ThePacmanClassic's: Vader '15 Uploaded!

ThePacmanClassic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's an alright start for Swagger, but needs to change some things. First, that hair doesn't look right. Are there any hair types that cover the whole head, and look like his current/late WWE look? Next, I don't think you captured his "likeness". I believe this is due to the texture and not morphing, because I kinda see Swagger in the current morph. It's just not perfect.

The same logos are still glitched on the 2nd attire :( Im sure that u need to re upload the logos and then re apply them. It most likely didn't glitch for you because u already have the logos themselves

Okay. Thanks for the update. I will re apply them. Strange glitch :huh:

I think it's an alright start for Swagger, but needs to change some things. First, that hair doesn't look right. Are there any hair types that cover the whole head, and look like his current/late WWE look? Next, I don't think you captured his "likeness". I believe this is due to the texture and not morphing, because I kinda see Swagger in the current morph. It's just not perfect.

Thanks for feeback. I will select Finn Balor hair then apply textures, shall look trimmer compared to current preview. I will apply more detailed face texture.

Nice Nash & Booker

you can make these attires

WrestleMania 22

rey%2Bmysterio%2Bwrestlemania%2B22.jpeg

SVR 2006 or 07

06+rey+mysterio+ch+ch50-51.jpgsmack5.jpg

I will re-upload Mid-00's, ECW attire mask nose color will be corrected, entrance jacket included. Silver attire shall be replaced with that Black attire and entrance attire included.

I don't have any time or plans in meanwhile for it but if I do Bray Wyatt I'll include that and some other 2017 one.

• 4 weeks later...

Your mysterio '17 is missing a majority of it's logos

You most likely have the old upload. The new upload should have all the logos.

Notice: There is an Impact Wrestling CAW coming very soon.

No it's the newest one i deleted my old one to make room for a caw and redownloaded rey mysterio 17 and it was missing all the tats and most attire logos i tried downloaded a different version and same thing i think the lastest patch must've messed it up again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

think you could do you know who's Royal Rumble '18 attire? ;)

^ Wondering the same thing lol. Tried downloading your 2017 one and no logos. I'd imagine the other ones are the same. :(

Unfortunately I lost all my data weeks ago. Thank you to all for the downloads. I hope and only just hope to release 1 CAW soon. Meanwhile here is a CAW Template Image giveaway...

azie0w.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived