UP2SP33D 2K18: "We're Getting Too Old For This Sh*t"

Thr33X

READ FIRST!

Before we get started...I first posted my creations on the old Smackdown Creations Archive forums (what would eventually become CAWS.ws) way back in 2006. That's 12 years I've been a member of this community, and before that I was making my own characters as far back as WWF War Zone, so we're talking somewhere around 20 years. That's a long damn time, people. This has been a hobby of mine that's not only pushed me creatively to another level but also for a long time kept who was once an impressionable young black kid off of the streets on NYC and out of trouble, so it's all got some significance. I've seen a lot of people come and go here, so to those who have followed along, no matter how long you've been around, thanks for your continued support. I know I don't comment very often and sometimes I disappear for months, but know that as DJ Khaled would say, "I appreciate you".

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I've got some CAWS to show off. If you happen to be subscribed to my Youtube channel Finetuned Gaming (and if you haven't then click that link there), you've already seen the first 5 out of the gate...

2:12 Sarah Warfield
12:54 Jamie Fury
27:07 Tadako Togo
42:39 Sonya Robbins
1:00:45 Hayley Jonas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXaYcBEh8I&t=57s

But those are not the only creations I've completed. In fact, I've already got 17 female CAWS completed, and more on the way before I switch focus on my men's roster. In this topic, I'll be showing previews of them, nothing too detailed though, as that will be saved for my Weekly Upload Update videos on my channel.

SEARCHTAGS TO FIND MY CREATIONS ARE 3XCAW and XWA. ONLY CAWS SHOWN IN MY VIDEOS ARE DOWNLOADABLE.

NEW CAW PREVIEWS/PROFILES

CHANNELLE

yYIQFDs.png

ojZTi6P.png

Leader of the group known as Paragon, late last season the longstanding "mean girls" faction had begun making some power moves within the Diamond Division. Tiffany Queensbury entered the Warfield Invitiational, Isys Diamante has garnered #1 Contendership for the Diamond Championship, and Channelle has reunited with her long forgotten tag partner Jersey Redd, who made an emphatic return to wrestling at the expense of Tadako Togo. Pulling the strings is the Hollywood blonde, who's determined to ensure that even with Empresses and Blood Diamonds in the fold that she and her compatriots are still at the top of the mountain.

ALEXIA LEONE

bX99YwJ.png

hELb3E3.png

The former tag partner and best friend of KIMIKO shocked the world with her return to wrestling, in the process attacking her former teammate in the group known and "Class Act" and causing the end of KIMIKO's Pearl Champion run, the longest of either gender in the history of the XWA. In the years of her absence, her family, once a wealthy financial empire in New York City, had seen their fortune crumble, and while KIMIKO saw international success as a singles competitor, Alexia seethed in anger, refusing to "sell out" as she believes Kimi did. Her return is fueled by this rage and feeling of betrayal. It would turn out that revenge wasn't all that she had on her mind though, as it was also revealed not long after her reappearance that she had another purpose, a liason for XWA Co-Owner Tyson Blackheart for the Diamond Division. Flanked by her Blood Diamonds, the monstrous Arlene Driver and the mysterious but viloent Cordelia, Alexia calls herself Tyson's "vein", and assures that the women of the XWA are not beyond his influence.

ISYS DIAMANTE

dyf7ZgC.png

GXH8jCF.png

A sassy beauty from Harlem, Isys' sense of style and lasciviousness is rivaled only by her bad attitude. She's best described as one of those "Real Housewives" types of women, but cranked up to over 9000. One the Diamond Division's most provocative personalities, she is right at home alongside her "sisters" in Paragon, Channelle the Hollywood starlet and Tiffany Queensbury, the British Duchess. With the addition of the massive Jersey Redd to the fold, she's all the more confident in 2018 as she now await her chance to sit atop the throne as the "queen" of all women's wrestling. All that stands in her way though is a certain Hellcat who seems to have some "demons" chasing her, a "ghost" watching her and a "goddess" who also wants to hold the belt. It's going to be an interesting 2018 season.

A little something to hold people over...I typically have some backstory for my characters, based of course around the CAW show I do on my YT channel. Decided to do some character "lore" for all the CAWS I have completed so far, as a kind of sneak preview of sorts. If you like this sort of thing, I hope you enjoy...I'm probably doing this for my whole roster because I like how it came out.

Y9czm1p.png

sCLGHiq.png

oaqae2B.png

MK619Lw.png

xcERUfs.png

g67TXu3.png

QZ1zfIS.png

Pb46rc9.png

rr8EZJn.png

KOEt6u5.png

i5cO3ce.png

Ux2KkBc.png

4X80q7v.png

j18wVUV.png

Y5cT6R2.png

oMs7OlP.png

DQDUISR.png

Awesome! Are you uploading Sarah Warfield anytime soon?

She's already uploaded, as are the other 4 in the 1st video.

UPDATE: This here is a showcase of 5 more CAWS, the top 5 female heels in the Diamond Division. As of right now they're unavailable as I don't have the slots to upload them yet, but I should hit Silver Tier within the week, so I'll update you when I get those 5 extra slots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4A3inF5sDQ

AND'A ONE'A MOR TING...

It's come to my attention that some people are unable to download my content because they have DLC elements in them (probably moves) that can only be accessed through the Deluxe Edition. My guess it's probably from the "Cena 'Nuff" pack as I did use some Batista and RVD stuff I believe. Normally, I will use DLC content regardless of whether people can access it or not because I paid the extra money for that content, so I have every right to use it, but since I don't know when they are going to make that content available for all players, I will eventually make non-DLC versions of the first 5 CAWS I made. This will be the only time I do it, and it will be after I've finished the creations I'm currently working on. Going forward I will indicate in my videos and posts when a creation is using DLC, so you know in advance.

Awesome! Are you uploading Sarah Warfield anytime soon?

She's already uploaded, as are the other 4 in the 1st video.

UPDATE: This here is a showcase of 5 more CAWS, the top 5 female heels in the Diamond Division. As of right now they're unavailable as I don't have the slots to upload them yet, but I should hit Silver Tier within the week, so I'll update you when I get those 5 extra slots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4A3inF5sDQ

AND'A ONE'A MOR TING...

It's come to my attention that some people are unable to download my content because they have DLC elements in them (probably moves) that can only be accessed through the Deluxe Edition. My guess it's probably from the "Cena 'Nuff" pack as I did use some Batista and RVD stuff I believe. Normally, I will use DLC content regardless of whether people can access it or not because I paid the extra money for that content, so I have every right to use it, but since I don't know when they are going to make that content available for all players, I will eventually make non-DLC versions of the first 5 CAWS I made. This will be the only time I do it, and it will be after I've finished the creations I'm currently working on. Going forward I will indicate in my videos and posts when a creation is using DLC, so you know in advance.

To those people that can't download your stuff due to that issue you said, Those people SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!! If they can't download their stuff, THAT"S ON THEM!! NOT ON YOU! Not sure who those people are but those people need to learn their lesson! Next time, they'll get the Deluxe edition or whatever it is!

"Those people" who don't have the deluxe edition, have priorities like mortgages and family/kids, that come first. If I had the money at the time, I would have put it down for the deluxe edition, but I had bills, and life, which comes first. I barely even bought the game period, and in doing so, put myself in the hole for a week, and lost out on my transportation funds to and from work. A small sacrifice to afford the game, and worth it.

I'm looking forward to the non dlc versions, and hopefully it's not too long before they offer it on the PS.Store

Loving these creations this year, you've outdone yourself! As someone who has been around, and been lucky enough to share in this journey with you since 06, I can easily say it wouldn't be the same if you stopped creating.

Cheers
Myke/Sylas/Starr

"Those people" who don't have the deluxe edition, have priorities like mortgages and family/kids, that come first. If I had the money at the time, I would have put it down for the deluxe edition, but I had bills, and life, which comes first. I barely even bought the game period, and in doing so, put myself in the hole for a week, and lost out on my transportation funds to and from work. A small sacrifice to afford the game, and worth it.

I'm looking forward to the non dlc versions, and hopefully it's not too long before they offer it on the PS.Store

Loving these creations this year, you've outdone yourself! As someone who has been around, and been lucky enough to share in this journey with you since 06, I can easily say it wouldn't be the same if you stopped creating.

Cheers

Myke/Sylas/Starr

Maybe dude but had no idea of your issues! You do make good caws but hope to see your work when you get the game but if you can't, well then I'll just get over it!

Cheers

Myke/Sylas/Starr

Maybe dude but had no idea of your issues! You do make good caws but hope to see your work when you get the game but if you can't, well then I'll just get over it!

• 3 weeks later...

You know I've always drawn inspiration from your CAWs over the years. However, I haven't been following too much since around WWE'12, so it's been awhile. Do you remember the last time you made La Reina? I'd like to go back and look at her progression as a character to see if I can pull anything out of it for a couple of my Fire Pro World edits I've had trouble with lately.

Edit: I decided to Google. I should be able to work with what I found.

So, it's been a couple days, but I'm back with more stuff...sort of.

7Kqp5pt.jpg

The following 8 CAWS are now available on PS4 for the next 7 or so hours (they've been up for a week so far). From Left To Right: Abigail Rooker, America Weston, Aurora Cellini, Dollface, La Reina, Marisol Cardinale, Natasiya & Sierra Kay

For a closer look check out my last Weekly Update video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_VCc02ef4

- Intro and Updates on Warfield Invitational and DLC usage
- Abigail Rooker
- America Weston
- Aurora Cellini
- Dollface
- La Reina
- Marisol Cardinale
- Natasiya
- Sierra Kay
- Uploads and Announcements

After today, I will be reuploading the first 2 sets of CAWS I presented already, a second chance for anyone who couldn't get them because the Cena/Angle DLC wasn't available (and now is). Those will be up another week, and then I'll have more CAWS to upload (but you will see them in videos and posts on here beforehand).

I was wondering if you could fix the boot glitch on crossbones?thanks can't wait for more

There is no fix as of yet, so just change his boots to another pair of similar length. Roman Reigns/Sheild/AOP boots work well enough.

I was wondering if you could fix the boot glitch on crossbones?thanks can't wait for more

There's a Boot Glitch? How is that possible? Also when he does his new update, Try to post that on his new video on YouTube! He doesn't usually go on this website a lot!

I'm actually going to mention it in the next WUU video.

Archived