Megalomaniacal Wrestling 2k18 VENDETTA VICE ADDED!!!

kaparati

Hazard and Sugar are the heat but all of these attires are really creative. Great work

Oh, and who is that in your avy? Looks vicious

Thanks man! alot of effort went into getting these characters the way I wanted them, the guy in my picture is Salem ive not made him yet this year as I couldnt use the face texture/face paint from last year coz it looked really grainy

• 3 weeks later...

She looks sinister as hell. Lovin it.

Thanks WNX, I think the turn to face paint plays to that(Thank Isaac FailedHero1985 for the change this year), I also added the green mess in her teeth from her poison mist signature and I plan on doing a new attire for this year but that will come later once ive finished other projects. Also still have her 2 grey attires and the Carnage and Venom based attires from last year to work with if I want to expand the character

• 3 weeks later...

your attire work is insane!

Thanks again Ted, Yea I try and apply different tricks and techniques to each attire and when I can I try and make full custom logos, this is why it takes me so long to create each character because of alot of trial and error with the designs and stuff and I never like to upload until I am completely happy with their look. I am gathering up screenshots to do a catalogue of my current works in progress that I will post here soon. I like your tattoo and face texture work you always have second to none level textures and your japanese wrestlers have inspired my character Takeo Kazu-Nero. (I will display him amongst those shots)

Also if there is anything youve seen me do attire wise and your wondering how ive done it then I can try my best to explain it so you can create something simillar. (not the best at explaining how I do most of this I will use visual aids to show what I cant put into words)

• 1 month later...

Vendetta Vice finished FINALLY!!! an added to the post! :D 2 attires and all them tattoos took forever glad its done and with how it came out! (2 more caws coming soon. and these will be my last finished for this year everything else will be folded into next year)

• 3 weeks later...

Long time lurker and huge fan of your work. I have downloaded Eddie van Hazard the past few years as well as Moloch. Excellent work.

Just want to let you know how they were doing in my Universe. I let my Universe play out on its own, while playing most of the matches. Moloch came in as a heel, getting quite a few squash matches against some of my higher ranked CAWs. But a very strange thing happened this weekend. My face of the franchise was going for the heavy weight title, when all of a sudden, Moloch comes to the ring...to support him! They started having a few tag team matches together, or would come to ringside in support of the other. No face turn for Moloch, just an alliance with my face. Then, at battleground, they win the tag titles! That is as far as that story has gone so far, but I will keep you updated.

EvH hasn't had as much success as Moloch yet, holding the cruiserweight title for one show, but he is getting hotter as the weeks go on.

Keep up the great work!

Long time lurker and huge fan of your work. I have downloaded Eddie van Hazard the past few years as well as Moloch. Excellent work.

Just want to let you know how they were doing in my Universe. I let my Universe play out on its own, while playing most of the matches. Moloch came in as a heel, getting quite a few squash matches against some of my higher ranked CAWs. But a very strange thing happened this weekend. My face of the franchise was going for the heavy weight title, when all of a sudden, Moloch comes to the ring...to support him! They started having a few tag team matches together, or would come to ringside in support of the other. No face turn for Moloch, just an alliance with my face. Then, at battleground, they win the tag titles! That is as far as that story has gone so far, but I will keep you updated.

EvH hasn't had as much success as Moloch yet, holding the cruiserweight title for one show, but he is getting hotter as the weeks go on.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks very much for the support Crashkid4, This Moloch is interesting but not 1 of mine I am afraid (screenshot of him would be nice to put a face to the name tho :nod: ). Glad to hear Eddie is bedding in well in your fed he fits the cruiserweight bracket well!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Eddie Van Hazard looks awesome dude !

Thanks man! hes my most popular character. I also have made gold and now have 3 more characters uploaded (shots coming soon) Omega Radovanska (has DLC parts) Keenan Cobb (has DLC parts) and Fabiana, check em out!

Thanks for all the downloads folks!

Archived