Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see the new versions! I've been downloading Primo Valiante, The Fierharts, and a few others you didn't mention for years now.

I actually have a question, if you don't mind sharing your tricks of the trade lol. How do you get your logos to move on your "walls"? I've seen your arenas and always wondered how you were able to get it to where it looked animated even though you were using a custom logo.

Just before (or after) you select your patterns and logos, if you look on the bottom of the screen there should be an option to hit square to animate the tron.

In other news, as promised I've uploaded 5 characters. This time it's 5 females. Hashtags are Oz70NYC and CAW2K17

Ashley Diamond

Weight Class: Featherweight

Signature Move: Diamond Ring (Modified Russian Leg Sweep)/Running Knee Strike 5 (Guzabushi Knee)

Finishing Move: Diamond Cutter (Gun Stun)/Lioness Tamer (Liontamer)

bqYihGH.png

Back for the 2nd year in a row under my creation, Ashley Diamond is one of, if not the single most iconic female character of the sim-Efed era of the community. If you want backstory on her, just click here. I decided I wanted to simplify her look this year. Last year was her grand "coming out" party as a character of my creation, so I gave her the whole fancy look. This year sees Ashley return to her more minimalist look. A nice simple attire befitting of her being a consummate pro. Aside from her attire, she's unchanged. (You'll notice that a lot about my characters this year. Only a handful are getting full on reworkings).

Brittany Nitro

Signature Move: Break'er Back (Butterfly Backbreaker 2)/N20 (Handspring Moonsault)

Finishing Move: Nitro Drop (Side Effect 2)/Full Frontal (Skull Crushing Finale)

ArSmnkV.png

This year's Brittany is both the same and completely different. The attire is pretty much untouched aside from a few new design tweaks. Her face on the other hand isn't. I managed to after a good long while, find a full color, hi resolution head shot of all people, Marilyn Monroe. The moment I did, I knew I had to make it the base of Brittany's face. The end result...well, you can see for yourself. The really awesome part about her though is her entrance. By far the 2nd best entrance I've ever done. Just download her and you'll see what I mean.

Heather Fierhart

Signature Move: Spinebuster 8/Heat Stroke (Impaler DDT 3)

Finishing Move: Firebomb (Falling Powerbomb)/Phoenix Splash

HlF6tHM.png

I basically kept the same layout of her 2017 attire, just used different parts and graphics for the fire. Her 2nd attire is completely new however, making use of some Dana Brook pieces. Later last year I gave Heather and Synergi updated face textures, so obviously I carried those over.

Helena Troy

Signature Move: Regal Cutter (Black Pearl Drop)/Rolling Elbow 4 (Goodnight Kiss)

Finishing Move: Pedigree 2 (Helena's Wrath)/Dragon Sleeper 2 (Dragon's Spite)

U3yUEbf.png

Like Ashley, Helena is a character I assumed creative control over last year from another creator no longer among the community. (Details here.) While her ring attires from last year are untouched, I had to give her 2 new entrance attires...because for whatever reason some parts that could be combine last year can't be this year. Pretty dumb, but it afforded me a chance to change things up on her...giving her more of a personality accurate to how the character was portrayed in text form. She also has the BEST entrance I've ever made. Befitting of her personality.

Nicole Roland

Signature Move: Roland Clothesline (Nattie By Nature)/Blood Shoes(Discus Big Boot)

Finishing Move: Big Sista Gorgeous Slam (Pimp Drop)/M.A.B.T "Make A Bitch Tap" (Rings Of Saturn 2)

F7Dk72g.png

My 2nd longest standing female character, who dates back to 2001 in her initial creation. You might notice she looks decidedly different then she did last year. Well, Nicole is one of the few complete redesigns I made. I actually made this updated version in 2K17, but never released it because I made the update in August. I decided to hang on to it and release the "new" Nicole in 2K18. I've toyed around with her face, body type and attire over the years, and I believe I've finally nailed a permanent look for her. Definitely satisfied with the results.

All 5 ladies are up on CC now, and will remain up until next Friday, when I update with 5 more characters. It'll be back to males next week...5 heel characters; Aaron Manson, Cody Prince, Cannon Webb, Sam Hein and Primo Valiante.

I love all five of these, they're amazing. Helena actually reminds me of Lady Heather from CSI Las Vegas.

Dang, I missed out on Slade :(

Don't worry. I'll put him back up in due time. Once I unlock the next tier I'll have 5 female and 5 males uploaded.

Those Females look AWESOME DUDE!!

Thanks.

i'm scooping up all 5 of them females as soon as I have the Dls. .. Hate this timer on dls

Let me know which ones specifically and I'll swap out the DLC.

Will you ever put your first batch up again?

Yes I will. Once I have more slots available I can re-up them.

Love these designs. BTW, I think I might be in love with Nicole Roland.

She's come a long way. Her face texture is based on Sydelle Noel (Cherry Bang from Netflix's "GLOW"). I'd always been looking for an adequate face for her, and I finally found a winner.

Can't wait to see the new versions! I've been downloading Primo Valiante, The Fierharts, and a few others you didn't mention for years now.

I actually have a question, if you don't mind sharing your tricks of the trade lol. How do you get your logos to move on your "walls"? I've seen your arenas and always wondered how you were able to get it to where it looked animated even though you were using a custom logo.

Just before (or after) you select your patterns and logos, if you look on the bottom of the screen there should be an option to hit square to animate the tron.

In other news, as promised I've uploaded 5 characters. This time it's 5 females. Hashtags are Oz70NYC and CAW2K17

Ashley Diamond

Signature Move: Diamond Ring (Modified Russian Leg Sweep)/Running Knee Strike 5 (Guzabushi Knee)

Finishing Move: Diamond Cutter (Gun Stun)/Lioness Tamer (Liontamer)

bqYihGH.png

Back for the 2nd year in a row under my creation, Ashley Diamond is one of, if not the single most iconic female character of the sim-Efed era of the community. If you want backstory on her, just click here. I decided I wanted to simplify her look this year. Last year was her grand "coming out" party as a character of my creation, so I gave her the whole fancy look. This year sees Ashley return to her more minimalist look. A nice simple attire befitting of her being a consummate pro. Aside from her attire, she's unchanged. (You'll notice that a lot about my characters this year. Only a handful are getting full on reworkings).

Brittany Nitro

Signature Move: Break'er Back (Butterfly Backbreaker 2)/N20 (Handspring Moonsault)

Finishing Move: Nitro Drop (Side Effect 2)/Full Frontal (Skull Crushing Finale)

ArSmnkV.png

This year's Brittany is both the same and completely different. The attire is pretty much untouched aside from a few new design tweaks. Her face on the other hand isn't. I managed to after a good long while, find a full color, hi resolution head shot of all people, Marilyn Monroe. The moment I did, I knew I had to make it the base of Brittany's face. The end result...well, you can see for yourself. The really awesome part about her though is her entrance. By far the 2nd best entrance I've ever done. Just download her and you'll see what I mean.

Heather Fierhart

Signature Move: Spinebuster 8/Heat Stroke (Impaler DDT 3)

Finishing Move: Firebomb (Falling Powerbomb)/Phoenix Splash

HlF6tHM.png

I basically kept the same layout of her 2017 attire, just used different parts and graphics for the fire. Her 2nd attire is completely new however, making use of some Dana Brook pieces. Later last year I gave Heather and Synergi updated face textures, so obviously I carried those over.

Helena Troy

Signature Move: Regal Cutter (Black Pearl Drop)/Rolling Elbow 4 (Goodnight Kiss)

Finishing Move: Pedigree 2 (Helena's Wrath)/Dragon Sleeper 2 (Dragon's Spite)

U3yUEbf.png

Like Ashley, Helena is a character I assumed creative control over last year from another creator no longer among the community. (Details here.) While her ring attires from last year are untouched, I had to give her 2 new entrance attires...because for whatever reason some parts that could be combine last year can't be this year. Pretty dumb, but it afforded me a chance to change things up on her...giving her more of a personality accurate to how the character was portrayed in text form. She also has the BEST entrance I've ever made. Befitting of her personality.

Nicole Roland

Signature Move: Roland Clothesline (Nattie By Nature)/Blood Shoes(Discus Big Boot)

Finishing Move: Big Sista Gorgeous Slam (Pimp Drop)/M.A.B.T "Make A Bitch Tap" (Rings Of Saturn 2)

F7Dk72g.png

My 2nd longest standing female character, who dates back to 2001 in her initial creation. You might notice she looks decidedly different then she did last year. Well, Nicole is one of the few complete redesigns I made. I actually made this updated version in 2K17, but never released it because I made the update in August. I decided to hang on to it and release the "new" Nicole in 2K18. I've toyed around with her face, body type and attire over the years, and I believe I've finally nailed a permanent look for her. Definitely satisfied with the results.

All 5 ladies are up on CC now, and will remain up until next Friday, when I update with 5 more characters. It'll be back to males next week...5 heel characters; Aaron Manson, Cody Prince, Cannon Webb, Sam Hein and Primo Valiante.

I love all five of these, they're amazing. Helena actually reminds me of Lady Heather from CSI Las Vegas.

I remember that character. I can definitely see the resemblance.

You need to start uploading your videos. Great CAWs by the way.

I agree. Stop being lazy, old man! J/k. Seriously though, your craft continues to evolve even after all these years. I missed the window to grab the first batch of males, but I'll be snagging all five of these ladies. I need Ash to test out against her ancient nemesis Bianca. On that note, how's the reunion tour of PWE looking?

Are the original guys back up yet? I really wanted a couple of them.

They will be eventually. I want to at least get to Silver status before I start re-uploading characters.

And speaking of characters, as promised...here's the next character set, "Heel pack #1". 5 of CAW's most infamous heels, ready to cause havoc and mayhem on your rosters.

Aaron Manson

Weight Class: Super Heavyweight

Signature Move: Bam Slam (Alabama Slam)/ Manson Crunch (Running Crossbody 3)

Finishing Move: Tower Of Torture (Torture Rack Bomb)/ Painful End (World's Strongest Slam 2)

C96kesA.png

Not much has changed about Aaron from last year, save for removing the tat on left arm and leaning him up a tad. Also went with a less thicker beard, because I wanted his actual face texture to more prominently be the focus of his visage, not the facial hair. Aside from that, he's still the chaotic bruiser you know and loath.

Cannon Webb

Weight Class: Super Heavyweight

Signature Move: Boston Stomp (Big Boot 6)/ Boston Lariat (Arm Wrench Clothesline)

Finishing Move: The Boston Massacre (Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb 2)/ Chokeslam 8

2R2a6RF.png

One third of "Cerberus" along with Blake Evans and Sam Hein, Cannon Webb is one of the few guys from my class of 2010 I still make. This year I grew his hair out a bit rather then have him use the old Sheamus crewcut. Aside from that there's just small variation on his tights layout from last year. His M.O. is basically a silent, walking mountain of muscle with one task, beat the crap out of whatever is in front of him

Cody Prince

Weight Class: Heavyweight

Signature Move: 20" Vertical (Dropkick 10)/ Pump Up Elbow (Flex & Drop)

Finishing Move: Prince Driver (Michinoku Driver 3)/ Rack'em (Torture Rack 4)

j2jqoEN.png

Pretty much the only things changed from last year is his physique and his hairstyle. I wanted to give Cody a more "Instagram Model" kind of physique, and I think I hit it on the nail. A former protege of Blake Evans, I've evolved Cody into being a more douchey, comedic style heel then when he originally was forced to run solo, which was the cocky, arrogant type. He's still a dick, but he's more humorous in his assholery these days, evident by his penchant to tell anyone with ears that "I lift, Bro."

Primo Valiante

Signature Move: Show Of Power (Fallaway Samoan Drop)/ RomaPlex (Half Nelson Suplex)

Finishing Move: Fall Of Rome (Burning Hammer 1)/ Roman Crippler (STF Camel Clutch 2)

JUVILMR.png

The most radical change in design that I've done on one of my characters in years. I decided that Primo didn't look Italian enough. Yes, there are blond hair, blue eyed Italians, but they are EXTREMELY rare and usually not of full Italian blood. There's Nordic blood in them from some source. I wanted Primo to look full on Mediterranean Italian, with traces of Sicilian ancestry. So that meant it was time to completely overhaul his facial features. So the combination of a face texture created from the base of Robert Pattinson and one of the new face templates is what I used to pull it off. I'm DEFINITELY liking the end results. Aside from that redesign, the only changes from last year are added assets on his tights (The PV and Name text) and his overall physique, which I wanted to be powerful, but lean. By far this is my most favorite incarnation of Primo to date.

Sam Hein

Signature Move: Death Scythe (Spinning Back Kick 2)/ Death Siren (White Noise)

Finishing Move: Veil Of Darkness (Eight Second Ride) Death Knell (Omega Driver)

pQcx0hT.png

The 3rd head of "Cerberus" and by all accounts the most unhinged of the three. The only thing changed about his design this year is his entrance jacket and a couple tats (I downloaded them last year off CC, but I decided to make my own and stop being a lazy bastard this year). He uses Aleister Black's entrance moves, but when you see what I did with them, the lighting and pyro, you'll see just how badass he really is...aside from when he's kicking your babyfaces IN the face.

Edit: Do to CC being buggy AF, and the notorious logo glitch from games past returning AGAIN, I've pulled the above characters off of CC. They'll be re-uploaded when 2KGames fix their shit.

Hey, just downloaded the new pack of CAWs. Great work, but there's one problem, the missing logo glitch hit the CAWs you put up, sadly. Just letting you know. Again, great CAW work, shame that the blank logo glitch affected it.

Yea, I've gotten multiple messages about the glitch hitting my CAWs. Some people get it, some people don't. The fix for it is to re-upload the logos, re-download them to your game, and re-apply them. Ain't no way in hell I'm about to go through all of that. So until we get a patch announcing that they've fixed the glitch, I'm going to hold off on uploading CAWs. It happens on arenas as well. I uploaded the PWE Arena and folks are saying it's devoid of all logo work.

Edit: Upon investigation, it seems to be CAWs made before the last update patch that are effected. I've made 21 so far...all before the patch. So every single one of them will be glitched upon upload. I experimented with my brother's CAWs, downloading Amber Gianni...who was just made days ago. She's perfectly fine. So yea, only creations made following the last patch are good to go. My best guess is that it has to do with the period of time logos were "stuck" in your incoming page prior to the last patch...which is when I did a bulk of my creating. So I have to either wait for the NEXT patch and hope it fixes the issue...or re-download and re-apply the logos on 21 damn CAWs.

Needless to say...I'm not happy right now.

Edit 2: I decided to bite the bullet and fix the characters I posted today. All 5 are back up on CC. Hashtags are CAW18 and OZ70NYC.

I just downloaded the five that are up, and they're all good to go. No glitches. Mad that I missed the 1st two updates, but I guess a bunch of us did. Slow start for everyone this year. Hopefully you reach silver soon so you can get some re-ups on CC. Doing my part to help you get your numbers.

From what I gather, there was an encoding error between when early access was available and the official launch. All logos uploaded between the early access period and the patch didn't weren't encoded on the CC servers properly...so any content uploaded that was made with those logos will be bugged. The logos won't show because they were encoded...so the server doesn't recognize them, hence the content will be devoid of all logos. So there is a BUNCH of content on CC right now that is pretty much unusable as of the 1st patch. I downloaded several CAWs and arenas and they're all blank.

So that essentially gives everyone two options: wait for 2K to release a patch that corrects the issue, or re-upload and reapply the assets to your content. I'm opting for choice 2, cuz I can't wait for a patch. So it's pretty much halted my creation for the time being. Thankfully when reapplying the new assets in place of the bugged ones, they retain the same placement and alteration as the original (positioning, transparency & embossing). The only downsides are you have to do this for ALL assets on both attires, including tattoos, and when reapplying your face texture any alteration you originally made will reset to the default values. So you're going to have to re-do your faces from scratch.

I've managed to update almost everyone. I just have to do the characters I previously posted here. (The 1st pack and the female pack). I would leave them as is, but for the sake of re-ups in the future, I may as well fix them.

I can confirm as well that they're all un-bugged. Since you're back on track, any chance you maybe throwing the 1st group of uploads back on CC?

Done. The following characters are back up on CC: (Hashtag = CAW18 & Oz70NYC)

Blake Evans

Brett Evans

Dru Mercer

Evan Slade

Jayson Jones

I'll keep them up for a few days, then put out my next release...which I'm appropriately calling "The Fierhart Pack". It'll contain the following characters:

Gabriel Unula (Formerly Dezba)

Liedhamer

Ryan Fierhart

Simon Fierhart

Timoa Mamula

Thanks, sarge. Grabbed all five of them. I'm almost ready to start putting out my own stuff for this year.

Do you plan on posting your work on this website?

Yep. I don't put out nearly the volume that others do. I only make about 5 CAWs. But I might expand my catalog a bit this year.

Archived