Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb, Danni reminds me of Debra, is that intentional?

You've got a damn good eye, Mike. Danni's face texture is based off of cosplay model Jessica Nigiri, but I went into mess about with the sliders to make her also kinda resemble Debra. Needless to say I put PAINSTAKING levels of detail into her this year. Took me nearly an hour just for her face details alone.

I need to pick up

Dru

Helena

Slade

&

Primo

Yeah i need dru and slade

As of this post, all four are back up on CC. Same tags as usual to get them. I've also removed the Emerald Flowsion from Dru and gave him the Norther Lights Bomb instead so there should be no issues if anyone hasn't got the Cena Nuff pack yet.

I'm also going to be adding a special upload. A character not seen around these parts in 5 years. Some of the CAWs.ws vets might recognize her.

Venera Kristoff

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175lbs

Signature Move: Golden Spike (Sit-Out Piledriver 2)/Golden Lance (Big Boot 14)

Finishing Move: Gold Majesty (Electric Chair Driver/Ulster Plantation)

jQtyNmr.png

"The Heavenly Body" Morgan Kristoff for years had been one of the most elite women in professional wrestling. At one time sitting atop the ranks of Warrior Elite Wrestling's women's division, she has competed around the globe, and won countless titles. But one day, she vanished. Out of nowhere and at the height of her success, she disappeared. The world wondered what became of her for nearly 3 years, until in 2015 at PWE live event, she re-emerged. As sudden has her disappearance, she was back. Before a live audience, she would enter the ring and lay waste to a pair of developmental wrestlers during a dark match to the shock of all. Looking over her work, she called for a mic and announced her return with these simple words: "Morgan is no more. I AM VENERA!"

Since that day months ago "The Majestic" Venera Kristoff has challenger after challenger laying in her wake. The imposing near 6 footer seemed to not lose anything since her disappearance. In fact, it seemed she added more weapons to her arsenal. However what was missing was her sultry, seductive mannerisms when she went by Morgan. Instead, the woman named Venera was cold, cunning and vicious. As menacing in the ring as her deep, Russian accent. Where she went, and why remains a mystery. What isn't a mystery is her intent since her return.

Matsuyoshi312 was a popular creator around these parts 5-6 years ago. He was one of the core minds behind my e-fed PWN (Now PWE). A dynamic creator whose style was heavily anime influenced. Some of you newer folk here may have seen me and others like Nandosuave86, Hungrywold80 and WLJ mention him in passing. He was part of our creative "clan" if you will. And a damn good writer as well. That's actually how I befriended him. He was part of a text based e-fed called WCWF (World Class Wrestling Federation) that I dabbled in, but I admittedly was only there scouting talent. But then I got news that things weren't all that great behind the scenes. (A theme that happened a lot in e-feds. Many of us who come from that culture can attest to that.) Long story short, Mat (who was a moderator) and a few handlers weren't happy with the way things were going, and the guy who ran WCWF was a bit of a dick about it. So I saw an opportunity and messaged Mat that I had my own e-fed, but rather then roleplay the matches we used WWEGames to play out the matches in AI vs AI contests. He was super interested in the idea, and luckily for me also a player of WWEGames. So Mat and 5 other handlers (among them the handler and creator of the Helena Troy character) took their characters and departed WCWF for PWE. That daunting task was now taking characters that for years only existed in text and reference pics and turning them into in game characters. Mat was up to the task, as he'd always wanted to do it anyway, he just didn't have the vehicle to do it.

Mat and I became good friends. So much so that I pretty much appointed him to my 2nd in command in PWN. He helped a lot of handlers and creators find their niche similar to how I have. We bounced ideas off of each other. We had a damn good run. But then real life happened. Mat took a job that saw him have to relocate from Chicago back to Japan. That job also limited his time to create content. The last time Mat posted on this forum was 2013. That showcase didn't get passed 2 pages. I managed to have a group chat with Mat, and he told us with his career, being married and then expecting a child, he was pretty much retiring from e-wrestling. But he told me if anyone wanted to pick up the legacy of his characters within PWN's handlers, they could. As he'd been working closely with Nando, I surmise he had a similar conversation with him and gave him the Tommy Tryton character. So now begins after 5 years of sitting on his roster the re-imagining of his cast of characters. Helena was the first last year. And now there is Venera Kristoff.

Hot damn! I go away for a week and come back to an early X-mas present. Them some fine ass ladies there, sarge. Hopefully they're still up when I get back to NYC. Absolutely amazing job with Venera aiso. Mat would be happy to see he's characters being taken to another level. Guess that means I'd better get on the ball with the characters he gave me, huh?

Hot damn! I go away for a week and come back to an early X-mas present. Them some fine ass ladies there, sarge. Hopefully they're still up when I get back to NYC. Absolutely amazing job with Venera aiso. Mat would be happy to see he's characters being taken to another level. Guess that means I'd better get on the ball with the characters he gave me, huh?

Yea, they'll still be up. Yesterday would have been the day I do screenshots and postwork for the next update, but it was Thanksgiving and I spent it with family. So I'll do all of that on next week. Still taking request for the other 5 slots though.

Great work right there, you never seem to fail me. I'll take the updated Dru Mercer as you mentioned.

Don't suppose you could put up Heather Fierhart as I do have Simon & Ryan downloaded.

Plus I missed out on a few others such as the heel packs #1 (Manson, Webb, Hein)

Update: There's a slight change of plans for this week. This week will be a week of re-upload requests. I'm devoting all slots to uploading characters from previous packs. So from now the 27th until December 1st, if you missed out on any characters, make your requests here and I'll get them up in a timely fashion. As of this post the current upload list is:

Aaron Manson

Cannon Webb

Sam Hein

Dru Mercer

Evan Slade

Heather Fierhart

Venera Kristoff

I would appreciate it if you could re up these two and love your work keep it up !

Ashley Diamond

Weight Class: Featherweight

Signature Move: Diamond Ring (Modified Russian Leg Sweep)/Running Knee Strike 5 (Guzabushi Knee)

Finishing Move: Diamond Cutter (Gun Stun)/Lioness Tamer (Liontamer)

bqYihGH.png

Back for the 2nd year in a row under my creation, Ashley Diamond is one of, if not the single most iconic female character of the sim-Efed era of the community. If you want backstory on her, just click here. I decided I wanted to simplify her look this year. Last year was her grand "coming out" party as a character of my creation, so I gave her the whole fancy look. This year sees Ashley return to her more minimalist look. A nice simple attire befitting of her being a consummate pro. Aside from her attire, she's unchanged. (You'll notice that a lot about my characters this year. Only a handful are getting full on reworkings).

Brittany Nitro

Weight Class: Featherweight

Signature Move: Break'er Back (Butterfly Backbreaker 2)/N20 (Handspring Moonsault)

Finishing Move: Nitro Drop (Side Effect 2)/Full Frontal (Skull Crushing Finale)

ArSmnkV.png

This year's Brittany is both the same and completely different. The attire is pretty much untouched aside from a few new design tweaks. Her face on the other hand isn't. I managed to after a good long while, find a full color, hi resolution head shot of all people, Marilyn Monroe. The moment I did, I knew I had to make it the base of Brittany's face. The end result...well, you can see for yourself. The really awesome part about her though is her entrance. By far the 2nd best entrance I've ever done. Just download her and you'll see what I mean.

grabbed both of them great looking caws also picked up Helena Troy like her look but i changed her intro music to Niki Cross solo theme I think it works well and keep up the awesome work and thanks for the re up

The in game entrance themes are really only place holders. I turn all of the music audio off in my own game for the sake of video recording. My character's actual entrance themes can be heard in the videos I post. And speaking of which...

...here's a match featuring Venera Kristoff and some unreleased ladies. 1 of my 2017 rookies Cleo Jones, and 2 brand new characters; Julia Paul and Haile Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmoAgZJRkLg

Hey bro, quick question. You would by chance happen to have the PWE completed yet, do you?

Yep. Just haven't got around to uploading it. It's on CC, as well as the following characters. CAW Wrestler update inbound! Tags of course are CAW18 and OZ70NYC.

Dylan Brody

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 285lbs

Signature Move: Formula-D (Swinging Neckbreaker 2)/ Brody Kick (Bicycle Kick 1)

Finishing Move: Brody Bomb (Outsider's Edge)/Natural Athleticism (Diving Corkscrew Moonsault)

fycw1kn.png

Once one of the darlings of CAW, Dylan Brody turned his back on the fans as well as the two men he called brothers at one point, Ryan Fierhart and Jayson Jones. Bitter and jealous of the success both had gained in their careers, Dylan betrayed them and went out on his own in 2015. The move turned out to be one that worked, as he'd defeat Jay-J, Panthar and then CAW IC champ Terry Ryan to win his first career singles title, ironically at the very same event that Ryan defeated Blake Evans to win his 1st career singles belt, the CAW World Champion. That only soured Dylan even more, as again it seemed his accomplishment was overshadowed by Ryan's. Over the course of late 2015 into 2016, Dylan successfully defended the IC title against the three men he won it against, as well as Brett Evans and Jimmy Ames. It seemed the collision course between Ryan and Dylan was inevitable, until Ryan lost the World Title to Blake Evans in early 2017. Satisfied that he still had his title, whereas his old friend had lost, Dylan decided to instead prove he's the best champion in CAW by issuing and open challenge.

The move proved a poorly calculated one, as week after week Dylan would succeed in defending the title, but through less then virtuous means. It became clear he'd do anything...including bending the rules, to stay champ. A fact that the CAW higher-ups weren't happy about. So at CAW Resolution 23, Brody was booked to defend the IC title against Panthar, who a week prior had the title won had it not been for Brody purposefully "taking a dive" outside of the ring and losing via count out, thus keeping the title...to a No DQ match. A match that was one of the most brutal contests of the night, and a match that Dylan ultimately lost. Following the match, he'd have a run in with Ryan for the first time since his betrayal, and the two came to blows, prompting the grudge match that had long been anticipated to finally take shape. Hellbent on proving his better then Ryan on ever level, Dylan has turned his focus to upstaging him at every chance he can leading into their clash at the next Resolution event.

Dylan is one of my "2nd Gen" characters alongside the likes of Ryan Fierhart, Jayson Jones and that crop of characters. Created back in 2006, unlike a lot of my characters Dylan hasn't undergone very much change as far as his look. He's one of those characters I was satisfied with even back then. The only variation on Dylan since his creation has been hairstyles, facial hair, physique (He's progressively gotten stronger over the years) and of course age. This year's version is no exception. He's 285lbs now, the largest he's ever been, and I gave him a thicker muscular build then say...Primo, who is about the same size, but leaner. I also changed his facial hair and went with the Dolph Zigler trunks instead of the standard ones. Aside from that, he's as he has been for years now. I might give him additional ink in the near future.

Jude Riesen

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 275lbs

Signature Move: Highline (Clothesline 17)/Blacktop Drop (Fireman's Carry Flapjack)

Finishing Move: I Win (Cutthroat Side Slam)/You Lose (Landslide)

YgbszjX.png

To say that Jude Riesen is a can't miss, blue chip prospect would be an understatement. The 22 year old is among the 3rd generation of student to come out of The Skool Of Hardkore, Which includes The Jones siblings (Prentice and Cleo) and Amaury Santana. "The Reason" has since his debut turned heads in the wrestling world do to his male model looks, incredible physique and god given talent. One of the highlights of his young career thus far being actually lifting Liedhamer off the ground and delivering a Death Valley Bomb to the 600lbs giant. The sky in the limit for the young man who draws comparison to Dru Mercer at the same point in his career. "Who Is The Reason?" The answer will be on the lips of everyone in the wrestling world soon enough.

Say hello to the my 1st new male character of 2018. Jude came from the most unlikeliest places of inspiration...Michael Sorrentino, AKA "The Situation" from Jersey Shore. Or his nickname at the least. I wanted to make a new character with a similar nickname "The Reason". After 2 days of brainstorming, Jude Riesen came out of the lab. I wanted to encapsulate the modern day "Male Instagram Model" as a wrestler, and I think I pulled it off. He's a brash, young pretty boy muscle head. But beneath all of that is limited talent and potential. As the character's not even a month old yet, there's no backstory...or at least nothing deep yet.

Rivaj Singh

Weight: 250lbs

Signature Move: Khanda Kick (Rocket Kick 1 & 2)

Finishing Move: Devastator "Tabahakuna" (Sit-Out Full Nelson Facebuster/Sit-Out Chickenwing Facebuster)

S74schn.png

The return of Rivaj Singh took CAW by surprise, as did the what he had to say upon that return. In a scathing promo, Singh denounced pro wrestling's treatment of those of his people in the industry, and vowed that he would be the man to prove that every man and woman would revere and fear his name. Later in that night, he would blatantly attack "The All-American" Terry Ryan following his scheduled match, screaming "I AM YOUR AMERICA NOW!!!" as officials pulled him away. Born and raised in New York City to immigrant parents, Singh has been for years critical about the stigmas put on anyone of middle eastern decent, which trickled into his pursuit to becoming a wrestler nearly 12 years ago. Deemed to controversial to most organizations, Singh was remanded to wrestling overseas, finding a home in Warrior Elite Wrestling for the majority of his career following his departure from CAW (Then known as Evolution Wrestling). The proud Rajputana sees himself as a soldier in a war against American perception and decadence, and naturally...Terry Ryan is the prime target. Even worse, it would seem that he's caught the attention of Primo Valiante, Godlieve Van Der Sar and Timoa Mamula...better known as "International Incident", who all follow the exact same doctrine as Singh.

Rivaj Singh is a character I made over a decade ago...and never again since. But...inspired by present day Jinder Mahal...I decided it was time to bring him back. While his look has changed from the original version, I kept his gimmick intact. Singh is an Indian American born and raised by immigrant parents, his father a New York taxi driver and his mother a florist, both residing in Queens. Obviously, I've fleshed out my east coast characters a bit since 2006, so I've decided to make Singh part of the same class from the Skool as Jon Payne and Jayson Jones...to give him a bit more weight as a character. His gimmick is SUPER controversial by today's standards...which is why I love the idea of having him back. There's a lot of very daring story telling I can do with him, on top of the fact that he's a bad-ass. Happy to have him back in the fold.

Sean Trueth

Weight: 250lbs

Signature Move: 5 Body Blade (Knee Lift/Axe Kick Combo)/Muramasa (Superkick 13)

Finishing Move: "Omita Driver (Psycho Driver)/Sword Of Trueth (Slingblade)

SLLuhUv.png

Since making his return to CAW in late 2016, Sean Trueth has succeeded in redefining his career, ans solidified himself as one of CAW's most fearsome and imposing talents. Shunning the cookie cutter babyface act he debuted with in 2009, Trueth stepped away from wrestling in 2015, traveling to Japan and training under Japanese wrestling legend "The Shogun" Shingen Honma. The Trueth that returned to CAW was as sharp as the finest sword, using a completely new arsenal of moves centered around striking, and having dropped 20lbs, now competing at 250lbs. He was faster, more technical, and in a word...frightening. This new focus has served him well, as he's riding a win streak that is closely nearing the length of his one time mentor Dru Mercer, who went undefeated in several organizations including LXW (the precursor to modern day XWA) between 06-07. Talks across the industry say that Trueth is about due for a World Title match, of which ironically the current CAW World Champ is in fact Mercer...a fact that doesn't escape Trueth. As the collision between Mercer and current #1 contender Timoa Mamula looms, Trueth patiently awaits the winner of their epic contest.

Last year I went a completely different direction with Sean, turning heel, slimming him down and completely changing his fighting style. The payoff has been worth it. But you might notice something a bit...different from last year. Like many of my guys and gals, I created a dedicated face texture for Sean, using an image of Taylor Lautner as the base. I also decided to cut his trademark long hair to solidify the transformation into "The Sword Of Trueth". A lot of the nuance behind Sean comes in his moveset, which is deliberately tailored to make him a 100% bad-ass. I've got big plans for Sean long term.

Sebastian Nova

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 205lbs

Signature Move: Axiom Bolt (Diving Meteora 1 & 2)

Finishing Move: Space Magic (Spiral Tap)/Nova Bomb (Sunset Flip Powerbomb 2)

CsrCK8F.png

In 2016, the Nova Express took off from it's docking bay, and the ship hasn't stopped roaring ever since. Sebastian Nova has become by far one of the most popular young talents in not only CAW, but the industry as a whole. An incredible athlete capable of incredible feats, it's only surpassed by his cosmic levels of charisma. Nova has competed in CAW, XWA and POW, and seen incredible success and popularity in each company. His last few months in CAW have been monumental, as by way of sheer luck, he found himself booked to face former 4 time world champion Blake Evans. A match that he subsequently won and easily not only the greatest upset in recent memory, but the biggest win of his young career. Mere weeks ago, he was put in a match against another member of Cerberus...Sam Hein. And again, Nova came out the winner...escaping into the crowd in a roaring celebration as Evans stormed the ring following the match. Nova now stands 2-0 against Cerberus, a feat no other man in CAW has achieved. Naturally Evans, Hein and Webb are not pleased, and indeed Cannon Webb has challenged Nova one on one to redeem the honor of his Cerberus brethren. A daunting task seeing as Nova gives up over a foot in height and almost 150lbs to Webb. But will he back down? Of course not! Sebastian Nova knows only one speed...the speed of light.

If you couldn't tell...I love this damn character. Created in 2016 as a departure from the usual monsters and bad-asses I'm known for, Nova draws influence from a whoooooooooooooooole bunch of things. Russel Brand, Adam Rose, Rockstar Spud, Captain Jack Sparrow, Monty Python style comedy and since 2017...the game I play as much if not more then this...Destiny. Many of Seb's moves are references to the "Warlock" class. Space Magic is reference to the energy Warlock's wield (It's called the "Light" among all Guardians, but we call it Space Magic specifically for Warlocks as they manipulate the energy differently then the other classes, Titans and Hunters), the Axiom Bolt is a grenade type Warlocks and some enemy types can use, and the Nova Bomb is the super of one of the Warlock sub-classes; Voidwalker. Attire-wise, as Seb is known for...it's completely different then last year's looks. Gone is the Enzo inspired look, as I've reverted him to looking looking more like Spud on attire 1. Attire 2 however is an idea I've always toyed with for him...the "Space Cowboy". The kid is just over the top, so why not give him over the top looks?

And rounding things off...a BONUS upload by request...

Zoe Slade

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 138lbs

Signature Move: Death Drop (Scorpion Death Drop)/Twisted Distortion (Neckbreaker 3)

Finishing Move: Synergizer (Dirty Deeds 1)/Wicked Kick (Bicyle Kick)

E9gLpc3.png

One of the roughest, toughest chicks in all of wrestling, Zoe Slade hasn't lost a step since coming back to wrestling 3 years ago after taking time off to be a full time mother to her and husband Evan Slade's twin daughters. Known for being fierce, fearsome and a bit stiff...a match with Zoe in the ring is never dull. Rightly so when you consider Crossbones and Blaque of The Riot Squad as "uncles" and Riot is your LITERAL father-in-law. Zoe, daughter of wrestling great, long time Riot Squad manager and promoter "Precious" Roy Fresendi, only Heather Fierhart has been around the business longer...by way of being 2 years older then Zoe. 2017 saw a budding rivalry between the two eldest members of the CAW women's division, Zoe and Heather emerge. But within the last month Zoe's found herself at odds with a woman who fashions herself the true "Punk Queen Of Wrestling"...Holly Wudz. It would to a head after a brutal backstage attack at the hands of Holly, which left Zoe with a crimson mask via the single most brutal chair shot in women's wrestling history. A week later, Zoe re-payed the gesture, dropping Holly off of the arena stage onto a table...covered in thumbtacks. The war between the two doesn't seem to be slowing by any means.

The artist formerly known as Synergi. I've decided it's time she went by her actual name. Aside from that...there's nothing changed from the last few versions of her. In mid 2016 I did an edit to her, creplacing the basic face texture I had originally used for a custom one based off of actress Ruby Rose. Naturally, I carried that over to this year's version. Add with that a new hairstyle...and there ya' go.

You know the drill. They'll be up until next Friday, when I drop the next update.

Hey nice to see some of good old caws I used some years ago like Britanny - the ladies looking awesome! Any chance you can put up Helena Troy and Britanny again? Helena would be the perfect contender for my womens title :) Oh and feel free to use the entrance music (sig) I created based on your caw thread years ago. Any idea what to use for Helenas entrance theme?

Archived