Shock 800's Alt. Attires - Ohno Re-Uploaded & Team Angle Preview

Shock_800

Both Ohno slots uploaded, hopefully with no logo glitches.
Also started on Kurts team angle attire and thought i would see what Gable and Jordan looked like with hass and benjamins team angle attires, since i kept american alpha together in my game. I plan on uploading these even if people arent that interested, but im gonna try do their grey nxt attires to finish the slot. I'm gonna wait and see what attire kurt comes out with this weekend to finish off his 3rd slot lol (better not be wearing a raw shirt through the match, i want a new singlet dammit)

Team Angle: (preview)

kurt:
161dtth.jpg
gable: (thought i would give him a down hoodie as it suits him more)
11b0zfq.jpg
jordan:
b85q3l.jpg

Kurt Angle - Slot 1 (WM21 & Eagle) - Uploaded: Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero, Shock

attire 1:
16a3yah.jpg
attire 2:
igb5no.jpg

Kurt Angle - Slot 2 (NWO 06 & SVR 07) - Uploaded: Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero, Shock

attire 1:
33eua8m.jpg
attire 2:
2hxpmxc.jpg
also the straps down taunt works as i didn't have to change the base attire...
2v8l3c2.jpg

Kassisus Ohno - Slot 1 (Kings & Dream) - Uploaded: Kassius Ohno, NXT, Shock

attire 1:
29zr0nb.jpg
attire 2:
1ya2v9.jpg

Kassisus Ohno - Slot 2 (Bulls & Magic) - Uploaded: Kassius Ohno, NXT, Shock

attire 1:
aykfvr.jpg
attire 2:
16kte93.jpg

2nd Angle slot uploaded, please let me know if the logos work as i've replaced them with new logos and left the logos in the image uploader. If this works then i'll do the same for the other attires i've made and re-upload them

Hey man, both attires is working properly, on 2nd slot no missing logos. :cool:

Y8uEDIl.jpg

1st Angle slot re-uploaded with logo fixes (hopefully) and a few edits to the 2nd attire. Re-uploaded the 2nd slot as well as did a minor fix to the stars on the no way out attire, but its not really noticablle, just something that i missed when i first uploaded it. I will re-upload ohno when i fix the logos and im working on his bulls attire and probably his magic attire.

ohno bulls attire added

Both Ohno slots uploaded, hopefully with no logo glitches.
Also started on Kurts team angle attire and thought i would see what Gable and Jordan looked like with hass and benjamins team angle attires, since i kept american alpha together in my game. I plan on uploading these even if people arent that interested, but im gonna try do their grey nxt attires to finish the slot. I'm gonna wait and see what attire kurt comes out with this weekend to finish off his 3rd slot lol (better not be wearing a raw shirt through the match, i want a new singlet dammit)

Archived