1511640660-wwe-2k18-20171125210728.png

1511640660-wwe-2k18-20171125210738.png

I have three different models for the eyes. The first is the one I chose tell me what you think.

1511640667-wwe-2k18-20171125210809.png

1511640668-wwe-2k18-20171125210825.png

1511640672-wwe-2k18-20171125210835.png

Here is a comparison of the masks to use if I show my eyes the rendering is not the same.

For the moment I think to stay on his old outfit despite the fact that I am always looking for a solution to make the news.

1511640660-wwe-2k18-20171125210753.png

1511640660-wwe-2k18-20171125150113.png

I read all your comments. Every opinion is important to me.

Absolutely outstanding work on all of your caws so far this year my friend! I love all of them and the attention to detail is amazing. I've downloaded all of them so far and was even able to create a few new alternative colors and attires for Liger and hayabusa. I wish I knew how to use your Liger to make his heavyweight and battle liger attires lol, but oh well spectacular work nonetheless! As for the desperado, I kind of like your 3rd eye model the most, number 1 is also good, but not really feeling the second one as much. Any hints as to what other wrestlers you might be making this year?

Absolutely outstanding work on all of your caws so far this year my friend! I love all of them and the attention to detail is amazing. I've downloaded all of them so far and was even able to create a few new alternative colors and attires for Liger and hayabusa. I wish I knew how to use your Liger to make his heavyweight and battle liger attires lol, but oh well spectacular work nonetheless! As for the desperado, I kind of like your 3rd eye model the most, number 1 is also good, but not really feeling the second one as much. Any hints as to what other wrestlers you might be making this year?

Hey sleepyjon I was waiting for your return lol thank you very much for your comment it gives me the desire to give me a deep in my caws! Unfortunately I can not give you my textures for Liger and especially for the Battle outfit you will have to create the pants manually. I'm thinking of doing Kishin Liger later when I have enough room to post my caws.

For my list of caws I thought. I hope to succeed in doing all of it.

Japan:

Bushi

Tiger Mask IV

Tiger Mask W

K-Ness

Dragon Kid

Super Delfin

Kishin Liger

El Samurai

Yoshitsune / Taguya Sugi (Maybe)

Ultimo Dragon

Mexican:

Sombra

Volador Jr

Ultimo Guerrero

Atlantis

Dragon Rojo Jr

Averno

Mephisto

Dragon Lee

Caristico (Maybe)

Dr. Wagner Jr

La Mascara (Maybe)

Others:

Super Dragon

Scorpio Sky

Suicide / Manik

Rey Mysterio (Maybe)

Senza Volto

I would like to try the Lucha Underground someday. Here is the list that I would like to do but be careful I do not say that I will do them!

Fenix

Pentagon Jr

Mil Muertes

I hope I have not forgotten anything there is so much but I do not have all the names in my head.

El Desperado is almost finished I already started 3 new caws among this list but I would not say anything. In any case there is one that I'm going to be beautiful!

^ Agreed about the 3rd eye

Yes I chose this one at the moment but I have not yet test to put eyes in textures I almost finished the two outfits.

Wow! Great List of caws! Obviously I am looking very forward to your Super Dragon and Scorpio Sky being a huge Old School PWG/Revolution Pro Fan. But I love the rest have you listed too. I Hope you decide to do Yoshitsune, at one time I thought Takuya Sugi was the future of high flying it's unfortunate his career died after the drug charges.

Thanks guys !

Well honestly since I do not have enough download this year I only have 5 to upload my caws online. I only have one place left so I would like to know which wrestler you prefer to do between BUSHI & TIGER MASK IV ???

Bushi please! there are no good versions on PS4 and hes the only one missing from my LIJ stable!

ps. your El Desperado and Liger are fantastic!

Archived