Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

If anyone has specific requests for re-ups, now's the time to make them. I'm using all 10 slots I have for them before I get the next update up. So post the exact characters you want and I'll get them up for you. Ashley Diamond and Helena Troy are currently back up.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone has specific requests for re-ups, now's the time to make them. I'm using all 10 slots I have for them before I get the next update up. So post the exact characters you want and I'll get them up for you. Ashley Diamond and Helena Troy are currently back up.

Just grabbed Helena thanks!

Requests are;

Aaron Manson, Cannon Webb, Sam Hein, Danielle Goodwin, Crystal Bayless, Zoe Slade,

Just saw Helena & Ashley the other day and downloaded them. I need the rest of your females. Please soon.

I do know there were some CAWS that I want re-uploaded but a few of those people beat me to it! I'll wait & see on those requests from the other people & then when I get the Opportunity, I'll request what I want! It may be sometime in April maybe but who knows!

The following are now on CC:

Aaron Manson, Cannon Webb, Sam Hein, Danielle Goodwin, Crystal Bayless, Zoe Slade, Sebastian Nova.

@ Amolad79, I haven't made them yet. The only 2 I actually planned on bringing back actually was Shannon White, who I brought back last year and Kato Jinrai. I MIGHT bring bring the others forward on another profile, as the 100 slots on my main account are all accounted for.

Aaron Manson, Cannon Webb, Sam Hein, Danielle Goodwin, Crystal Bayless, Zoe Slade, Sebastian Nova.

@ Amolad79, I haven't made them yet. The only 2 I actually planned on bringing back actually was Shannon White, who I brought back last year and Kato Jinrai. I MIGHT bring bring the others forward on another profile, as the 100 slots on my main account are all accounted for.

I'd love to have the opportunity to download Blake Evans. He was a champion in my universe last year and I didn't get a chance to get him this year.

I'd love to have the opportunity to download Blake Evans. He was a champion in my universe last year and I didn't get a chance to get him this year.

He's up. Go get 'em.

On the topic of "CAWs from last year possibly coming back":

Any chance we see Rachel Royce, Emma Fenwick make a return this year? I really dug those characters last year, would love to see them again, if it's in the cards.

Absolutely. They're in fact going to be in the next female character update I release.

• 2 weeks later...

A little on the pissed off side right now. Here I am spending the last hour or so typing up the post for the update, I hit post and get f*cking error coded. I try to retrieve the post, and it's gone. All that god damn work gone because the damn forum decided to sneeze the MOMENT I hit the post button. And I'm not about to sit here another damn hour and type all that shit over again, so here's the PWE update, bare bones as f*ck. If you want backstory on the characters aside from Brent Starr, you can find it in this post from 2017. Tags are CAW18 and OZCAW.

81TczNJ.png

1ahuocV.png

1JH3OiV.png

AdlnDwY.png

xHuPxOo.png

ORWi8DI.png

Another awesome batch of uploads. Suck about the post failing and you not being able to recover it. I'm noticing you used the same checkered flag design on Jimmy as you did Danielle Gooden. Am I sensing a connection there?

Indeed there is a connection. While she wrestles using her maiden name, Danielle is now legally known as Danielle Marie Ames. They've been an item for 2 years, and married in late 2017.

Quick question, I just found this forum and I missed out on all your earlier creations. How can I get them? My favorite so far is Ames. I believe you have some of the best superstars out there. - Ten

I try my best to release my character in batches of 6, since I presently have 10 slots available. That leaves 4 slots open for requests of missed uploads, so if there's someone specific you want, post it here and I'll get them up for you.

Another awesome batch of uploads. Suck about the post failing and you not being able to recover it. I'm noticing you used the same checkered flag design on Jimmy as you did Danielle Gooden. Am I sensing a connection there?

Indeed there is a connection. While she wrestles using her maiden name, Danielle is now legally known as Danielle Marie Ames. They've been an item for 2 years, and married in late 2017.

Quick question, I just found this forum and I missed out on all your earlier creations. How can I get them? My favorite so far is Ames. I believe you have some of the best superstars out there. - Ten

I try my best to release my character in batches of 6, since I presently have 10 slots available. That leaves 4 slots open for requests of missed uploads, so if there's someone specific you want, post it here and I'll get them up for you.

Requests for Gabriel Niyol, Lola Valentine and Perxephone

Great job. Are you gonna upload more matches into your youtube channel?

I had an event planned. Got the matches and everything done, but I'm being lazy AF with editing. I don't have a proper game capture device, my video is pulled from share footage. So I have to transfer every video to a flashdrive, then onto my laptop to edit. And we're talking video files up to a GB in size. Quite time consuming. But I will have some one off matches done soon. I've started a new project that's got a few new characters and some others I haven't used in a while I just started a few days ago. It ties into a future update. So the long answer is yes, more matches will be posted, just not how I originally planned to roll out content.

Archived