Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

Nice work on the CAWS but I have 2 things: One is that I changed Dylan's finisher to the Beast Bomb because the Batista Bomb is MESSED UP badly by those Creators of the game but I'll let Batista used the Botched finisher since he's decent in the ring & not great! The second is that I do like the RIVIJ SINGH CAW! He'll be perfect to be Jindar Mahal's tag team Partner! Of course, I have no idea why you think he's from New York City! True he was raised there but he was not born there! I guess you can't use India for a CAW but not going to loose sleep over it!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work on the CAWS but I have 2 things: One is that I changed Dylan's finisher to the Beast Bomb because the Batista Bomb is MESSED UP badly by those Creators of the game but I'll let Batista used the Botched finisher since he's decent in the ring & not great! The second is that I do like the RIVIJ SINGH CAW! He'll be perfect to be Jindar Mahal's tag team Partner! Of course, I have no idea why you think he's from New York City! True he was raised there but he was not born there! I guess you can't use India for a CAW but not going to loose sleep over it!

Exactly what's wrong with the Batista Bomb? Is it bugged?

A lot of people just don't like the animation of the new Batista Bomb.

Yea, it kinda looks awkward. Not the best mo-cap job on that move.

On top: Five more excellent additions. I really like the evolution of Sean most. Transforming him from a garden variety face to a certified bad-ass is a stroke of genius. This batch shows off your range more then anything. Well done. And thanks for uploading the arena, too. It's getting put to good use.

Hey nice to see some of good old caws I used some years ago like Britanny - the ladies looking awesome! Any chance you can put up Helena Troy and Britanny again? Helena would be the perfect contender for my womens title :) Oh and feel free to use the entrance music (sig) I created based on your caw thread years ago. Any idea what to use for Helenas entrance theme?

They're both up now. And below are their themes.

Helena's Theme: Sidewalks and Skeletons - † BORN TO DIE †

Brittany's Theme - Fazzio - Lost In Thoughts

On top: Five more excellent additions. I really like the evolution of Sean most. Transforming him from a garden variety face to a certified bad-ass is a stroke of genius. This batch shows off your range more then anything. Well done. And thanks for uploading the arena, too. It's getting put to good use.

Noted on the new Batista Bomb. I changed it to the Outsider's Edge and re-uploaded him. I also re-upped Sean Trueth with a different entrance.

Hey nice to see some of good old caws I used some years ago like Britanny - the ladies looking awesome! Any chance you can put up Helena Troy and Britanny again? Helena would be the perfect contender for my womens title :) Oh and feel free to use the entrance music (sig) I created based on your caw thread years ago. Any idea what to use for Helenas entrance theme?

They're both up now. And below are their themes.

Helena's Theme: Sidewalks and Skeletons - † BORN TO DIE †

Brittany's Theme - Fazzio - Lost In Thoughts

Noted on the new Batista Bomb. I changed it to the Outsider's Edge and re-uploaded him. I also re-upped Sean Trueth with a different entrance.

Thanks! Will try to get them Tuesday while I erase the old ones!

It's that time of the week...UPDATE TIME! This week I've got another round of female characters, plus a bonus upload. I give to you the "Black Girls Rock" pack. Tags - CAW18 and OZ70NYC.

Aziza Nyongo

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145lbs

Signature Move: All Aces (Da Shout Out)/1 In A Million - 1AM (Dream Street)

Finishing Move: Bring The Heat (Axe Kick 1)/Freefall (True Conviction)

NnTJ6bp.png

Coming off an impressive rookie year only surpassed by fellow South Africa native Celeste, Aziza fast established herself as one of the most dynamic females in CAW's women's division. An unorthodox mix of speed, power and athleticism, she has the physical gifts to become one of the all time greats as well as the mental focus to stay that course for years to come. Since her debut, which saw her team with Celeste in several matches, rivalries with the likes of Nicole Roland, Callista Jay and Aimee LaBlanc would come her way. But her biggest challenge would come from CAW newcomer Jordyn D'Amico. The heated rivalry has yet to come to a head between the 2 ladies.

Not much story behind Aziza yet, as I made her in March of this year. So she's still quite new despite this being her 2nd incarnation. Design-wise, I didn't deviate far from her 2017 look. Same art assets, just different attire pieces. The biggest change is her build. I wanted Aziza to have a "fit thick" build. Curvy and muscular all at once. Overall a more sporty look then the original version.

Cleo Jones

Weight: 138lbs

Signature Move: Chin Chilla (Superkick 7)/Whirl A Grrl (Tit-A-Whirl Headscissor)

Finishing Move: Queen's Wrath (Rolling Cutter)/CKO (Rack Attack 2.0)

wHr8iXD.png

Cleo Jones burst back into the limelight of pro wrestling in 2016 after 2 years away from the United States. Niece of Jayson Jones and among the class of The Skool of Hardkore that produced the likes of current XWA champion Kristian Fenix and Kevin Lassiter, following a so-so debut in Evolution Wrestling, she saw the path to her success would perhaps come not in the US, but Japan. Signing with the fledgling women's division of VJPW, Cleo flourished in the realm of strong style wrestling, even going as far as spending time training in the vaunted Togo Dojo under Tadako Togo to further hone her skills. In 2016, she made her return to America, and quickly established she was now a force to be reckoned with. "Queen Cleopatra" has cataloged an impressive string of matches since then, including wins over former women's champions Crystal Bayless, Brittany Nitro as well as a pivotal wins over Lakoda Rose and her long time idol, Heather Fierhart. Cleo has staked her claim as being one of the best in the business, a fact that hasn't gone unnoticed by the elite of CAW's women's ranks.

I brought Cleo back last year after putting her on the shelf in 2014. As my brother and I are expanding our wrestling universes and creating the "future" of our respective organizations, it just made sense to give Cleo another go. This year's version looks only slightly like last year. I used the same tights (the blank Brie Bella tights) as 2017, but everything else is brand new. New hairstyle, new art assets, and a new moveset. (Last year's was just a modified version of Jay-J's, this year she has a completely custom arsenal.) I thought it'd be cool to make the theme of her attires focus on her namesake, Queen Cleopatra of ancient Egypt. So that required a completely new color scheme from last year's pink, red and white. Overall, I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with how she came out, and this will likely be the bases for her look for the forseeable future.

Eve Williams

Height: 6'2""

Weight: 185lbs

Signature Move: Off Wit'it (Harlem Sidekick)/Falcon Kick (Big Boot 12)

Finishing Move: Eve Of The End (Two Handed Chokebomb)/ Chokeslam 5

PGsNDqV.png

To some, Eve Williams is the sidekick of Brittany Nitro. Those people clearly haven't an idea of what the 6'2" Williams is capable of. 2017 was the year she proved she was more then Nitro's backup. Their stable BYCH rose to prominence and dominance, with Eve and Callista Jay winning the Starlight Pro tag team titles off of the Crush Galz Chisako Yoshida and Yukiko Abari. Not one to rest on that success, Eve set her sights on avenging her humiliating loss to Paige Phillips of 2 years ago. Poised to help her friend and ally Brittany reclaim title gold herself, Eve looks to continue to ride her recent success into the new year.

The 3rd of my class of 2010, I brought Eve back into the fold last year for the very reason I made this update...the wholesale lack of black characters, females to specific. Especially among my own roster. Organically, it fit best to ally her with Brittany. The characters just mesh well with each other. When I created Callista last year, I decided early I wanted her connected to Eve and Brit as well. That when the idea of a female super faction came into my head. But I needed one more character to complete the idea...enter my long standing character Holly Wudz. didn't take long for me to come up with a name for the group; Brittany, Yvonne, Callista & Holly. 2018's version of Eve is the exact same thing as last year, all but the entrance.

Kiki Chanel

Weight: 141lbs

Signature Move: Thirst Trap (Leg Trap DDT)/My Knees Yo Back (Straight Jacket Backstabber)

Finishing Move: Chart Topper (Lil' Jimmy)/The Remix (Zig Zag)

w3nOHLs.png

The "O.D." (Original Diva) of CAW, Kiki Chanel has made as big a name for herself since returning to wrestling as she has enemies. Once a beloved babyface under her real name Kizzy Edwards, she returned under the alias Kiki in June of 2017 after weeks of vignettes airing on CAW programming. In her 1st match back, it was clear she was not the same woman she was when she debut in 2013. Kiki is dastardly, underhanded and conniving. The greatest weapon in her arsenal is the lengths she'll go to win...or avoid taking a beating. Gone are the days where she, as Kizzy, would weather the storm and try to will herself to win. These days as Kiki, she's not above simply ducking out of the ring when overwhelmed. Even her closets ally Nicole Roland, not known for playing by the rules herself...is weary of how potentially treacherous Kiki is. One thing is certain, Kiki Chanel looks out for herself first and foremost.

Another creation from mid-summer, Kiki is a reprise of an older character turned heel. The cowardly, trash talking, back stabbing kind of heel. Think Enzo if he were black woman, and you have Kiki Chanel. As the character is a more fashion focused one, both her attires are completely different from 2017. The only thing that's the same is the color scheme. I also changed her finishers from last year, as the 2 she had I plan on using on two separate characters. Aside from that she's the same, and still very much a "project" character that will continue to evolve as I go.

Noelle Evers

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 140lbs

Signature Move: STO (Thugnificent)/North Star Elbow (Jumping Elbow Drop 3)

Finishing Move: Astral Lance (Superkick 13)/Ever-After (Code Of Silence)

KeEGuC1.png

When you're the daughter of "The Last Giant", you naturally have a fairly large shadow cast over you. But let nothing fool you, Noelle Evers is a force of nature in her own right. In her rookie campaign of 2017, Noelle made waves with her in ring style and charisma. Battles with Callista Jay, Eve Williams, Holly Wudz and fellow newcomers Celeste and Aziza would fill most of her year, but in recent weeks she finds herself seemingly being scouted by the pair of Gemma Dorn and Chloe Lomax. Several instances have come were they could have easy attacked Noelle, but they haven't thus far. This has made Noelle weary to the point were reluctantly she had to ask her cousin Simone Fierhart to watch her back, priding herself of finding success away from her Fierhart connections thus far. Only time will tell how this saga unfolds.

Another of the girls I made in mid summer, Noelle was pretty much from draft to completion me "freestyling" the creative process. The goal; create an athletic black female character who has no a single ounce "hood" in her. It's later in the process that I decided to make her European, and then decided to make her the bi-racial daughter of Liedhamer. Aside from that she primarily draws influence from Naomi (Pre-glow), Ember Moon (as Athena in the indies) and a few other points of reference from around the net. This year's version sees very little variation. Only slight alterations to the placement of art assets. Aside from that she's the exact same character I made in June.

And last but not least, this week's bonus character...and one I'm proud to finally be sharing...

Prentice Jones

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 232lbs

Signature Move: Step Up (Step Up Enziugiri 1)/Roll Out (Rolling Fierman's Carry 3)

Finishing Move: Ripcord (Ripcord Knee Strike 2)/Boogie Down (Single Underhook Facebuster)

HkLflaM.png

2017 has seen many newcomers arrive to CAW. None have come with the fanfare of Prentice Jones. Older brother of Cleo and nephew of Jay-J, Prentice much like Jude Riesen is the next chapter of talent to come from the Skool Of Hardkore. The savvy, charismatic Bronxite wasn't always looking to step into the ring. As evident by the tattoos that adorn his body, Prentice came up on the streets. Unlike his sister, who aspired to follow their uncle into the business...Prentice was a reputed gang member and drug dealer...much like Jay-J was in his youth. It was one fine faithful day after getting bailed out of jail by Jay-J that things changed for the then 19 year old Prentice. Jay-J went to his long time mentor Vincent Fate, aka Riot and told him of the struggle his sister Cecilia was having with Prentice. Fate offered to give Prentice a job at the Skool as a porter, to put legit cash in the kid's pocket at get him off the streets. Reluctantly, Prentice took the ride on the E train with his uncle to Kew Gardens, where he'd meet his eventual coach and mentor. It wouldn't be long before Prentice was enticed by seeing Kevin Lassiter, Kris Fenix and others training before he started thinking perhaps he could do it as well.

But Riot made Prentice earn it, by putting the now 20 year old Prentice through his paces personally. Sore and somewhat humiliated, Prentice sat in the middle of the ring after a particularly painful outing and wondered if Riot was making sport of him, Riot stood over the young man and said "You want to get better at this? Commit to it. The streets have go nothin' for ya'. But this ring? This ring can take you all over the world, make you rich, and change your life. Just like it did your uncle. Just like it did me." That was the moment Prentice indeed committed himself to becoming a wrestler and joined the newest class of students. He'd make his pro debut in early 2017 and stole the show. The natural talent combined with the training of Riot, Jay-J and Jon Payne forged him into and instant star between the ropes. The story of Prentice Jones has only begun.

As you can see, I put a LOT into Prentice's backstory. He's character I've had in my head for 2 years. I actually made him in last year's game, but so late in the cycle that he was never released. (He was supposed to appear in my brother's XWA show as well.) Interestingly, the original face texture for that version Prentice, I used on this year's Jay-J...and I made a different one for Prentice. The original concept was also bigger, about 260lbs and similar in size as Jay-J. I opted to slim him down to light heavyweight and make him more athletic and agile. Completely customized moveset with some odes to Jay-J, JP and Riot for subtlety and nuance, and the OFFICIAL SoHK T-shirt, cuz he's all about reppin' his camp. Prentice is a character I plan on making an integral part of the future of CAW, much like Jude and others.

All 6 characters are on CC right now. Go git' em!

I've had no idea that Noelle Evers was the Daughter of the LAST GIANT! I wonder who was the women that married LiedHammer? Also I did make a change to Prentice Jones! Instead of AJ's Theme, I gave him Sports 3 theme! I think that song works better for him! I did put him in a Tag team with another CAW called Fineese to form a new Prime Time Players tag team along with another CAW that I found! I think his name is ALL STAR JONES I think!

I know this update is supposed to be focused on the ladies, and they're all stellar looking creations in their own right, but Prentice has got to be the star of this update. It shows that you've had him on the back burner for a while, because he looks like a character you've made for years. He might just take a spot in my top five of your creations. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally liking his concept and design.

Ok, so it's 1 day late, but here's this weeks update. 5 more of my heels, plus a bonus character that's a little...different. Tags: CAW18 & OZ70NYC

Anslem Carter

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 358lbs

Signature Move: Switch Hitter (Shoulder Switch Powerslam)/Big House Splash (Body Splash 1)

Finishing Move: House Call (Fireman's Carry Frontslam 2)/Demolition Slam (Tour of the Islands)

RLKe8sQ.jpg

Anslem Carter is one of the most feared men in CAW, if not all of wrestling. And rightly so, his menacing posture, massive frame and take no prisoners mentality leaves little to debate. In 2016, carter joined forces with Solomon King and Jamir Bambridge to form "The Empire", but do to a difference in philosophy between King and Bambridge, the group disbanded after Bambridge made a play to take out King, and failed. Opting to go their separate ways, Carter began what would soon become a lengthy win streak in CAW, moving him up the ranks and into a place he hadn't been in his 10+ year career in wrestling, world title contention. He continued his dominance into 2017, where he would again reunite with King, who had rebuilt the Empire anew, this time with Damien Juarez and Merci V. With Big House back in the fold, the new look Empire wasted no time drawing their line in the sand. Waiting in the wings for his chance to strike at the world title, Big House continues to play his role as the Empire's enforcer, and imposing his will on anyone foolish enough to test him.

Carter is one of my veteran characters, dating back 14 years. The original was based HEAVILY on the character House from the 1st 2 Def Jam games (Vendetta & Fight For NY). Eventually I shied away from that look and started basing House's look more on Mark Henry. That continued for a good portion of the time I made him, until 3 years ago when I incorporated a bit of Big E into the mix. Then came last year, where I again revamped him based on Ezekiel Jackson. That version was never released, but this version is essentially the same thing. I slimmed him down from a 400 pounder to 358, and gave him a simple, streamlined look that fits the look of The Empire stable (which this year will actually be the 1st time I release the stable in full). His 2nd attire keeps to the feel of his older Mark Henry/Big E look.

Damian Juarez

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 285lbs

Signature Move: Throwdown (Chokeslam 8)/Miami Vice (Middle Rope Bulldig 2)

Finishing Move: D-Day (White Noise 2)/Sharper Edge (Swinging Neckbreaker 5)

cIJJ0rY.jpg

Juarez made his return to wrestling in 2016 after stepping away from the business for nearly 8 years. After his contract with the precursor of XWA, the League of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW) ended, he opted to not resign with them, or any organization. At the height of his popularity, he simply bowed out of wrestling. Seemingly retired, Jaurez went back to his native of Miami and took over his family business from his father, where he'd gained success and notoriety in the business world. This made his sudden return to wrestling that much more surprising. On that night of CAW Collision, Juarez made it clear that he didn't return because he "missed" wrestling. He returned because he looked to prove that even 10 years removed from his last match, he was still one the best in the world. Since that night, he's made plenty of people into believers. Seeming to have not lost a step, the now 36 year old Juarez was even better then he was 10 years younger. Renewed rivalries with the likes of Jayson Jones and Dru Mercer, along with new ones versus Evan Slade, Eric Storm and even Liedhamer throughout 2016 and most of 2017 further established him as one of CAW's biggest draws. But in recent months, it would be a chance encounter with Solomon King that changed the trajectory of DJ's tenure. Alongside Anslem Carter, they would reform The Empire stable that had disbanded just a year prior due to the betrayal of Jamir Bambridge. And united, they'd become a force to rival the likes of Cerberus and The Main Event.

1 of 3 characters in this update that are original creations of other creators, DJ was the brainchild of a long since retired creator who went by the handles LaTinqua and DaClique in the old e-fed days. The character was solid gold. One of the best heels ever roleplayed. To the point where the handler himself had significant heat with other handlers. He was tight with my brother, and I did what I could to cultivate his talent as a writer positively as well. My brother aided him in the "finetuning" of his CAW the last year it was made, 2006. And by 2007...he was gone. Just upped and vanished. No word. No goodbyes. Nothing. And the character was left in limbo ever since, until I decided in 2K16 to give him life again. This makes the 3rd year I've made the character as part of CAW, and I decided to spice things up a bit more with him. Seeing as he's at his core a Cuban playboy from South Beach, I wanted to embrace that in his persona more, so he's got a little Razor Ramon influence now, while keeping to the core of the character. Aside from those changes there's no real deviation from his prior versions.

Kastor Troy

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 255lbs

Signature Move: Dead 2 Rights (Brainbuster 9)/Trojan Elbow (Rolling Elbow 4)

Finishing Move: Crash & Burn (Swinging Neckbreaker 6)/Whiplash (Neckbreaker 4)

Pollox Troy

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 290lbs

Signature Move: Broken Helix (Spin-Out Powerbomb 3)/Trojan Elbow (Rolling Elbow 3)

Finishing Move: Redeemer (Powerbomb 14) The Maul (Bearhug 1)

d6XieL8.jpg

YIZnkur.jpg

I'm doing something a bit different here with these 2, because they deserve special attention. As you can tell from the last names of the 2 gentlemen above, they're related to Helena Troy. Indeed, Kastor and Pollox are the older brothers of Helena and older half-brothers of Ashley Diamond. They came in the move that brought Helena and others from their disbanding e-fed VCW to XWA, and also like Helena, Matsuyoshi312 had taken responsibility to convert text based characters to CAW form. Seeing that I have assumed creative control over Helena, it only made sense to bring her brothers back to the fold as well. The story of the Troy family is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long one, and one forever tied to the Fierhart family. Back in 2010 the handler of Pollox and I decided we wanted to work a angle between Pollox and Simon. But we got to brainstorming and decided to make it even deeper. We decided to make it so that the Troy and Fierhart families have been bitter rivals in wrestling for the better part of the last 100 years. For 4 generations, the Troys and the Fierharts have been at odds over who is indeed the most dominant family in wrestling. The battle between Pollox and Simon would be just another in the long standing history between the two men. We opted to make it so that Simon and Pollox had indeed faced each other many times in the past, with this instance being the latest chapter.

Of course, the storyline between Ashley and Helena changes the dynamic of the Troy/Fierhart fued...in that Ashley is by blood a Troy, and she married Ryan Fierhart...which links two families that had been at each others throats for over a century. Since then, things have quieted down between the families. Dare I say there's been slight coexistence. The history of Kastor and Pollox outside of our storyline is even deeper then that. So deep, that there's no way I could possibly write all of it here. Seriously, it would be like a damn novel. Their history is every bit as deep as Simon's on an individual level. Together, the brothers are known as "The Regulators", and have won tag team gold more times then one can count. Individually they've also racked up numerous singles titles, had storied feuds and rivalries, the whole shabang. Seeing that I needed more heels in CAW, notably more arch-heels like Blake Evans, I decided these two would be perfect additions. Characters I don't have to create backstories for, who fit right into the narrative due to who they are connected to.

As far as the tale of where they've been since the last time they were made, well...Kastor's handler stepped away from roleplaying in 2012. He just got burned out, so we wrote him out of PWE as going into semi-retirement to raise his family. Pollox kept going strong well into PWE's e-fed hiatus in 2013. Canonically, Kastor will be just returning to wrestling this year, rejoining his brother to reform The Regulators. Pollox will have continued wrestling for PWE and CAW. Basically picking up right where the character left off. Not gonna lie, I'm excited to add them into the mix of my roster. There's a LOT I can do with them.

Seth Adams

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 242lbs

Signature Move: The Classic (Running Jumping Knee Drop)/The Suplay (Fisherman Suplex 6)

Finishing Move: Adams Smasher (Snapmare Driver) The Sellout (Pumphandle Slam 2)

QMQLHq8.jpg

Mr. Sellout himself. One of CAW's most infamous figures, the once beloved Adams is now easily the most loathed man in the company. As his age old saying states "If you're good at something, never do it for free"...Adams prides himself on being the best technical wrestler in the world, but also won't shirk from cutting corners and bending rules if he has to. In 2017, Adams spent a good portion of the year mentoring Luthor Walken and The B.O.D. in POW, extending his influence beyond CAW after his failed attempt to gain the CAW IC Title. But now, with renewed focus and his pupils at his side, Adams is back, with an even bigger prize in mind.

I've slowly morphed Seth into the classic style heel. Pretentious, pompous and full of himself, he's the type of guy you want to punch in the face. His look this year isn't different from previous versions. Just two variations of attires to keep to the classic look I have for him. Aside from that, pretty much the same as he was the last two games.

And now, this weeks bonus character. And this one is a doozy...

Xavier

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 210lbs

Signature Move: Tire Bouchon (Corkscrew Axe Kick)/Velvet Revolver (Lie Detector)

Finishing Move: L'Exode (One Night Stand)/La Révolution (630 Senton)

tUkvUTa.jpg

Xavier Gaston has spent his entire career being..."different". Since his debut 11 years ago as Xodys, he's always been one of the more out-there talents on the CAW roster. In 2016, he changed his look to be more traditional, and began wrestling under his real name...only to vanish for the next 2 years. That was until vignettes of a man simply known as Xaviér began to air on Collision. Sure enough, a month later, Xaviér made his debut...or rather his return. To the shock of the world, the man once known as Xodys had again transformed. But this time was the most bizarre and radical change. Gone were the dark colors and gothic features. Instead, it would be bright pink and purple, with tassles, fur and lace. His signature black and red streaked hair replaced by long blond locks. His stoic mannerism replaced by flamboyant and provocative gestures. What brought on this drastic metamorphosis? What are his intentions? Only time will tell.

So...I actually made this change to Xavier late in the 2K17 cycle, but never released it in favor of saving it for 2K18 like a few others. What possessed me to do it? Well...basically the need to create a character who was unconventional. I've got athletes. I've got bad-asses. I've got giants and monsters. What I lacked, and have lacked for a while...is a freakshow. Xaviér is that freakshow. One part Nakamura, one part Velveteen Dream, one part classic Goldust, all walking mind game. Still every bit as athletic as he's been in years past, just substantially more bizarre.

They're all up now. Go git em!

This weeks update...is to let everyone know there won't be an update this week. Taking the week off for the holidays. But next week's update will feature members of the CAW Tag Team division. The teams featured will be:

Ocean Of Storms (Isiah Ocean & Erik Storm)

The Bruza Brothers (Nic and Ric Bruza)

Monolith (Shane Camden & Alex Price)

As well as the bonus character, my take on 1 Man Horror Movie's 2nd most iconic character, and also one of the battle tested veterans of the sim e-fed era, Brent Starr.

This weeks update...is to let everyone know there won't be an update this week. Taking the week off for the holidays. But next week's update will feature members of the CAW Tag Team division. The teams featured will be:

Ocean Of Storms (Isiah Ocean & Erik Storm)

The Bruza Brothers (Nic and Ric Bruza)

Monolith (Shane Camden & Alex Price)

As well as the bonus character, my take on 1 Man Horror Movie's 2nd most iconic character, and also one of the battle tested veterans of the sim e-fed era, Brent Starr.

Not sure why you have Isiah Ocean team up with Erik Storm because last year, Erik Storm was a HEEL & teamed up with another CAW which I can't remember his name! Usually I have Isiah Ocean teaming up with one of your Brother's CAWS which I can't remember his name but his Initials are KK! I usually have them called themselves the Gate Crashers! Not sure about the other CAWS but looking forward of seeing your version of Brent Star! Not sure if that's a good idea to steal one of his CAWS but I hope you try to get clearance from him! Don't want to see some ANGRY interactions on this website!

Archived