Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME for an update. 5 characters added to CC. Hastags are CAW18 & OZ70NYC. Let's do this.

The title of this update is "The Fierhart Pack". To anyone new around here, the Fierhart family is my character universe's "1st Family". The Original CAW equivalent of the Hart family. I could go into the specific history and backstory of the Fierhart's...but I'd be here typing all day. Let's just say there's 20 years of character development behind them, and they are essentially the central nucleus of my ENTIRE wrestling universe. Hell, other creators have integrated their character histories into being tied to the Fierhart family in some way. This pack contains the 5 central characters tied to the Fierhart storyline....naturally 2 being Fierharts.

If anyone is interested in knowing any backstory, just ask and I'll happily write it up for you. If there's one thing I love more then creating characters, it's creating stories for and about said characters.

Gabriel Niyol

Height: 6'6"

Weight Class: Heavyweight (256lbs)

Signature Move: Tomahawk (Running Double Axe Handle 1)/Faultline (Flatliner 2)

Finishing Move: The Maelstrom (Trouble In Paradise 1)/Dream Weaver (Phoenix Splash)

7WQFekq.png

zTQl51o.png

Among the 1st class of characters I ever shared on CAWS.ws waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2006, Gabe has evolved tremendously over the subsequent 11 years. One of the original 2 students of Simon Fierhart when he took the reigns of The Fierhouse Academy from his father in 2002, Gabriel a second generation wrestler, son of High Chief Shiye Niyol. Gabriel aspired to become a wrestler like his father, and was further motivated when his father suffered a career ending injury in 1999. Fueled by the desire to continue the Niyol name in the business, Gabriel went against his father's wishes and traveled to Los Angeles after learning that Simon Fierhart, one of his father's fiercest rivals and closest friends, had taken lead at the famed Fierhouse Academy.

This year's look is the same as last year, aside from be giving him a beard. The major change is in his 2nd attire, which I went full on Navajo warrior with. An homage to Tatanka as well as Gabe's rich Native American pride. Another huge change of course...is his name. Since his creation he's been known as Gabriel Dezba. I decided to change his last name canonically to Niyol, which means "Storm" in the Navajo language. Seemed more fitting of his nickname "The Maelstrom"...which is a massive storm capable of wiping out entire cities.

Dieter Liedhamer

Height: 7'4"

Weight Class: Super Heavyweight (600lbs)

Signature Move: Axe Of Ragnar (Brain Chop 1)/Big Boot 13

Finishing Move: Trebuchet Splash (Big Splash)/Gjallahorn (Chokeslam 7)

UlQ9Zif.png

xkRo0XB.png

There are 7.44 billion people on planet Earth. Not a single one is the size of Dieter Liedhamer. Standing 7'7" (His actual height, the game doesn't go beyond 7'4") and weighing an astonishing 600lbs, there's a reason why he's known as "The Last Giant". Even he men who have bared the moniker of "Giant" in wrestling that's proceeded him are dwarfed by his stature. Liedhamer is a living, breathing titan...in every sense of the word. Intrinsically linked to Simon Fierhart for decades, Liedhamer entered into the business as a disciple of Simon's alter ego "Kayos". Then in his late 20s, Liedhamer was a walking mountain of muscle, he's over the last 15 years gone a different path, less about cutting weight to be 350lbs as he was in the early 2000s, and more building natural power, and embracing his natural size.

Born in Germany and having Germanic & Nordic blood, Lieghamer is the younger brother of Simon's wife Abelia (Whom I made an actual game model of last year). The two men are like brothers, having traveled the world together for nearly 20 years. This year I went with different...but similar look for him, going for a more unrefined Viking look. Liedhamer doesn't need pretty colors and frills. In game he's the absolute biggest thing you will ever see. He dwarfs even Big Show and Andre. For his 2nd attire I went with his classic look from before I started making him favor his Viking lineage.

Ryan Fierhart

Height: 6'4"

Weight Class: Heavyweight (230lbs)

Signature Move: Side Effect 1/Rushdown (CCS Enzuigiri)

Finishing Move: Vicious Circle (Swinging Reverse STO)/ Razorwing (Running Superkick)

ZTRqUQr.png

J7NnsMP.png

Younger brother of Simon and Heather, husband of Ashley Diamond...and one of my most evolved characters from his original inception. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then Ryan was created with inspiration of Edge & Christian in their tag team days. As the years went on he's changed...culminating with his 2016 rendition, which is the "final" form until I decide to change his look with age as I usually do with long standing characters. In the last 3 years, Ryan has finally stepped out of his older sibling's shadow, capturing his 1st world title, and winning it twice in that time span. Ryan sits among the elite of the industry, but has no plans to rest on his recent success.

As you can see, he looks a bit...different...from last year's version. Well, he's among the many I decided to give a dedicated face texture to rather then using the generic one I created for general use last year. I've always tried to fashion Ryan's personality off of Sons Of Anarchy main character Jax Teller, so it made sense to use actor Charlie Hunman as the base for the texture. But then I went deeper, deciding to base Ryan's body type off of Hunman as well...witch a little more muscle mass of course. The end result is a sleek, athletic build fitting of Ryan's talents in the ring. Strong enough to go toe to toe with Cody Prince, but fast enough to keep pace with Espiritu (yes...I'm bringing my Luchadores back). Overall this is the best Ryan I've made.

Simon Fierhart

Weight Class: Heavyweight (248lbs)

Signature Move: Spinebuster 8/Ruin Wake (Half Nelson Choke Suplex)

Finishing Move: Vertigo (DDT 8)/Fear's Embrace (Coquina Clutch)

X8s0GP2.png

NIZs59k.png

The living legend. The God Of War. The Destroyer. Simon Fierhart...the central character to my wrestling universe. Equal parts Undertaker, Sting and Batman. Easily the single baddest motherf*cka walking the Earth. And yes...there are a lot of bad asses. You might even have some on your rosters. But the history behind Simon, the lineage of characters both mine and created by others...there's a reason why the lore of Simon is so deep. I could literally write a book about the character, as this now makes 19 years since I created him. Let's put that into perspective. Simon's original incarnation "Kayos" was made in WWE Warzone back in 1998. I was 18 at the time. Some of you were still in KINDERGARTEN and GRADE SCHOOL back then. Hell...there might be some of you who weren't even born back then. And for 19 years I've evolved and aged the character into what you see now. As of this year, Simon is 55 years old. Yes...55. But even in his age, he's barely lost a step, and has supplemented the gifts time takes away physically with 40 years of experience as a wrestler and martial artist.

Character history lesson: In 1987 while still training in Japan at the Tenouji-Dan, grand master Masato Tenouji witnessed Simon partaking in Kumite. The display of skill Simon showed since he began training under Tenouji just 3 years prior was astounding. Simon didn't physically overpower his opponents. What existed was a gulf in skill and technique so wide that it seemed as if his opponents weren't even a threat to him. One after another Simon dispatched his foes, some who had trained under Tenouji for years. It was on this day Simon was given his rank of 3rd Degree black belt in So-Setsu-Ken, as well as a nickname from Master Tenouji...Hakaisha. The translation of the word means...Destroyer.

Like others, Simon gets a dedicated face texture this time, the base being the man who I've for many years fashioned Simon off of, Liam Neeson. But like Ryan, I wanted to go deeper. So I decided to make Simon resemble Neeson's portray of Ras Al Ghul in The Dark Knight.Needless to say, mission accomplished. Aside from that...and giving him a hair cut, he's unchanged from last year's attires.

Timoa Mamula

Weight Class: Super Heavyweight (350lbs)

Signature Move: Spinebuster 1/9.5 (Slingshot Body Splash 1)

Finishing Move: World Ender (Samoan Drop 4)/ Talavalu (Samoan Thumb Strike)

57aG3Zx.png

P33afhB.png

Rounding things out is the 2nd of Simon's first students, Timoa Mamula. The once jovial, happy-go-lucky "Mamu" has long since shed the adoration of the fans, and become "The Samoan Nightmare". Much like Sam Hein, Timoa also aspires to take the vaunted moniker of "Destroyer" from his former teacher, which interestingly enough seen him at odds with Hein recently. A string of pivotal wins has seen his profile raise to the point where he's now No.1 contender for the CAW title, presently held by Dru Mercer. The build up to their clash has been monumental, as it will be the 1st time either man face each other in their storied careers. But Timoa still feels his greatest challenge will be finally proving the student has surpassed the teacher.

The only thing that's changed from last year is the layout of the logos on his pants, some additional ink on his right arm, and the omission of Samoa Joe styled 2nd attire for a color swap of the original attire. This is pretty much Timoa's final form for the foreseeable future.

And there you have it. Grab 'em while they're hot. They're up until next Friday, when I release the next batch of CAW female talent, which will consist of:

Celeste Engelbrecht

Crystal Bayless

Dominique Lashay

Lola Valentine

Perxephone (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY out did myself with this year's version)

I've also got a couple matches I'll be rolling out. Lots of good stuff in the works, folks.

You already know I want as much backstory as possible. Your storytelling is the reason why a couple of us even do this. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover your latest uploads, sarge. Simmed a match with Simon and he annihilated Luthor. He barely got any offense in. Don't know what or how you do it to make your guys so fluid, but it works.

I'll share them with the next major update. Cuz it's not just sliders, it's a combo of sliders, options AND stats. But in the meantime, I've got a bonus upload for everyone. Started on this one before I went to work last night, and put the finishing touches on her this afternoon.

Danielle Goodwin

Height: 5'10"

Weight Class: Cruiserweight (175lbs)

Signature Move: High Road Slam (High Angle Slam)/ Roadblock (Running Crossbody 3)

Finishing Move: Checkered Flag (Landslide)/Booster Kick (Brogue Kick)

GA1TscE.png

One of my for ladies from the class of 2010, one of the few "powerhouse" females I make, and one of my favorite gals to make in general. I wanted to do something different with her for 2K18. Back in 2012 I came up with the nickname for her "American Muscle", and used it to compliment her "Red White & Blue" gimmick. Much like my brother's character Sarah Warfield's old gimmick, and his character America Weston's present gimmick. I decided I wanted to go more for the race car type theme with her, so I based her attire on classic race track girl outfits you'd see the local eye candy sporting on race day. Took a lot longer then I though it would, but the end result is definitely to my liking. Body wise I went with the "thick fit" bodyshape for her, curves for days and muscle on top of them. She's definitely fun to look at, which is exactly what I was going for.

Character-wise, Danielle's been on to CAW's top draw females since her debut 2010. A fitness model and personal trainer as well as wrestler, Danni strives to be her best, and bring the best out of everyone around her. This southern belle talks with a country twang, and packs a punch as big as her booming voice. Whereas once she was demure and shy, her time in the spotlight has empowered her to be the inspiration for modern day women. Not afraid to show a little skin and be a little bad, she's steadfast in her pursuit to remain among the best women in the industry.

Want her? Go get her! CAW18 and OZ70NYC are the tags.

Bring back TEAM CONQUEST!!!!!

Oh...they'll be back alright. With a vengeance.

Also, I'll be leaving Danielle, Gabriel, Liedhamer, Simon and Timoa up one more day. So if you haven't downloaded them tomorrow is your last chance before my next update. In the next update there will be 5 female characters, 2 babyface, 3 heels:

Celeste Engelbrecht (The South African daredevil and 2017 CAW female rookie of the year)

Crystal Bayless (Veteran 3x Women's champion and first female graduate of the Windsor Wrestling Academy)

Dominique Lashay (The physically imposing "Dominus" of women's wrestling)

Lola Valentine (The cunning and cerebral "White Witch" of The Coven)

Perxephone (The twisted and sadistic "Red Witch" of The Coven)

As promised, here comes CAW Women's Division update #2. As always, the hashtags to find the following ladies are OZ70NYC and CAW18.

Celeste Engelbrecht

Height: 5'6""

Weight: 142lbs

Signature Move: Borealis (Hangman's Facebuster)/Celestial Rush (Black Out 2)

Finishing Move: Star Driver (Butterfly Piledriver)/Red Arrow (Celestial Arrow)

Gt79IqT.png

One of CAW's breakout stars of 2017, the thrill seeking Celeste is never one to back down from a challenge. With her modelesque looks, many are shocked when they learn that outside of wrestling she's a stuntwoman and world class martial artist. For Celeste, seeking the next rush is what gets going. With only 1 year in the business under her belt, she's already made waves in the industry with her death defying feats, unheard of for a female competitor. That attitude has made her an instant fan favorite, and a viable threat to the upper tier of the CAW Women's division.

One of my rookies from last year, Celeste's backstory isn't to deep. She's been a martial artist since age 9, and a stuntwoman since 19. At 21 she won the WMAC Pro-Am cup in her weightclass, and was dating an indy wrestler from New Zealand who convinced her to give pro wrestling a shot. A year later she was in Japan training at the Togo Dojo, and months later she made her pro debut for Starlight Pro. Since then she's also made appearances in CAW, and is quickly shooting up the ranks as one of the top new female talents in the world. To date her most notable rivals are Nandosuave86's Vyktoria Addams and my Joshi character "Thunder" Chisako Yoshida.

Crystal Bayless

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 132lbs

Signature Move: Decoder (Codebreaker 1)/ Crystal Cutter (TKO 1)

Finishing Move: Sunrise Suplex (Fallaway Slam 1)/ London Dungeon (Dungeon Lock)

XaWf9gx.png

Arguably one of the pound for pound best female wrestlers on the planet, and without a doubt the best to come from England in decades, Crystal Bayless took the long road to her status in the industry. The 31 year old London native broke into the industry 10 years ago after training under wrestling legend Sir Alex Windsor at his wrestling academy. Being the first female to come from the school, she had a lot to prove, and did so in spades on the European circuit, wrestling in England, Ireland, Germany and Italy before being contacted to try out for CAW 6 years ago. And she made the most of the chance. She became a staple in the CAW women's title picture, holding the title more times then any woman on roster currently, and came close to breaking the historic days held record of Mara Von Glist of 428 days before losing the title in her 4th reign to Dominique. Since then, Crystal has had her sights set on getting the belt back, clawing her way back to the top of the heap as she always does. But the landscape looks vastly different now then it did 2 years ago, with new, talented females all looking to make their name by beating one of the industry's best. It's about more then just being champion now for Crystal, it's about cementing her legacy as the best British born wrestler in history...male, female or anything in between.

Crystal as you can guess is one of my veteran characters, counted among my "Big 4" females (the other 3 being Heather Fierhart, Zoe Slade and Nicole Roland). Originally made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2007, Crystal has seen several reinventions over the years, with this latest incarnation being the longest standing (5 years). As a wrestler she's about as complete a package as you can get. She does everything, and quite well. I decided a few years ago that I wanted Crystal to surpass Heather as "The Gal" in CAW because well...how many times has their ever been a foreigner considered the top tier star of a wrestling organization? Crystal's skill set is on par with Ashley Diamond, who is widely considered the pinnacle of female wrestling ability in the shared universe CAW exists in. Over the last 2 years I've adapted Crystal's appearance facially and physically to be based on actress Natalie Dormer, and these days she's also a lot less rigid and more carefree then she was a few years ago...when she was a straight up professional about her approach to wrestling. Not being champion for as long as she has been now has afforded her the chance to cut loose a little more, evident in how she acts, and in her moveset, which has added a few more "uncharacteristic" moves her arsenal.

Dominique Lashay

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 226lbs

Signature Move: Grizzly Buster (Bearhug Spinebuster)/Dominator (Inverted Front Powerslam 2)

Finishing Move: Shockwave (Cradle Lift Samoan Drop 1)/Cannon Fodder (Clothesline From Hell)

Pj8cQuI.png

One word describes the most imposing female on the CAW roster: "Dominus". A 2nd generation phenom, Dominique Lashay is daughter of the 80s-90s wrestling great "Grizz" Lee Lashay. And much like her legendary father, she towers over her opposition. Standing over 6 feet tall and weight over 220 pounds, she could just as easily step in the ring with the men of CAW. But among the women's division, she's the most fear force in the company. Rightly so, as no woman on roster can match her power. In fact, the only women in wrestling on par with her level of power are XWA's Jamie Fury and Tamara. A former women's champion, since her upset loss to Brittany Nitro, she's not showed any interest in her rematch, which technically she can still request. Instead, Dominique has escalated her aggression in the women's division as if to show she doesn't need the title to be the woman to be most feared. And one would be hard pressed to deny that.

Like Danielle Goodwin, Dom is part of my class of 2010. This year, I decided to completely ditch the Jazzy Gabbery/Alpha Female look for her, basing her outward appearance more on the woman who I created Dom's face texture off of, female body builder Lisa Cross. As such, she's got a far more traditional, sporty look for her attire...and a full head of hair. Other then that, there's no other notable changes. She is the largest female of my roster in terms of power. (Yvonne Williams is tallest standing 6'4", and while she is strong herself, she's nowhere near the power of Dominique.) Essentially she's the female equivalent of Liedhamer among my female roster, though she is actually beatable. This is probably going to be the uniform look for Dom for the forseeable future until I age her up a bit.

Lola Valentine

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 142lbs

Signature Move: Faded Whisper (Neckbreaker 4)/The Dark Below (Sprinebuster 10)

Finishing Move: Liturgy Of Ruin (Butterfly DDT 2)/Black Magic

kn55OPk.png

The "White Witch" of "The Coven", Lola Valentine has established herself as a force to be feared since her return to wrestling in 2014. While little is still known of her past, what is known is her intent, aiding Helena Troy in ascending to the highest throne in women's wrestling at any and all costs. The dynamic between the three women who call themselves The Coven is still a mystery, but Lola's role among the trio is clear...the strategist. A master of mind games, Lola can beat most opponents before they even step in the ring with her. At times it can be as if there are two separate minds acting as one in Lola's actions. One is cerebral, cold and calculating. The other is sadistic, aggressive and twisted. Whichever comes to bare, one thing is clear: Lola Valentine is not a woman to take lightly.

When I took the reigns of making Helena Troy, I had an idea to surround her with a faction. A sort of female version of The Wyatt family. And fortunately I didn't have to think hard who the characters to use should be. I brought Lola back to my rotation of characters in 2014 after not making her for 9 years. Even then I didn't really have direction for the character. I just made her to fill a slot really. But with Helena and the idea that essentially became The Coven, that gave me the push I needed to add some depth to Lola a bit. If Helena Troy is the Bray Wyatt of The Coven, Lola is Luke Harper. A loyal lieutenant willing to do whatever it takes to see her general's will come to pass. I've still got more development that needs to happen as far as her past, but that's work that'll happen down the road.

Perxephone

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120lbs

Signature Move: Abyssal Veil (Lil' Jimmy)/Abyssal Blight (Zig Zag 2)

Finishing Move: Abaddon (Final Cut 1)/Appolyon (Rolling Cutter)

LC728e4.png

The Red Witch. The Abyssal Blight. By any name, she is the most enigmatic woman in CAW. Perxephone. Appearing from the ether alongside Gideon Dorn 4 years ago, upon his defeat at the hands of Simon Fierhart...Perxephone had wandered aimlessly. A feral hellion unleashed with no purpose but to destroy everything in her path. That was until Helena Troy's arrival to CAW. Drawn to Helena like a moth to a flame, Perxephone pledged loyalty to the woman known as "The Black Queen" and has been her loyal follower ever since. With the addition of Lola Valentine, The Coven was born. Since it's formation, Perxephone has been both protector and attack dog of Helena, targeting any and all who would stand in "Her Queen's" way. Proving far more formidable then anticipated, Helena has decided to use Perxephone as a vehicle to the women's world championship by having Perxephone herself be the charge to hold the title. While some consider it a risky gambit, so loyal is Perxephone to Helena that even as champion, she would willingly follow her as a loyal subject rather then an equal. However in recent months, it would be Helena's half sister Ashley Diamond would try to make an attempt to appeal to whatever woman exist within the twisted mind of Perxephone to make her see whatever light may actually exist, and finally be her own woman rather then a servant to those who would use her incredible skill to their own means.

Without a doubt, she's my favorite character right now. Homage to the original "Kayos" storyline. Perxephone is the last link to that period. Who or what she is still a mystery. Where Gideon Dorn found her. How she knows how to fight as well as she does. What her real name is. It's all unknown, even to her. There's a dark history to Perxephone that's to be revealed in time, and my current storyline with Ashley Diamond trying to wrestle control of Perxephone's mind from her sister influence is one of the best ones I've come up with in a while. It also gives me a vehicle to get Ashley and Helena at odds against each other again for the 1st time since the "Revelation" storyline where the original handlers of each character came up with the idea to make they related. I WILL be playing this storyline out in video form. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good to leave in text form.

Go get 'em, folks!!!

As projected, I finally hit silver with the last update. So with 10 slots available, I'll finally be able to re-up characters from past updates. So make your requests here or in PM. I also reached another milestone last night, 50 characters made. So going forward I'm going to be recreating everyone I made last year, which will put me at about 70 total characters. And I'll be rolling them out in packs of 5 just like I have been doing. Once I've completed my roster, I'll turn my focus towards putting actual shows together. Maybe even the long await revival of PWE. But that's getting ahead of myself. For now, I'm going to continue on my creative pace. Time to grind it out to gold.

Archived