Best of CC

ArmVD

We had this topic last year, and it helped a lot with finding creations that weren't posted on this site. If this isn't okay, mods can remove it.

First up is 3 attires for Kassius Ohno for PS4. 2 Hero, 1 Ohno

Hero Nuggets and Bulls attires

bqxyP6T.jpg?1

QV8eUK7.jpg?1

Vw7cA74.jpg?1

NomD8CL.jpg?1

The attires have the jerseys off for the ring attire, but Ohno's body looks awful in game, so I just copied the entrance attires to the ring attires and picked a tucked in shirt so you can see the trunks logos. It works great.

Ohno Sacramento Kings attires

iWP6kPZ.jpg?1

wENZOD9.jpg?1

6AwhRoe.jpg?1

Love this idea, gotta fine out the simplest way to share screencaps from PS4 without flooding my timeline on Twitter

If you have a usb flash drive, take a screenshot by holding the share button. Then go into the capture gallery (You may have to go into your library to find it) From there, you can go into whatever game has the screenshots, and copy them to a usb. Once the images are copied, take out the usb stick and put it in your computer. The screenshots will be under a folder called PS4

This un-*censored*ing-real CM Punk by SuperSauldier on Xbox. Gawddamn. I'm so jealous of you Xbox folk for this.

3vB1Vgp.jpg

Just search "SuperSauldier" and you should find it.

If You think this CM Punk is cool just wait until raiee86 releases his it's really good

This un-*censored*ing-real CM Punk by SuperSauldier on Xbox. Gawddamn. I'm so jealous of you Xbox folk for this.

3vB1Vgp.jpg

Just search "SuperSauldier" and you should find it.

Has he JUST released it? Because its only got under 200 downloads but is sooo much better than the top one which has nearly 10,000!

Well, I know what I'm downloading right this second...

Has he JUST released it? Because its only got under 200 downloads but is sooo much better than the top one which has nearly 10,000!

That's how caws always go, unfortunately. Too many people are blind to quality, and just DL the first one they see.

OP should change which Ohno Kings attire he has posted :hqhq:

You hadn't posted your Ohno at the time I made the topic, (the first thing I'm doing when I get on again is replacing that Ohno with yours) and this topic is meant more for creations that aren't posted on this site.

I'll edit the topic title

Nevermind. Apparently I can't

Ricochet PS4

Tags

Ricochet

ROH

Lucha underground

Creator omegasentry

He needs a moveset

I'm going to check him out that you.

Have you seen a good Pentagon Dark in his uncha undergrad attire?

Fried has a great caw out...Ps4

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478293-luchacaw-2k18-22102017-soberano-fenix-black-abyss-jr-uploaded/

2eb6eme.png

Well, I know what I'm downloading right this second...

That's how caws always go, unfortunately. Too many people are blind to quality, and just DL the first one they see.

This is why it's a shame they've lost the ability to review CAWs.

Can I make a suggestion that instead of one here - we have one per platform in the relevant sections? I think it would help people find creations for their machine easier - like we did last year.

Can I make a suggestion that instead of one here - we have one per platform in the relevant sections? I think it would help people find creations for their machine easier - like we did last year.

I wasn't aware that there was a thread like this for XBox users last year. I only knew of the PS4 one. That's the reason I made the topic. Because it worked so well for PS4 users last year, I wanted XBox users to have the same thing this year. If people want separate threads, then this one can be moved to the PS4 section, since that's what system I'm on, and someone else can start one in the XBox section.

Until then, here's the ones that I accidentally deleted on the first page

Chris Hero Sonics/Death By Elbow attires on PS4

UDZyuDc.jpg?1W48bXFr.jpg?1

Kevin Steen attires for PS4

E9u5ZT5.jpg?1

E5eByDs.jpg?1

Brian Kendrick NXT attire for PS4

1z49l4e.jpg?1

9vM8RxJ.jpg?1

kota Ibushi for PS4

syZdjWW.jpg?1FugPcZ5.jpg?1

Lio Rush for PS4