ISW originals (Showtime Wrestling) - UPDATED 27th APRIL 2018

Trillion Dollar Dream

** UPDATED 27th APRIL 2018**

So Ill be creating my roster of originals for International Showtime Wrestling again this year.

This year therell be representatives from UK, USA, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Mexico, Germany, South Africa, Spain and more.

Ill also upload the show and arena to the CC.

Search for ISW or for my user id Spiratti

As always, suggestions and comments welcome! Cheers

Miles Sherlock

London, England.

Id say hes a mixture of Flair, Perfext with the ruthless streak of Regal. Bringing a touch of class and sophistication to the ISW

KI1kWbP.jpg

The Bruiser Ronnie Dundee

Aberdeen, Scotland.

An old school bully heel. No graces, just brutish violence.

ZBFgww0.jpg

Iceman Isaac T James

Las Vegas, USA.

Macho man meets Pope DAngelo Dinero (remember him?). Athletic, powerful and a great face. Always at the top of the secondary belt tier.

NMLssWu.jpg

Nathan Duke Ellington

Chelsea, England.

20th Heir to the throne and likes to brag about it. Cocky and entitled chickensh*t heel. Attires for regular and championship runs.

3wMgheA.jpg

Sebastien Wolfe

Cologne, Germany

Small but powerful and technically brilliant. For some reason I always had Lance Storm come to mind with him.

j5mTmwH.jpg

Kabuki

Kyoto, Japan

Trained and handed the gimmick by Japanese legend The Great Kabuki, this version has his own style and demeanour. When turned heel he shifts to the Black Mask character.

PxAI2HK.jpg

Garth

Leeds, England

Angry with a chip on his shoulder about everything. He hates everyone and will fight and scrap with anyone. A true loner heel.

62GHS7D.jpg

Didier Lamont

Quebec, Canada

The resident rock star under this guise, hes also part of the Trailblazers tag team with Carl Phoenix. Decorated tag team wrestler and destined for greatness as a solo act.

tD9TzZG.jpg

El Diablo

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Veteran of central and South America. El Diablo brings a touch of luchador wrestling to ISW. He was also followed by....

CFl9lm4.jpg

Helloween

Darkest depths of Hell

Deliberate and dispicable. His feuds with El Diablo are as brutal as they are legendary. He even managed to brainwash him into turning and joining forces in the Harbingers of Hell stable.

rsbIEq8.jpg

And my main champion...

Lance Steel

Brisbane, Australia

Works great both face and heel. Brutish brawler or immovable powerhouse. Not the the most technically gifted but charismatic and a workhorse. This character (in different guises) has carried through from Smackdown 2 on PS1 ha.

dVjxXWc.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived