RapboY's CAWs (Will Ospreay Released)

RapboY

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have two free layers on the Puma attire you might try putting two black designs above and below the lips to try and give the mouth area of the mask a bit smaller a shape than the mask allows.

RICOCHET has been uploaded to CC! #RapboY #Ricochet #Puma

hq4vyZem.jpg

Needs DLC and Purchasable content though, is there a way to find out what's causing this?

EDIT: Ok so DLC is from one of the moves, ugh it's gonna be a chore to find, HELP!!!

Now trying to remove clothing one by one to see what's causing it to need purchasables.

are you gonna make other attires? just wondering cus i hate pumas gear lol

I could, but probably not soon. I want to make alts for both so I can make a separate Prince Puma CAW.

Love that they puma gear is with the current gear I'm gonna do like Finn balor and bring out the puma gear for big matches

Yeah it's fun though I wish there was an option to change the name along with the attire lol.

If you have two free layers on the Puma attire you might try putting two black designs above and below the lips to try and give the mouth area of the mask a bit smaller a shape than the mask allows.

Thanks for your comment, I already tried that and I can't make it work for some reason, but then when I read your comment I just suddenly thought of adding in another texture. Lol this CAW has way too many textures I hope there won't be a problem when you guys download it.

So sad,no logos

Damn 2k

I know.. And honestly I'm feeling kinda lazy to recreate him but I will since a lot of people have been waiting for him. I'll have him up in a day or two.

And the thing is it seems like I have to reupload all the textures I used. This is really discouraging... Might not make more CAWs unless this gets fixed.

Maybe you can wait until the patch is released to upload him, like the other creators...so sad, I was waiting for him?

I don't think I can wait that long, also doesn't seem like there's a date yet or any announcement from 2K for that matter. So I'll just recreate him, it's something I also want to try so I can see if it's too troublesome to work around or if it's even worth the effort to create new CAWs without the ability to re-edit images.

At least the process of creating Ricochet is still fresh for me right now, so it won't be that hard.

I just wish this bug didn't affect Face textures as that's the hardest part to re-create, 100% sure it's going to be a little different from the current face I have.

I tried to create a new one from scratch, putting in a few textures, then uploading, and then uploading with another account. It seems to be deleting textures randomly. I did not edit any images I've already placed, but somehow the textures are still missing when I download.

So yeah, I guess that's it for now until 2K fixes this.

I had an issue where all my uploaded images stay in my incoming so i started to delete them. Well turns out they started disappearing on the uplaods after that. So i reuploaded all the images for each wrestler and replaced all the logos then put them on the network. So far i hear things are going better

Once the texture is marked lol,it's doomed

To show you how glitched it is,I copied a attire from a different ricochet to yours,saved it and those logos disappeared lol

2k is terrible

The logos disappeared because you cant Import an attire from one CAW to another and keep the logos, it doesn't work like that. Unless it did last year, but this year it doesn't.

To show you how glitched it is,I copied a attire from a different ricochet to yours,saved it and those logos disappeared lol

2k is terrible

Well I can't say 2K is terrible, but I was hoping they be more responsive to their customers with problems.

Anyway, I thought my textures were missing for everyone, no one has said anything about downloading a good copy til now lol, someone tweeted me and said it works fine for him.

https://twitter.com/HeelinkedManiac/status/923403498926026752

Oh, and Ricochet shared my tweet with my 2nd preview image ?

2k is terrible

The logos disappeared because you cant Import an attire from one CAW to another and keep the logos, it doesn't work like that. Unless it did last year, but this year it doesn't.

Yes you can. It did work like that last year once they patched the same glitch that's happening now. The only thing it doesn't work on is alt attires. You can't copy a CAW attire to a alt attire and vice versa or you would lose the logos.

Archived