JMike is attired beCAWs he made these and didn't get any sleep (The Edgeheads)

JMike

Hey, y'all. I made some CAWs that you may want to use. I could be wrong, maybe you don't. Check a look anyway. I'm not taking requests, but suggestions are definitely welcome.

Kurt Angle

PSN: JMikeTheMan

Tags: KURT ANGLE, WORLD'S GREATEST TAG TEAM, TEAM_ANGLE

When most people think Kurt Angle, they usually don't think of the American Hero of the Invasion, or the Wrestling Machine. They think of him on Team Angle with his comrades Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. So on launch day I put this into my own hands.

H2a6ThN.jpg

SNnOnvu.jpgXYnx73q.jpgXYnx73q.jpg7Uvht9h.jpg

Updated Aiden English

Tags: AIDEN ENGLISH, ITS RUSEV DAY

Of all the wrestlers in WWE, none have surprised me since the beginning of the year since Aiden English. I've always liked the man more than Gotch, he had a good promo, a good look, played the Vaudevillain gimmick better and, best of all, he could sing! He could sing, dammit! When I noticed that there were no updated English's on CC, I did what had to be done. I had issues with this. I couldn't put on English's sunglasses normally for the entrance, but could by copying Bret Hart 98's attire onto him, and made English's attire in the same way I did on the normal attire. It's Rusev day.

ig6ti5y.jpgzgvUX6u.jpg5SNqogD.jpgkmidoDH.jpg

The Edgeheads

Ryder Tags: Zack Ryder, Edgeheads, La Familia

Hawkins Tags: Curt Hawkins, Edgeheads, La Familia

"Hey, JMike! How did you put tights on Zack Ryder?" Hahaha! I didn't! I made Hawkins first knowing this, and after that finished, I imported the attire onto Ryder. However, I couldn't add logos. After some pondering, I found out that Curt Hawkins didn't have tights in his attire in SVR 2009 even though they were supposed to look identical. So I just didn't give him tights.

TRUQXmu.jpgDvc45hT.jpgmgwdDAa.jpgsPOWiM3.jpgjbsJjY6.jpgPUn3E9d.jpg

I have just finished attires for Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins as The Edgeheads. They won't be on CC for a few hours but as soon as they are on, they'll be put on here

Wait how did you do this? I did Curt Hawkins but I couldn't put Wrestling Tights on Ryder at all :(

Whoops! Forgot about this, busy work is quite busy. I'll put the Hawkins/Ryder stuff up tomorrow (later today for the eastern folk). I'm also currently working on Super Crazy and a mystery German wrestler i guarentee you've never heard of

• 2 weeks later...

Archived