Bdon's Superstar Attires: 1-23-18 UPLOADED - Attitude Era Hardy Boyz & HBK DX '97+HBK WM 25 Preview

Bdon

*Updated 1-23-18 - Added WM 25 Preview for HBK

Uploaded 4 attitude attires of Jeff and Matt Hardy. All 4 attires are in same slots respectively so you'll just have to copy them into another slot to use all 4 attires for Matt and Jeff. May do some more recent attires for Jeff down the road. Working on a couple of HBK's and will have them up as soon as possible but not sure when. For now I have uploaded my DX 97 attire and the attitude era manager attire I made. Enjoy!

WM 25 HBK Preview

VvHRqfz.jpg

UPLOADED! Tags- Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Caws.ws, Tombstone
Hardyz
1lGR3oE.jpg
Am623Y5.jpg
HBK
FOFk50B.jpg

Listed below are UPLOADED!
Tags are - TOMBSTONE, CAWS.WS, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, GOLDBERG and TRIPLE H

Scott Hall
sE0FaUz.jpg

NWO/Wolfpac Kevin Nash
1Gcw8tF.jpg
YMs4eKl.jpg

Preview for Heel Goldberg
ZKa9mL5.jpg

Triple H

WM 2000 and WM 17 Attires - UPLOADED!
ErxEHEe.jpg

Goldberg

WCW attires - UPLOADED!
ddtTV2v.jpg

Japan & Summerslam '03 (Japan tights need logos still. Everything else is done.):
1Ffks5I.jpg

WM XX (Now accurate WWE tights logo) & Updated Default Attire (new pads and logos) - UPLOADED!
EhayxJi.jpg

Bad Blood '03 & Sept 29th '03 Raw - UPLOADED!
VT20mvg.jpg

WM 33 & Street Attire ( Now accurate tights logo) - UPLOADED!
9sTmNCK.jpg

Some game pics and shots of his new beards. Not sure how I feel about them yet
b9yAMPF.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you get the dye to work like that? When I try to to get slight bits of grey it just looks really blotchy. I end up having to pretty much make it a solid color to look good.

It's really touchy and a little frustrating. I tried for a few hours to get it to look like that. Still not what I want. It's even harder to get the old WCW beard right. But the best I can tell you is to find a color and apply, then slowly move the cursor over in the color palette little by little darkening or lightening and apply to spots or edges that are different. Hope that made sense.

Basically it'll blend the edges where you don't have too bad of a contrast and if there is a totally different color in there, do the same for them to. Key is to try and blend to make it look decent. The slight bits of grey is really just tinkering beyond that to get it the best you can. It's really not easy to explain, lol. You can kind of see where I just blended different shades around to make it look ok. The tool is just simply not there yet to really get the desired look. Unless someone has more patience then me. They might be able to do a bit better.

How do you get the dye to work like that? When I try to to get slight bits of grey it just looks really blotchy. I end up having to pretty much make it a solid color to look good.

It's really touchy and a little frustrating. I tried for a few hours to get it to look like that. Still not what I want. It's even harder to get the old WCW beard right. But the best I can tell you is to find a color and apply, then slowly move the cursor over in the color palette little by little darkening or lightening and apply to spots or edges that are different. Hope that made sense.

Basically it'll blend the edges where you don't have too bad of a contrast and if there is a totally different color in there, do the same for them to. Key is to try and blend to make it look decent. The slight bits of grey is really just tinkering beyond that to get it the best you can. It's really not easy to explain, lol. You can kind of see where I just blended different shades around to make it look ok. The tool is just simply not there yet to really get the desired look. Unless someone has more patience then me. They might be able to do a bit better.

Thanks for the explanation dude that does make a lot of sense.

Thanks for the explanation dude that does make a lot of sense.

No problem. Glad it made sense, lol.

Preview for Heel Goldberg added in first post. Let me know what you guys think.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking maybe Shawn Michaels. I really want to do his DX IYH '97 attire. Also thinking about doing a couple for British Bulldog. Macho Man might be coming later too but that depends on how much time I have and resources I can grab to make what I need. I wanna try and do some crazy ones for him.

Archived