Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

As always, awesome job on the CAWs Oz. Random question: when is the next update with the ladies?

It's the next planned update. Won't give a time table as to when, but it'll be soon. What I CAN tell you is who'll be in it:

Chloe Lockhart (PWE character)

Emma Fenwick (2017 returnee)

Julia Prestley (New character)

Lakoda Rose (Ps2 Era returnee)

Olympia Marstorius (New character)

Shannon White (2016 Returnee)

I might add two more to the list, but for now...these are the ladies ready to be rolled out.

Hey there Oz, I saw these females and a few others a few days ago and downloaded them, great work as always, any chance you'll upload soon some more? Still looking forward to a few I missed out on like Heather Fierhart, Brittany Nitro, Nicole Roland, Dominique Lashay, Celeste Engelbrecht, Venera Kristoff, Azza Nyongo, Cleo Jones, Eve Williams, Kiki Chanel & Noelle Evers. I just love that you brought back Lakoda Rose! Anything you can do would be awesome! Keep up the great work.

Dude, I saw last night that you reup'ed Heather, Dominque, Brittany & Celeste. Nice!! Thx so much, looking forward to a few more. Venera was looking too sweet!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Oz70NYC ! I saw your caws and i love them!

Can you reupload on creations community?

Today, April 5, i didn't find them. :-(

the list:

cannon webb

The nightmare Blake Evans

Simon and Ryan Fierhart

Van hayden

Helena Troy

Venera Kristoff

The monolith & Ocean Storm.

Thanks.

P.s. You are artist for me. :-)

A quick heads up...I'm pulling myself away from Farcry 5 to get the previously mentioned updates done and uploaded. After that I'll do a few re-ups of previously posted characters.

COOL DUDE! when you do the Re-uploads, Can you re-upload Cody Prince & Kris Cade? missed Kris Cade & had gotten Cody before until the LOGO issue came about & had to get rid of him! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

What's this??? CONTENT??? Why yes it is. It's been a very "interesting" month of April for me. Close friends know what happened, but i'll just say it was a "major health issue that needed immediate attention". Kept me in the hospital for a while, but I'm out...and I'm back. My original plans are back on target, and the long promised update will be released tomorrow. In the mean time, here's a 1 on 1 match from CAW Collision between Simone Fierhart, daughter of Simon who made her debut last year and the leader of B.Y.C.H., former two time CAW Women's champion Brittany NITRO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUuu7O3m9KY

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure when you will release new content but until that happens, Can you re-upload some CAWS? I need Kris Cade, Cody Prince, & Chloe Lockhart if possible! Thanks man & hope you still feel better after what happened in April!

They're uploaded. As for my updates, there are two more to come, my Starlight Pro update, and another massive CAW update, then I'm done for 2K18. All 100 slots will be filled. After that point I'll be doing re-ups and doubling down on posting more matches.

Not sure when you will release new content but until that happens, Can you re-upload some CAWS? I need Kris Cade, Cody Prince, & Chloe Lockhart if possible! Thanks man & hope you still feel better after what happened in April!

They're uploaded. As for my updates, there are two more to come, my Starlight Pro update, and another massive CAW update, then I'm done for 2K18. All 100 slots will be filled. After that point I'll be doing re-ups and doubling down on posting more matches.

Thanks dude! Not sure when you will do them but I think I have asked your brother for requests also so I'm not in a rush to see your work as of yet!

I'm still around, guys. Just haven't had any time to really create, way to much time on the road. But I threw O'Dell up on CC for you

What is the Hashtag to find him?

WOLFCAWS is the tag I use.

Logos are glitched my good man.

Anyway you ever thought of bringing Godric back Oz?

I fixed the logos. Try to get him now.

• 2 weeks later...

Damian Juarez

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 285lbs

Signature Move: Throwdown (Chokeslam 8)/Miami Vice (Middle Rope Bulldig 2)

Finishing Move: D-Day (White Noise 2)/Sharper Edge (Swinging Neckbreaker 5)

cIJJ0rY.jpg

Juarez made his return to wrestling in 2016 after stepping away from the business for nearly 8 years. After his contract with the precursor of XWA, the League of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW) ended, he opted to not resign with them, or any organization. At the height of his popularity, he simply bowed out of wrestling. Seemingly retired, Jaurez went back to his native of Miami and took over his family business from his father, where he'd gained success and notoriety in the business world. This made his sudden return to wrestling that much more surprising. On that night of CAW Collision, Juarez made it clear that he didn't return because he "missed" wrestling. He returned because he looked to prove that even 10 years removed from his last match, he was still one the best in the world. Since that night, he's made plenty of people into believers. Seeming to have not lost a step, the now 36 year old Juarez was even better then he was 10 years younger. Renewed rivalries with the likes of Jayson Jones and Dru Mercer, along with new ones versus Evan Slade, Eric Storm and even Liedhamer throughout 2016 and most of 2017 further established him as one of CAW's biggest draws. But in recent months, it would be a chance encounter with Solomon King that changed the trajectory of DJ's tenure. Alongside Anslem Carter, they would reform The Empire stable that had disbanded just a year prior due to the betrayal of Jamir Bambridge. And united, they'd become a force to rival the likes of Cerberus and The Main Event.

1 of 3 characters in this update that are original creations of other creators, DJ was the brainchild of a long since retired creator who went by the handles LaTinqua and DaClique in the old e-fed days. The character was solid gold. One of the best heels ever roleplayed. To the point where the handler himself had significant heat with other handlers. He was tight with my brother, and I did what I could to cultivate his talent as a writer positively as well. My brother aided him in the "finetuning" of his CAW the last year it was made, 2006. And by 2007...he was gone. Just upped and vanished. No word. No goodbyes. Nothing. And the character was left in limbo ever since, until I decided in 2K16 to give him life again. This makes the 3rd year I've made the character as part of CAW, and I decided to spice things up a bit more with him. Seeing as he's at his core a Cuban playboy from South Beach, I wanted to embrace that in his persona more, so he's got a little Razor Ramon influence now, while keeping to the core of the character. Aside from those changes there's no real deviation from his prior versions.

Truly humbled, Ozzy. I am happy to see that Damian made such an impression on you. Seeing him live on, through your eyes, makes me smile. I hope you are well and that Damian continues to grow and flourish in Continental Alliance Wrestling. Blessings to you and yours! FAMILIA 4 LIFE!

DaClique aka Mr. Lantigua aka Danny

With the Nihon-1 and Starlight Pro updates out in the wild, next will come one final CAW update...a HUGE one. Filling out the remainder of the roster...and then I'm done for 2018. I'll throw up some matches here and there of course...but my creation obligations will be complete. I had planned another project, but it'd be way to time consuming...and I'm knee deep in other games right now as well. So yea, the next update will be the last one for this year.

With the Nihon-1 and Starlight Pro updates out in the wild, next will come one final CAW update...a HUGE one. Filling out the remainder of the roster...and then I'm done for 2018. I'll throw up some matches here and there of course...but my creation obligations will be complete. I had planned another project, but it'd be way to time consuming...and I'm knee deep in other games right now as well. So yea, the next update will be the last one for this year.

Any chance when that will be? Also when it's over, WILL you expect requests to RE-UPLOAD some of your work? I have a few in mind!

Yes, I'll be taking re-upload requests after the last update. When will it be done? Not really certain as far as time tables. I just got finished 4 characters over the course of this week not including movesets, but there's a planned 14 characters total that will be released. So it might be a couple weeks.

Yes, I'll be taking re-upload requests after the last update. When will it be done? Not really certain as far as time tables. I just got finished 4 characters over the course of this week not including movesets, but there's a planned 14 characters total that will be released. So it might be a couple weeks.

That's fine dude! Still haven't got some of the Female talent that you released a few weeks ago! I just downloaded one so far due to CAW space! I would predict that this last update will probably be a month! I know you said a few weeks but I just don't see you being ready in a few weeks because you never know what something might come up!

14 characters? Time to go make a list of characters that may have to be future endeavored from my universe.

Archived