The Radical Returns - WWE 2K18 Creations

EdgarAllenBro™

• 3 weeks later...

Thats no problem, man. I am working on Non DLC this weekend. I will have it up for you.

Any idea when Venom & Carnage will be up? I know that you didn't have time to do them last year due to your personal life which I was not complaining!!!

I actually have run into some issues regarding Online. Long story short I was banned for uploading a skeleton middle finger. As soon as I get it lifted, I can upload all my non DLC Attires and CAWs. I am in the process of making Carnage & Venom, but I am on a temporary halt until the ban is lifted so I can upload logos again.

Thanks for the upload but i haven't downloaded yet. I am waiting for the Outlaw of Detroit version (i have DLC) but only see one version uploaded.

Unfortunately I got banned, so for the time being until I can get this removed I wont be able to do anything.

Thats no problem, man. I am working on Non DLC this weekend. I will have it up for you.

Any idea when Venom & Carnage will be up? I know that you didn't have time to do them last year due to your personal life which I was not complaining!!!

I actually have run into some issues regarding Online. Long story short I was banned for uploading a skeleton middle finger. As soon as I get it lifted, I can upload all my non DLC Attires and CAWs. I am in the process of making Carnage & Venom, but I am on a temporary halt until the ban is lifted so I can upload logos again.

Thanks for the upload but i haven't downloaded yet. I am waiting for the Outlaw of Detroit version (i have DLC) but only see one version uploaded.

Unfortunately I got banned, so for the time being until I can get this removed I wont be able to do anything.

Sorry to hear that dude.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY with the Green Ranger attire. All of those are the heat

Did they say why you got banned or are they being as vague as they normally are?

• 10 months later...

Archived