Scribe's CAWs '18 (Updated 1/4)

SardonicScribe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome mate, even better than last years debut!

Thanks, though this is actually her third year in the game. But I did make her at the tail end of '16 so it's barely her third year.

Rikki is amazing!!!

Thank you, sir.

The constant creations you continue to release and the quality gets better each time amazing!!

Don't worry. It's all downhill from here. XD

Rikki is really cool, love the NSFW gimmick - see a little bit of Alexa Bliss in her visually.

Thanks. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't initially some Bliss inspiration with the pose and the colored ends of her hair. Funny though, I feel it's been a little less obvious (Bliss jacket aside), but seems people have picked up on the inspiration a bit more this year.

Good looking caws dude ???

Thanks!

I love what you've done with Rikki this year, blending in her logos with some of the materials underneath has taken her to that next level. You know I love all of your work, but she really does stand out to me this year.

Thanks dude. I'd say it's pretty overwhelming, according to downloads, that Rikki is the overall favorite. XD But I'd probably have to agree. She stands out for me among the others as well.

Your work last year was a HUGE help to fill out the Project Wrestling Womens League roster, so I'm glad I just remembered to check your thread. Gonna download 'em once again :cool:

Your work last year was a HUGE help to fill out the Project Wrestling Womens League roster, so I'm glad I just remembered to check your thread. Gonna download 'em once again :cool:

Glad I could help. XD

Are u gonna make cole without the cena nuff pack items?

No. He's a brand new character I just made this year, therefore a good majority of his moves are new so it would not only be too hard to go back and do that, but would strip him down move wise.

Is Tresten up i only see his moveset

He wasn't, but he is now. I'll leave him up for a day or two so you can grab him.

There are a few CAWS that I'm looking forward of you making! I've already have some of them but I do know that more are coming! I think the favorites that I liked from last year are Caesar & PYRA! I hope those 2 make a return to WWE 2k18! I know they were others but those 2 are my favorites from you!

There are a few CAWS that I'm looking forward of you making! I've already have some of them but I do know that more are coming! I think the favorites that I liked from last year are Caesar & PYRA! I hope those 2 make a return to WWE 2k18! I know they were others but those 2 are my favorites from you!

Thanks. Those two are definitely in the works. I've already got a start on Pyra, but haven't gone too far. She won't be too far off, and Caesaro shouldn't be too long afterwards.

Also, added an update of a few new CAWs in the first post.

Thanks. Those two are definitely in the works. I've already got a start on Pyra, but haven't gone too far. She won't be too far off, and Caesaro shouldn't be too long afterwards.

Also, added an update of a few new CAWs in the first post.

AWESOME DUDE! Looking forward to them in the next couple of weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, saw Taylor was up now - awesome as ever, loving the updated look!

Thanks dude. I'm pretty pleased with how her new look turned out.

Added some updates to the top.

Natalie's up? I missed that! Will have to grab.

loving Taylor this year - like I said over on YT, "the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now...why? Because she's dead".

Not a Swift fan (wife is) but it's the perfect lyric for the new look!

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, saw Taylor was up now - awesome as ever, loving the updated look!

Thanks dude. I'm pretty pleased with how her new look turned out.

Added some updates to the top.

Natalie's up? I missed that! Will have to grab.

loving Taylor this year - like I said over on YT, "the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now...why? Because she's dead".

Not a Swift fan (wife is) but it's the perfect lyric for the new look!

She wasn't up, but she is now. Streamed some matches today, and the old Taylor is definitely dead. XD She was SUCH a hell in that match.

Added some new creations to the first post.

Archived