Patch?

Raddad88

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news for Xbox One users, Patch 1.04 will be up in about 24 hours, so sometimes tommorrow we'll finally get updated.

Little late there bud. 1.03 and 1.04 is out now. It's included in one.

Wait, but how comes...

*the update started the download*

Wow, that was weird LOL, I was like, if it's out now how comes it wasn't downloading, but I just got the update now! XD

I've lost all music for some reason.. not even playing on the menu screen.

Came back on after I restarted the game

If you're on Xbox, that big was there prior. I had it happen when I previewed a Game Capture while still playing the game.

Been fine so far for me too. Not sure what's worse, being nervous about possible patch issues or reading through threads like this. I can't post everyday anymore because of some of you.

I mean I still like the site and a couple of members but can't do the every day/all day posting on here anymore

Good luck to everyone with the patch!

Yeah, I was mad nervous. Only REALLY bad thing for me is belts going over jackets, ugh.

I did have a hiccup with my uni not coming on, but I clicked new, went back to my old one and it loaded fine.

Yeah the belts over jackets sucks for a few of my attires but at the same time it also fixed a few that looked shitty.

Also my game seems faster and less laggy during matches. Even with multiple wrestlers in the ring with alts. Im happy af

Honestly, I didn't even know they had belts go under jackets. My CAW wears a jacket and it went OVER his jacket like old times. So I guess I'm not missing out on much lol

Yeah the belts over jackets sucks for a few of my attires but at the same time it also fixed a few that looked shitty.

Also my game seems faster and less laggy during matches. Even with multiple wrestlers in the ring with alts. Im happy af

Honestly, I didn't even know they had belts go under jackets. My CAW wears a jacket and it went OVER his jacket like old times. So I guess I'm not missing out on much lol

Depends on the jacket. But now all jackets it goes over.

Patch seems to work but I wish they would fix the crowd reactions if you change a superstar from boo to cheer or vice versa in Edit Superstars

Depends on the jacket. But now all jackets it goes over.

Which sucks for someone like Macho Man because if you do an alt attire it overlaps the jacket which just looks bad. Hopefully they will fix this for certain jackets where it goes over and others where it goes under

The biggest issue for me pre-patch was that I wasn't able to play universe with custom arenas at all. Now that it's fixed I can finally enjoy that mode. So far, the only new issue I've had is option to remove referees in create-a-video doesn't work anymore. It sucks because creating videos is one of my favorite things to do, especially with the free cam. It's definitely not a game breaker by any means, but it's something I'd like to see fixed in the next patch.

The biggest issue for me pre-patch was that I wasn't able to play universe with custom arenas at all. Now that it's fixed I can finally enjoy that mode. So far, the only new issue I've had is option to remove referees in create-a-video doesn't work anymore. It sucks because creating videos is one of my favorite things to do, especially with the free cam. It's definitely not a game breaker by any means, but it's something I'd like to see fixed in the next patch.

It's so weird how things can break on some peoples games and not others. I don't know how that happens lol

It's so weird how things can break on some peoples games and not others. I don't know how that happens lol

As someone who tried his hand at coding back in high school, I can tell ya, its really damn easy to create a situation like that.

Yeah I know. I felt like a crazy person complaining about this when no one else seemed to experience it.

Archived