What was the last match you played?

JustJeds

WWE Championship

nWo leader Seth Rollins© w/ manager Scott Hall vs. Kazuchika Okada

Crazy match. It ended after Rollins did a Springboard Phoenix Splash and the ref failed to see Okada grabbing the ropes to break the pin. Rollins retains with controversy.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MyCareer - Monday Night RAW

Jamie Edwards (MyPlayer) vs. Scott Dawson

One of the best one on one matches I think Ive ever had in a WWE game. 5 stars, back and forth, false finishes, blood, smoothness throughout. Eventually I tapped out to the inverted figure four.

• 2 weeks later...

4 on 4 elimination match

nWo(Rollins, The Revival and Dolph Ziggler) vs. Finn Bálor, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and John Cena

Order of Elimination:Cena, Rollins, AJ Styles, Dash Wilder, Bálor,Nakamura

Winners: Dawson and Ziggler

Match took nearly 80 mins!

"The One" Seth Lovecraft vs AJ Styles

It was a back and forth match. Seth Lovecraft took charge in the beginning of the match. AJ ended up making a comeback towards the end even hitting two Styles Clash on "The One" with him kicking out both times. Finally in the end Seth hits a quick super kick signature and ending it with a Calgary Recall (Downward Spiral).

Survivor Series Elimination 8 man tag match.

Me - AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Anderson and Gallows V Chris Jericho, Okada, Omega and Samoa Joe. Finished with Balor and Gallows 2-1 on Okada. Went for nearly half an hour, ten minutes in before the first elimination (Jericho by Styles)

Also

Survivor Series Elimination 8 man tag team.

Team Raw (me)

Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Kurt Angle

V

Team Smackdown

Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and Shane McMahon.

Really good match, lots of near falls and Shane behaved like his real life counterpart in breaking up anything approaching a three. Ended up with Reigns, Seth and Angle against Shane. The end came after I (rather sadistically) hit him with everyone's finish in sequence, finishing with the Olympic Slam.

Drew McIntyre (Me) vs. Lars Sullivan. Just mucking around with the DLC, before I finally start my NXT Universe mode tomorrow.

Good back and forth match, Lars kicked out of the Claymore and hit me with Freak Accident, but I eventually put him away with Future Shock.

Just had another good match.

NXT Womens Championship - Pinfall & Submission Elimination Battle Royal

Ember Moon © vs. Paige vs. Nikki Cross vs. Billie Kay vs. Ruby Riot vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax vs. Peyton Royce

Order of Elimination:

Peyton Royce - eliminated by Alexa Bliss, via Roll-Up

Nikki Cross - eliminated by Paige, via Avalanche Rampaige

Nia Jax - eliminated by Alexa Bliss, via DDT

Alexa Bliss - eliminated by Paige, via Avalanche Rampaige

Ruby Riot - eliminated by Ember Moon, via Eclipse

Billie Kay - eliminated by Paige, via Cloverleaf

Ember Moon - eliminated by Paige, via Avalanche Rampaige

Winner and NEW NXT Womens Champion - Paige

• 2 weeks later...

Viper/Piper Niven vs. Sasha Banks 2 out of 3 falls extreme rules falls count anywhere match.

Highlights include:

• Piper Driver through the announce table
  • Sasha thrown off the stage for the first fall
  • Powerbomb off the stage
  • Powerbomb out of the ring through a table
  • Vader/Viper Bomb on a steel chair for the second fall and victory

Supergirl © vs Ember Moon vs Peyton Royce vs Nikki Cross in a Fatal-4-Way match for the NXT Women's Title

It was some weeks ago so I don't remember a lot of the match but it was very fun, I played as Supergirl. I mainly did the match so Supergirl didn't need to get pinned to lose the title, and I wanted Ember to win (I tend to mix real-life booking and fantasy booking for some reason). I think Nikki got pinned with the Eclipse and Ember regained.

Best in the World Fatal 4 Way elimination match for the WWE Championship

AJ Styles (champion) vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania

Jericho eliminated by Punk after a GTS

Punk eliminated by Bryan after tapping to the Yes Lock

Bryan ended up winning after hitting Styles with the Knee Plus.

Had this very cool moment where a jobber type character was up against one of the mainstays of my roster, and he reversed the tiger suplex into a pin very early in the match, got the pin, and immediately rolled out of the ring and celebrated. For all the bugs and issues with the game, moments like that are just fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived