Bdon's Superstar Attires: 1-23-18 UPLOADED - Attitude Era Hardy Boyz & HBK DX '97+HBK WM 25 Preview

Bdon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you are the best caw maker when it comes to hair dye. When did Hall wear those red trunks? Those look cool I just don't recognize them.

I don't know about the best but i'll take the compliment, lol. Thanks. He wore them a few times while in the Wolfpac. Some in 98 and 99 and I think even Superbrawl 2000 is one but can't remember. In fact going back and watching some of those matches and seeing those tights again. I just realized that the back of the tights says "Wolfpac" and not "2 Sweet" so I'm going to try and update that when I get some time. Weekends are really busy for me but I'll get that changed.

Cant find the red trousers Nash / nwo 2002 slot attire on cc :-/

Does it have different tags?

Sorry. Ran out of room to upload. I'll upload it now actually.

Edit* ok so I had to delete the WM 18 Scott Hall. I still didn't have enough slots. As soon as I have room I'll put it back up. Also I will be fixing Hall's wolfpac red tights and reuploading them at some point. Both Nash's are now uploaded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good work on the Hardys! Would love to see some more Attitude Era attires for them as most on PS4 suck lol I already have a couple of your other CAWs. Good stuff!

Thanks! I've got a couple more for Jeff and I might do another for Matt before I'm through.

Are you going to consider making more recent HBK attires? And some more recent Hardys (like his TNA days, late WWE run)?

Love your work btw, the attention to detail to these are crazy good especially the hair dye work

Appreciate that. Yeah the hair dye definitely takes some time lol. If I get time to then I will look into making a few recent attires for all 3. Just finding the time is my biggest thing. As soon as I can I'll have them up here. You may just have to bare with me. You have any in particular you like?

Are you going to consider making more recent HBK attires? And some more recent Hardys (like his TNA days, late WWE run)?

Love your work btw, the attention to detail to these are crazy good especially the hair dye work

Appreciate that. Yeah the hair dye definitely takes some time lol. If I get time to then I will look into making a few recent attires for all 3. Just finding the time is my biggest thing. As soon as I can I'll have them up here. You may just have to bare with me. You have any in particular you like?

In particular would be nice to have HBK's recent Mania attires maybe 26, 25,24, 23? Any of those are good. Take as many time as u want man :)

In particular would be nice to have HBK's recent Mania attires maybe 26, 25,24, 23? Any of those are good. Take as many time as u want man :)

Absolutely. I'll see what I can do.

Archived