Wimpy's CAWs 7/23(Man of the Hour Preview Last Page)

Wimpy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROH's head booker and trainer Delirious please. I have yet to see a quality-made caw of him. I'll even include some reference pics for you to use should you chose to make him.

Thank you.

delirious.jpg

220px-Delirious_the_wrestler.jpg

delirious-featured-new.png

full.jpg

1020503-delirious.jpg

wrestler_1433.png

delirious-featured-new.png

I really like to see someone creating Moose. I know he is really hard, buthe plays a major role in tna.

There actually is a pretty good Moose caw already available for download in the CC if you type his name in the keyword search menu. Hope that helps you.

I really enjoy your work and use most of your creations currently.

In order of preference these are the guys I'm still looking for:

Dante Fox

Angelico

PJ Black

Marty the Moth

Ricky Mandel

Pindar

Vibora

Ryback (still haven't seen one that captures his face quite right, already some great attires out there)

Dante Fox

Angelico

PJ Black

Marty the Moth

Ricky Mandel

Pindar

Vibora

Ryback (still haven't seen one that captures his face quite right, already some great attires out there)

You might be right about Ryback, but there is some really good Angelico, Dante Fox, PJ Black, and Marty the Moth caws in the CC. Never heard of Ricky Mandel, Pindar, or Vibora though.

Dante Fox

Angelico

PJ Black

Marty the Moth

Ricky Mandel

Pindar

Vibora

You might be right about Ryback, but there is some really good Angelico, Dante Fox, PJ Black, and Marty the Moth caws in the CC. Never heard of Ricky Mandel, Pindar, or Vibora though.

I believe Rell made a pretty good Ryback.

Dante Fox

Angelico

PJ Black

Marty the Moth

Ricky Mandel

Pindar

Vibora

Do you know the hashtags or creators for the Fox, Angelico or PJ Black? I haven't seen any that I really liked. I have seen a decent Marty the Moth. I found one Angelico that looked good until I used him and his face was way too gray from the image used and it just looked bad in game. Finally had to delete him after several efforts to adjust it. Angelico has such a great moveset and is so fun to use in Lucha style matches vs Ricochet, Ospreay and the like that it's a shame not to have a great one. He doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Archived