Wimpy's CAWs 7/23(Man of the Hour Preview Last Page)

Wimpy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Never seen any of his work but I came across a gallery of a recent PWG show check it out for his tattoos great shots

https://m.facebook.com/pg/MikeyNolanPhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1812952388749736&ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

Yeah I've been using photos in that gallery plus crawling through his instagram to find clear photos. Still struggling to find clear shots of his full left arm sleeve and the piece on the left side of his torso.

Working on the legs last, but still looking for a few clean shots of the tattoos there.

This has definitely been the most work I've had to do on a CAW. I'll put in 2-3 hours in a night on him and maybe add one new tattoo, lol.

Not to bug you man, 'cause I know you're busy as hell on Brody, but what's the status updates on your EC3 and Adam Page caws? I've seen other version of these two caws on the CC, and honestly, yours looks the version to beat. No disrespect intended to the makers of those caws, I just feel for me, like yours is more closer to how they'd look in-game.

Keep up the hard work Wimpy.

Not to bug you man, 'cause I know you're busy as hell on Brody, but what's the status updates on your EC3 and Adam Page caws? I've seen other version of these two caws on the CC, and honestly, yours looks the version to beat. No disrespect intended to the makers of those caws, I just feel for me, like yours is more closer to how they'd look in-game.

Keep up the hard work Wimpy.

Thanks Morbid. Just to assure people, I will definitely complete Adam Page and EC3. Adam Page will be next after I finished Brody King. I have this problem when I'm making CAWs that end up being really fun to play with, that after making some progress, I play several online matches to playtest and make sure they look good in game, but if they are really fun to use I end up playing those matches for hours and make less progress. Lol, my apologies to those looking forward to those CAWs, they will get completed.

While we're on the subject of Page, does anyone have any specific attires they would like to see? I'll be honest I don't get to see too much of him outside of big NJPW and ROH events, so I'm not sure what his attire variety looks like. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived