RapboY's CAWs (Will Ospreay Released)

RapboY

WILL OSPREAY

#RapboY #Ospreay #NJPW

Attire: WCPW World Cup '17 Semi-Finals (vs Ricochet)

Moveset: Modified from JackPinel from Youtube

Finishers: Red Arrow, Springboard Stunner 1

oGoXWPX.jpg

DtDHpen.jpg

This is as low as the eyebrows go.. :(

4jwRo1W.jpg

JEFF COBB / MATANZA CUETO

Jeff Cobb Attire: PWG All Star Weekend 13 – Night One (Won Tag Team Title with Matt Riddle)

Matanza Cueto Attire: Lucha Underground Attire

Moveset: Original

Finishers: Tilt-A-Whirl Powerslam, Shooting Star 2

Nk1z48p.jpg

RICOCHET/ PRINCE PUMA

#RapboY #Ricochet #Puma

Ricochet Attires: BOLA 2017, Philadelphia Eagles, Funky Future

Prince Puma Attires: Black Jeans, Classic

Moveset: Modified from AgeofSandow's 2K16 Moveset

Ricochet Finishers: 630 Senton, Spinning Complete Shot

Prince Puma Finishers: 630 Senton, Detonation Kick

Nl0SoZt.jpg

5TaWRGK.png

MATT RIDDLE

#RapboY #Riddle #Bro

Attires: Black Shorts, Red Shorts

Moveset: Original

Finishers: GTS 3, Rings of Saturn 2

wZCVXbO.jpg

5e9uBDo.jpg

Old Matt Riddle Preview

tTDmQuy.jpg

Inital Ricochet Posts

EDIT6: I tried to create a new one from scratch, putting in a few textures, then uploading, and then uploading with another account. It seems to be deleting textures randomly. I did not edit any images I've already placed, but somehow the textures are still missing when I download.

So yeah, I guess that's it for now until 2K fixes this.

EDIT5: Seems like images aren't loading properly. I'll try re-uploading. If it still doesn't work then I might have to pull it from CC for now. I'll leave him on CC for a few hours, maybe someone is kind enough to help me figure out why the moveset has DLC content. I'll re-create Ricochet (making sure to not re-edit custom images) and hopefully have him uploaded by tomorrow or the day after.

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to WWE 2K so not yet used to all the tricks and what not.

Anyway, here's a preview of Ricochet/ Prince Puma. Posted it on Reddit earlier to ask for suggestions for which attires to create. I ended up going with BOLA 2017 attire. Not yet sure which attire to create for Prince Puma though.

Also if you guys can help me with a Ricochet moveset that would be neat :)

EDIT4: Available now on CC! #RapboY #Ricochet #Puma

hq4vyZe.jpg

EDIT3: Will be available around 6am EST.

BHt3BuS.jpg

EDIT2: WIP preview

mkvKTiM.jpg

migxOy4.jpg

EDIT: Also my first time creating a Lucha, weird how the mask doesn't follow the dimensions of the actual head... Or am I doing something wrong?

#RapboY

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally someone is attempting a high quality Ricochet everyone is making Adam Cole over and over again like WWE isn't knocking down this man's door as a we speak

Good caw, make sure your not double adjusting the logos once you place them, there's a glitch that's not patched just yet

Keep it up I see him here idk what to suggest.

Did you see the one her retweeted the other day that someone made on Xbox?

Finally someone is attempting a high quality Ricochet everyone is making Adam Cole over and over again like WWE isn't knocking down this man's door as a we speak

Good caw, make sure your not double adjusting the logos once you place them, there's a glitch that's not patched just yet

I seen 1 the other day that was really good but no moveset :(

I didn't see the one for Xbox, I'll try searching for it later.

What happens if you double adjust logos? I've been doing that all this time lol

I didn't see the one for Xbox, I'll try searching for it later.

What happens if you double adjust logos? I've been doing that all this time lol

There's a glitch that happens to some caws where where they are downloaded the images disappear

looking good! If you're looking for a moveset i saw a good one I used for my original caw (since I can't have ricochet I might as well wrestle like him lol)

Thanks! Is the moveset online somewhere?

WIP preview

mkvKTiM.jpg

Right now I think I'll release him with BOLA attire plus Prince Puma as alt attire.

As for the moveset, I don't watch enough indie to make my own. I'll be using this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcynpuVWQY for now as suggested by /u/rykorotez. The finishers are Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick and Shooting Star Press 4. If anyone else has a better moveset, please let me know. :)

ETA: Within 24 hours.

My older set has moves he used before 2017. Suggest you use that to fill in extra grapple moves.

Where can I see your moveset?

Finishers should be:

630 & Downward Spiral (closest to his new "Kings Landing" finisher)

Sigs:

Firemans Carry & Roundhouse (Benadryller) or Firemans Carry Overhead Kick (Benadryller 2.0) & Northern Lights/Brainbuster

Thanks! I'm doing the moveset right now ffrom the youtube video I linked in my last post, it's quite limited though, and I don't like having the same moves over and over. Like it has Regal-Plex for all Strong Grapple (Rear).

My older set has moves he used before 2017. Suggest you use that to fill in extra grapple moves.

Finishers should be:

Sigs:

Firemans Carry & Roundhouse (Benadryller) or Firemans Carry Overhead Kick (Benadryller 2.0) & Northern Lights/Brainbuster

Thanks! I'm doing the moveset right now ffrom the youtube video I linked in my last post, it's quite limited though, and I don't like having the same moves over and over. Like it has Regal-Plex for all Strong Grapple (Rear).

You could throw in Backslide Driver for one of the Rear Strong Grapples (If it is a Rear Grapple) I don't think he does it any more, but he used to

Finishers should be:

Sigs:

You're welcome, this video is good for up.to date Ricochet:

https://youtu.be/HCcfIbAF6MY

And this moveset by Righteous is there or there abouts apart from 2nd finisher maybe (as it looked like it was meant to be his "Vertigo" finisher)

For strong grapples off the top of my head

Front

Codebreaker

Whichever firemans carry move you don't use above

Jumping DDT2

Blue Thunder Bomb

RKO 2

Back

Regalplex

German Suplex 2

Half Nelson Suplex 2

Zigzag