Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

That's a thought. I wouldn't download all 14 though, unless they're all women that I'm interested in since my universe is Women's Championship Wrestling. I'm maxed out on CAW space because I thought I would download like 3 from the Starlight Pro update and ended up downloading 8. :laugh: None the less, I've got a list of CAWs that I use as jobbers that could go for this update and/or re-uploads. Torrie Wilson, Eva Marie, you just made the list!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIMITED TIME RE-UPLOAD!!! Ashley Diamond, Chole Lockhart, Helena Troy and Venera Kristoff are uploaded. Needed them on one of my alternate accounts, so they're on CC for the time being until I need to free up the slots. If you missed them the 1st couple times, get 'em now. Tag: OZCAW.

Fantastic as ever man. I'm in the Xbox World now and barely on WWE games, but it's good to see you're still going strong with everything.

Yep. Still rocking it. Always nice to see some of the old school folks show up once in the blue.

Males:

Abel Fierhart

Jack Davies

Pavlos Marstorius

Solomon King

Terry Ryan

Female:

Aimee LaBlanc

Amber Owens

Cora Pendleton

Grace Cho

Haile Grace

Kendra Fox

Paige Phillips

Rachel Royce

Sarinda Dash

Simone Fierhart

Skylar Troy

Tamra Calo

Teresa Van Cisely

18 total characters already completed...they just need move-sets...which I'm working on over the next couple of weeks. That brings my total count to 95...with 5 slots left. On the fence if I want to fill those slots, as I've pretty much created everyone I had intent on making. Who knows, might make some rookies in the coming months, or use them for character concepts that I might carry over into 2K19. But overall the actual character making is done. All the remains is the move-sets.

Looking forward to getting Abel & Simone Fierhart! Not sure about the others since I don't know if the others are from Last year or new CAWS that you created?!! I could see you posting them July 13 I think!

Some are new, some are characters I'm bringing back from previous years, some are updates from last year. Mixed bag of characters. July 13th is a safe estimate as to when I'll have things done...maybe even sooner. I might just release them as I complete them rather then in one big update. We'll see how it goes.

Looking forward to getting Abel & Simone Fierhart! Not sure about the others since I don't know if the others are from Last year or new CAWS that you created?!! I could see you posting them July 13 I think!

Some are new, some are characters I'm bringing back from previous years, some are updates from last year. Mixed bag of characters. July 13th is a safe estimate as to when I'll have things done...maybe even sooner. I might just release them as I complete them rather then in one big update. We'll see how it goes.

I think that would work better to release the CAW after you finish it! That way, we somehow get it!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Oz, any update on when the last update may release?

Soon. Very soon. I just got finished moving to a new apartment, and there's a lot of work to be done.

Hey Judas, he's thinking sometime like either July 13 or maybe the 16 or 17 of July! Someone did ask & that's what Oz said but because of him moving to a new Apartment, that might change!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Life is currently serving me a daily diet of shit sandwiches right now. Whereas I had just moved into a new apartment...everything that possibly could go wrong, has. So the update is sadly getting pushed back a bit until I can sort things out. Sorry about the constant delays, but the last few months have not been easy or kind.

Update: Life is currently serving me a daily diet of shit sandwiches right now. Whereas I had just moved into a new apartment...everything that possibly could go wrong, has. So the update is sadly getting pushed back a bit until I can sort things out. Sorry about the constant delays, but the last few months have not been easy or kind

While It's bad news to hear this, So when will it come out, Late August? because if you can't make that, then I think you shouldn't upload them at all due to the fact that Oct 5 is when I get WWE 2k19 & that means 2k18 will be useless after that!

Update: Life is currently serving me a daily diet of shit sandwiches right now. Whereas I had just moved into a new apartment...everything that possibly could go wrong, has. So the update is sadly getting pushed back a bit until I can sort things out. Sorry about the constant delays, but the last few months have not been easy or kind.

Sod the game man, just take care of the important stuff. Hope it all comes together for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey OZ, I know you've delayed the update due to some issues behind the scenes but I have a question...are any of the characters done and ready to upload? Or is there a way we could possibly see a small preview, like screenshots? Sorry I don't want to seem like a pest, just want to possibly play as these new CAWs and complete my roster.

Archived