What was the last match you played?

JustJeds

I just played an awesome 4 vs. 4 Survivor Series Elimination Match

Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton and Kevin Owens) vs. Team RAW (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Finn Bálor)

Eliminations:

Bálor eliminated Shinsuke with Coup de Grace

Orton Eliminated Bálor with an RKO

Reigns eliminated Orton with a Triple Powerbomb

Owens eliminated Reigns with a Pop-Up Powerbomb

Rollins eliminated Owens with the Ripcord Knee

Ambrose eliminated Styles with Dirty Deeds

Winners and Sole Survivors: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nitro Vs SmackDown Survivor Series Elimination match:

Team Nitro:

The Paul Heyman Guys (Brock Lesnar, RVD & Curt Hawkins [last minute replacement]) and Shinsuke Nakamura

Team SmackDown:

Sanity (Eric Young, Killian Dain, Sawyer Fulton & Alexander Wolfe)

After pretty much 30 minutes of wrestling with no eliminations, Sanity scored the first elimination as Alexander Wolfe pinned Nakamura after a Death Valley Driver and the scoreboard was quickly made 2-0 after Dain hit his finisher. Another DVD from Wolfe left Hawkins, who was a last minute replacement for an ill Kurt Angle, all on his own against the whole of Sanity. Not to be deterred by something as meaningless as odds, Hawkins pinned Eric Young after a Taste of Pain. Dain, fustrated at his lack of ability to pin Hawkins, delivered a viscious chairshot right in front of the referee, injuring The Prince of Queens and resulting in the Beast from Belfast being DQed. Still not being deterred, Hawkins delivered another two Tastes of Pain to Alexander Wolfe, bring the match against all odds to one-on-one. Sadly, the underdog story was not to be, as one gutwrench powerbomb left Sawyer Fulton as the sole survivor. Easily one of the best matches I've ever played.

Jamie Edwards (MyPlayer) vs. Apollo Crews on RAW. Good, 4.5 Star Match, traded finishers and kickouts back and forth. I got beat in the end with the military press, into standing shooting star press.

my created Ring of Blood match (fatal 4 way extreme rules elimination first blood)

successfully defended my Undisputed title as my CAW 'Tyrant' against Rock, Taker and Orton. eliminated Orton with a chair shot to the head, then Rock eliminated Taker with a counter elbow to the face which was pretty funny lol then i pummeled Rock with mounted punches.

Mike Edwards V Prince Amir V Alex Storm V Hiroshi Tanahashi V Hiromu Takahashi V Jayden Lazzara - ladder match for the IWA IC Championship. Edwards won, it was brutal though.

Harley Quinn vs Ember Moon in Exhibition Mode.

It was decent, but the AI took almost 2 minutes to hit the Eclipse. They do the wake-up taunt to set it up and once I'm up to my feet, instead of going for the finisher, they get off the apron and just hit me with a grapple or strike, then once I'm back down they go up again and do it & repeat lol it was annoying. So I was over it and by the time I was fed up the AI finally did the Eclipse and I lost. Eh.

I had a great match between Kassius Ohno (me) vs Roderick Strong in NXT

I start the match dominating, pulling off good punches and doing a Suicide Dropkick to the outside. I bring Roddy in the ring, goes to the top rope but he catch me and does a Sidewalk Slam on the post. From this moment, I'm not here anymore, he absolutely destroys me. Everytime I counter, he counters and punish me even harder.

But miracle... Bobby Roode comes to help me. He distracts Roderick Strong and goes for the Gloriou.... no because Roderick Strong counters it and now have two finishers. Glorious save Bobby smh

But thankfully, I am close to the ropes while that happens so I can escape... And I can even do my signature on Roderick Strong to the outside but once we are in, it's hell again. He destroys me until he goes for his finisher... but I kick out at 2. He then steals my finisher directly after but I kick out at 1. I then finally counter and hit the Discus Big Boot for the win

... And that's not even the end because after the match, Hideo Itami comes and beat me up until I counter his GTS to hit him with my finisher

Royal Rumble - WWE United States Championship

Eddie Guerrero © (Me) vs. Bobby Roode

Really good, back and forth match. False finishes. Awesome spot where I hit the Brainbuster and went to go for the Frog Splash, but Bobby crawled out of the way, and hit me with a roll-up.

I eventually one with a Frog Splash.

Archived