What was the last match you played?

JustJeds

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-Man Tag Team Match (Elimination)

Finn Bálor, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows (Me) vs. Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy

Order of Elimination:

Finn Bálor, via Ripcord Knee from Rollins

Matt Hardy, via Magic Killer from Gallows & Anderson

Jeff Hardy via Boot of Doom from Gallows & Anderson

Karl Anderson via Roll-Up from Rollins

Luke Gallows via Ripcord Knee from Rollins

WWE2K18 Universe Mode

8 man battle royal

Drax vs Ermac vs Neo vs Agent Smith vs Vega vs Johnny Cage vs Anakin Skywalker vs Snake Eyes

Ermac eliminated Neo

Agent Smith and Vega eliminated Johnny Cage

Drax eliminated Snake Eyes

Drax eliminated Anakin Skywalker

Vega eliminated Agent Smith

Ermac eliminated Vega

Drax eliminated Ermac

Johnny Gargano vs. John Cena for the United States Championship. After Gargano reversed the Five-Knuckle Shuffle, Cena got noticeably more vicious and started beating him to a bloody pulp. Gargano would later return the favor by hitting the Lawn Dart on Cena, but he was unsucessful in capturing the championship as his Superkick got caught into an AA.

Switched on the PS4 tonight for the first time since maybe November?

Played 2K18. Tried out Universe Mode for the first time. In my honest opinion. I don't like it. The layout makes it difficult to play the mode. Legit didn't get through 1 show before exiting Universe Mode. May just be me, but the mode needs some serious improving. A.I match cards are a complete mess and 100000% unrealistic. Trying to create new rosters is so difficult as it doesn't say which superstar is assigned to what brand.

Ended up playing exhibitions mode for an hour before turning it off. Probably won't play it again tbh. Finding it hard and hard each year to find reasons why I should buy the game.

Junkyard Dog beat Jimmy Superfly Snuka to become the Intercontinental Champion.

I play my Universe in exhibition mode.

Switched on the PS4 tonight for the first time since maybe November?

Played 2K18. Tried out Universe Mode for the first time. In my honest opinion. I don't like it. The layout makes it difficult to play the mode. Legit didn't get through 1 show before exiting Universe Mode. May just be me, but the mode needs some serious improving. A.I match cards are a complete mess and 100000% unrealistic. Trying to create new rosters is so difficult as it doesn't say which superstar is assigned to what brand.

Ended up playing exhibitions mode for an hour before turning it off. Probably won't play it again tbh. Finding it hard and hard each year to find reasons why I should buy the game.

AJ Styles vs. Aiden English.

Just a jobber match to try moves on the steps, which I managed to do (!). The stairs actually flipped over at one point, and suddenly Randy Orton run-in to help me (for some reason), and hit an RKO on to the up-turned steps. Looked amazing! Aiden then proceeded to bleed absolutely everywhere.

Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

#1 Contenders Match for Brock Lesnars WWE Universal Championship

Booby Roode def. Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens, via a small package on Reigns.

Roode then lost to Lesnar at Money in the Bank, after 2 consecutive F5s.

Im now doing a 10-Man Rumble, with the winner facing Lesnar for the championship at the next PPV.

Order of Entry:

1. Finn Bálor

2. Elias

3. Kevin Owens

4. Chad Gable

5. Braun Strowman

6. Dolph Ziggler

7. Drew McIntyre

8. Sami Zayn

9. Bobby Lashley

10. Bobby Roode

Order of Elimination:

Elias, by Finn Bálor

Kevin Owens, by Finn Bálor

Finn Bálor, by Chad Gable

Braun Strowman, by Chad Gable

Dolph Ziggler, by Chad Gable

Chad Gable, by Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre, by Sami Zayn

Bobby Lashley, by Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn, by Bobby Roode

WINNER: Bobby Roode (...damn it lol)

Just had the best Match ever. Jeff v Randy v Machine Gun for US title. Most realistic in terms of flow. Ending was a swanton to Orton but hit in a vertical way that he even in real life would have to get up to pin, mid air Karl swoops in and as Jeff is getting up, hits the gun stun.

John Cena vs. Seth Rollins w/ Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Cena was throwing everything at Rollins; four Attitude Adjustments, he used the Curb Stomp, he even whacked Rollins over the head with a baseball bat while the referee was knocked out. Nothing Cena did to Rollins would keep him down for the three count. Rollins had his fair share of offense with a couple of Ripcord Knee Strikes, which busted Cena open, and a Phoenix Splash. Unfortunately though the ending killed the match. Seth Irish Whipped Cena over the top rope, but Reigns decided to pull Cena down instead of letting him get back in the ring so the match ended in a DQ.

Archived