Scribe's CAWs '18 (Updated 1/4)

SardonicScribe

New Additions

The Calgary Hit Squad (Cali Olson and Sara Purcell)

jqvZGKa.png

"Sex Bomb" Rocky Studhauser

ZFWqVeB.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SR_ssWxxn0

Sugar Jones

8k9YFQL.jpg

Cyrus Adler

c1cydke.jpg

Caesaro Augustine

6KIF0NR.jpg

Veronica Domino

Vs75jsh.jpg

Marco Vargas

dRZcuZC.jpg

Miko

Taylor Starr

(Gave her a heel attire this year for future plans).

nqyN7sj.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pPyHXnHLMQ

Tank Freeman

7BRKaKf.jpg

Natalie Nice

d8yWSKa.jpg

Devin Hex

Bailey Leroux and Lexi Blue, The Neo-Diva Revolution

4vkuco0.jpg

Azazel

3ovu11R.jpg

The Black Mamba, Devitaki

First arena of the game. Hellcats Worldwide.

rofE24l.jpg

"N.S.F.W." Rikki Blackwood

Alexander Cole/Alexander "The Great"

aRvzNwQ.jpg

The Violet Riot Girl, Nadi

Tresten

Vanessa Delphine

Penny Dreadful

zCuNN1p.jpg

"Steampunk" Jaxine Krash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all, really appreciate the feedback, especially such positive feedback.

Killer like every year. Loved the way Nadi has evolved.

Thanks. Think I really found her ultimate look around '12 or '13, and it's just evolved and grown since then. Cool that you're familiar with her evolution. XD

Dope! I commented on your YT video the other day about Delphine. Always at the top of my womens division.

Looks like Im throwing Alexander Cole to the top too.

Honestly, that comment is the main reason I decided to make Vanessa now. Guess I take requests. XD

Looking great man as always, glad to see you back! love Nadi (downloaded on day 1 after your youtube vid!) and Jaxine already. Delphine looks awesome, as do the guys. Tresten has a bit of a HHH vibe to him. liked the look of Taylor in the vid too!

Thanks dude. Originally wasn't planning on getting this game, but I was talked into it. Glad I was. I'm thinking I might want to do something different with Taylor second attire, so not sure when I'll have her uploaded.

Damn! That Tresten video was impressive. I'm ready to see him make his way to the ring in real life! Dude looks like a star!

I also have to say that I love the design of Alexander Cole! Spectacular!

Thanks dude. Exactly what I wanted to convey. Wanted him to look like an undeniable main even star and a beast. Alexander Cole was a spur of the moment creation this year and I'm very happy with how he turned out.

Some great creations this year. Hope you wouldnt mind if i added them to my WEW roster

Thanks dude. And sure, go for it.

Great creations, they're almost real.

Thanks. That's a hell of a compliment.

Love the caws dude jaxine Krash is one of my favourite mainly cause of the gimmick and tune.

She's a personal one for me since I love Steampunk and I hit gold for her theme when I discovered Caravan Palace. XD

Love. I mean LOVE. ALEXANDANDER.

Thanks. I'm pretty happy with him for a spur of the moment CAW.

So I go to DL all of them and so much cena nuff popups.lmao

I knew I had some DLC, but didn't think I had much from the Cena Nuff stuffs. Especially since aside from a small handful of new moves, they basically have the same move set from last year, aside from Alexander Cole, who I never made until recently.

Well daph is the only one I could get...love her btw...gonna make her my main superstars manager/interest lol

That's cool. I do enjoy seeing how people use my stuffs. XD

Man not having the Cena Nuff edition is killing me every time i try to download a caw i get hit with that message :-( was really looking forward to getting Alexander Cole

Sorry. Really didn't think I had much from there, but I'm not surprised regarding Alexander Cole. With him being a new CAW he'd have a lot of the new moves. Would be about impossible to take those away without stripping him down.

Archived