RapboY's CAWs (Will Ospreay Released)

RapboY

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just downloaded his Ricochet that also had a Puma. Works great and is fixed. Amazing work. Really hoping you do more Lucha Underground guys.

Working on Jeff Cobb right now, will have Matanza Cueto as 2nd attire :D

Angelico and I'm done

I'll try to work on him but no promises cause I'll be busy soon :)

Ricochet is fixed!

just re downloaded him, i was wondering, does anyone know if prince puma is fixed too? i dont wanna waste a download, im low

Yes it's also been fixed.

Working on Ricochet's Funky Future attire and....

Jeff Cobb (w/ wrongly colored tights lol)

nQ9ptym.png

I want this Jeff Cobb!!! He looks beast!!!

I just downloaded his Ricochet that also had a Puma. Works great and is fixed. Amazing work. Really hoping you do more Lucha Underground guys.

Working on Jeff Cobb right now, will have Matanza Cueto as 2nd attire :D

Angelico and I'm done

I'll try to work on him but no promises cause I'll be busy soon :)

Ricochet is fixed!

just re downloaded him, i was wondering, does anyone know if prince puma is fixed too? i dont wanna waste a download, im low

Yes it's also been fixed.

Working on Ricochet's Funky Future attire and....

Jeff Cobb (w/ wrongly colored tights lol)

nQ9ptym.png

Yes!!! I love you!

Thanks guys I'll probably release him on Monday as I have things to attend to this weekend.

Right now I have Gunstunner as his Finisher. I feel like it's the closest to Tour of the Islands. Suggestions are very welcome. And taunts, as right now I only have Backflip. Other than those, his moveset is pretty much done.

I'd say the new Tilt-a-whirl Powerslam was the closest to the "Tour of the Islands".

Taunts, well he often does the Savio Vega raised little finger and thumb taunt, guess the closest to this the "Texan.." taunts I can't remember the name exactly but its the one where a single arm is raised with the hand making the Rock fingers gesture.

Great caw by the way, Chosen Bros are nearly complete.

Maybe some more future PWG tag team love by making "Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent?)"?

Love the Cobb. Will he have a Matanza Cueto attire as the 2nd attire? That would be awesome. Never found a great Matanza last year.

He does the sidewinder suplex which could be his 2nd finisher. I just use one of the fast powerslam instead of the tour of the islands which is the opposite of the move but still closer in my opinion than the other options.

Jeff Cobb Avaiable on PS4 now! Needs DLC and Purchasables though, I'd appreciate any help in finding out which items/moves I need to remove to make him free or everyone.

So hard to figure out which moves are DLC now since they removed it in last patch (or at least that's how it seems to me, everything's just under "NEW" now)

Nk1z48p.jpg

I'd say the new Tilt-a-whirl Powerslam was the closest to the "Tour of the Islands".

Taunts, well he often does the Savio Vega raised little finger and thumb taunt, guess the closest to this the "Texan.." taunts I can't remember the name exactly but its the one where a single arm is raised with the hand making the Rock fingers gesture.

Great caw by the way, Chosen Bros are nearly complete.

Maybe some more future PWG tag team love by making "Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent?)"?

I used the Tilt-a-Whirl Powerslam, thanks for the suggestion!

Fancy doing Sami Callihan?

I'll see what I can do.

Love the Cobb. Will he have a Matanza Cueto attire as the 2nd attire? That would be awesome. Never found a great Matanza last year.

He does the sidewinder suplex which could be his 2nd finisher. I just use one of the fast powerslam instead of the tour of the islands which is the opposite of the move but still closer in my opinion than the other options.

Yes he has Matanza as 2nd attire.

Technically his 2nd finisher is a shooting star press but he's not used it in the last couple of years

I put it in nonetheless.

Is that funky future ricochet up yet? Might just wait for that one if it isnt yet

Yes it is!

Those funky future attires are on point. Now I'm intrigued to know if you're gonna make the other half of that tag team.

Thanks! As of now the answer is no, might change in the future. :)

your Cobb CAW is amazing. Just used him for several matches. Great job. Literally one of my favorite CAWs ever.

Wow! That's really good to hear since there are so many amazing creators, I'm glad you're having fun with the Cobb CAW. I wish I could find out soon what's causing "needs DLC and purchasables" so more people can download him.

If you go in timothys njpw post, its the one that currently has Hirooku goto in the title, someones made a list of the cena nuff dlc moves and taunts, on the second last page, I tried to copy and paste it for you but it wouldnt let me on my phone

Cool thanks for the tip!

Moves:

Back flip/Spinning heel kick

Batista Bomb

Emerald Flowsion

Fishermans Suplex 6

Five Knuckle Shuffle 2

Five Star Frog Splash

Northern Lights Suplex 3

Powerbomb 14

Spinebuster 21

STF 3

STF 4

Swinging Side Slam

Taunts:

Batista 1

Batista 2

John Cena 6

John Cena 7

John Cena 8

RVD 1

RVD 2

Dude I want that Jeff Cobb so bad but cant get him as i didnt have the NUFF edition, Any plans to do one with no DLC?

I'll try again tomorrow, it's not with the moveset, the only one I had was Northern Lights Suplex 3, I've changed it to 1 now. It's probably with the kneepad or something.

Is there a list of attire items that unlocks thru DLC?

EDIT: Will Ospreay Preview

DtDHpen.jpg

This is as low as the eyebrows go :(

4jwRo1W.jpg

Ospreay's lookin good, looking forward to the finished product.

Yes def gonna keep my eyes on this

Want!

Im assuming youll be doing Ospreays spiderman attire with him having blue tights and red boots?

Did a quick google search last night, couldnt find anything related to attire items from the cena nuff dlc

Ospreay's looking good. Hoping the logo glitches do not affect your's like it has every other Ospreay (that I've downloaded anyway).

Will Ospreay is up on CC

oGoXWPX.jpg

Let me know if there are any problems.

@blenk89 sorry to disappoint it was just a placeholder attire. I ended up making the WCPW World Cup '17 Semi Finals attire (against Ricochet since I also have the Eagles logo attire).

Ospreay's lookin good, looking forward to the finished product.

Yes def gonna keep my eyes on this

Want!

Im assuming youll be doing Ospreays spiderman attire with him having blue tights and red boots?

Did a quick google search last night, couldnt find anything related to attire items from the cena nuff dlc

Ospreay's looking good. Hoping the logo glitches do not affect your's like it has every other Ospreay (that I've downloaded anyway).

Will Ospreay is up on CC

oGoXWPX.jpg

Let me know if there are any problems.

@blenk89 sorry to disappoint it was just a placeholder attire. I ended up making the WCPW World Cup '17 Semi Finals attire (against Ricochet since I also have the Eagles logo attire).

Sweet I have Richochet tag partner woohoo thanks man

Archived