VEDDI & RAVEN PRESENT SUPERSTARS OF WEW

Marco Veddi

Hey guys been a while since ive posted but its that time again for the Devil to heat wrestling rings on every console. But this time its a little different.

Veddi and Raven are joining forces to showcase all our caws under the WEW BANNER. More on this later.

First up a sneak peak at The Devils Advocate Marco Veddi

20171025_110949.jpg

facebook photos hosting

20171025_111055.jpg

20171025_111028.jpg

IMG_20171024_104458.jpg

Name- Marco Veddi

Age - 34

Wrestling style-

Marco takes a methodical approach to dismantling his prey. He is a MMA practitioner and utilises various hard hitting strikes to down his opponents. One down he will often taunt them and circle them like a shark in water add more insult to injury with physiological attack.

Backstory

Marco was a fan favourite mid carder in WEW when an serious elbow injury put him out of action for over a year. He was release from his contract by the company and decended into a downward spiral of depression. But he would return a changed man. Much darker and methodical. He claimed to work on behalf of the devil. And his job to turn those good to evil by.making them sell their souls to the devil much like he did for fame..fortune etc.

Championship record.

X2 WEW TAG CHAMPION

X2 WEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

X5 WEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

• 4 weeks later...

Still rockin the skull on the kneepads. I remember that one year, think it's your avy, when you made that logo in paint tool and I flipped sheeit. Like those were the coolest damn kickpads I'd ever seen.

Archived