Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all complete. The only thing needed taking screen shots for the previews. I might be able to put something together over the weekend. Maybe...

I'd have a better idea dude, How about doing 50/50 posting which to me means uploading 5 at a time every week then the next week, upload 5 more also on a side note, How is your brother doing? I'm just asking a question!

• 2 weeks later...
Here it is...FINALLY. Below you will find 11 female characters. A few brand new, a few not so new. Let's do this...
Aimee LeBlanc
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120lbs
Signature Move: Double-Up (Insult To Injury 1)/ AL500 (Lil' Jimmy)
Finishing Move: Viva Le Blanc (Diving DDT)/ French Kiss
oNqO2yq.png
Alongside Lakoda Rose, Aimee was one of my two characters created for the "LXW Diva Search" back in 2004. Since then, I've brought her back in different iterations...but not as a consistent character. Her attire is a variation of the attire I always give her, with a few added details of course. Character-wise, Aimee is a brash, stuck up "diva" who believes she's owed the world. A sly, cunning, cowardly character who will bend any rule necessary to see her ends met. While she's teamed up with others in the past, overall she's not to be trusted. In her eyes, she's #1 and everyone else are just pawns to be used to give her an advantage.
Amber Owens
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 126lbs
Signature Move: Famouser 1/ Crescent Kick (Chick Kick 1)
Finishing Move: AOE (Half Nelson Bulldog)/ Amber-Lance (Running Bella Buster)
GYgruTH.png
One of my seasoned veteran characters, Amber Owens returns with a more streamlined look from last year. Heavily based in Lisa "Ivory" Moretti's attires, I like the way it all came together. Aside from that, there's nothing different from her 2017 version.
Cora Pendleton
Weight: 138lbs
Signature Move: Skyshock (Split Legged Moonsault 2)/ Pendleplex (Pumphandle Suplex 1)
Finishing Move: Cora-Nation (Pumphandle Death Valley Driver)/ Blue Thunder Bomb (RW&B Thunder Bomb)
hPKz2Oe.png
2018 CAW rookie, former United States Marine Corps Staff Sargent and one of the most bad-ass women in wrestling. Cora is no nonsense, straight forward and blunt. She believes strong offense beats all defense, which is evident in her in-ring style. She brings her USMC grit and toughness into every fight, and refuses to back down from even the toughest challenge. As such, she's got a bit of a chip on her shoulder, and is easily riled up. But woe be the woman who tests her and thinks she's not in for a world of hurt. Cora's design is based heavily off of Mass Effect Andromeda character Cora Harper (where I also got her 1st name). I had originally made a 2nd attire based on WWE's Lacey Evans, but it was to much of a blatant rip off...so I opted for a color swap instead.
Grace Cho
Height: 5'2"
Signature Move: Graceful Spirng (Corner Springboard Crossbody)/ Cho-Blow (Arm Twist Leg Lariat)
Finishing Move: Fall From Grace (Regal Cutter)/ Cho-Down (Zig Zag 1)
Lh2qyTj.png
A LOT has changed about Grace since her debut last year. While her design has the same overall base, I went a different direction with her in terms of character, making her more like Sasha Banks as opposed to Gail Kim. A few additions to the attire, and a few more flashy moves and the transformation is complete. She's also the 1st character I got advanced with ombre hair coloring.
Kendra Allerton
Height: 5'8"
Signature Move: Shining Blade (Drive By Kick)/ KA-10 (Running Legdrop Bulldog)
Finishing Move: Radiance (Fisherman Driver)/ Rocket Kick 2
GwUCNS5.png
The evolution of Kendra continues. Since I 1st made her in 2015, I've gradually improved the character. A protege of Heather Fierhart, these days she's no one's sidekick. Her attire is a more streamlined version of her primary attire from years past. I opted to give her a less flashy look, the only real visual points being the studs on her top and trunks. Changed a few moves to signify her ever improving skill set as well.
Paige Phillups
Height: 5'5"
Signature Move: Code Pink (Code Blue)/ Heat Check (Beauty Shot)
Finishing Move: Last Paige (Dark Matter)/ Paige-Blade (Da Shout Out)
EsWi35U.png
Another complete redesign, 2018's Paige sees not a only a heel change, but a complete attire overhaul. I decided to go with a mix of Carmela and Liv Morgan...with emphasis on her being a "Miami Party Girl". Outside of that, and adding a few more dirty moves to her arsenal, there's not much else changed. Just the personality, attire and some moves.
Rachel Royce
Weight: 126lbs
Signature Move: Trap-Floored (Thugnificent)/ Hand Stand Legdrop
Finishing Move: Rolling Royce (Twisted Bliss)/ Crown Royal (Regal Plex)
Vk3DDoB.png
LITERALLY a copy/paste from last year's version. The only things changed are the hair, the 2nd sig and the 2nd finisher. Other then that she's exactly the same as she was in 2018.
Sarinda Dash
Weight: 140lbs
Signature Move: Rushing Dash (Gamengiri/Cartwheel Moonsault)/ Dash Kick (Harlem Side Kick)
Finishing Move: Dash Driver (Death Valley Driver 1)/ Dash Splash (Low Down)
aIdLSQ7.png
Another brand new character for 2018, and maybe my favorite of the bunch. Sarinda is another product of the Windsor Academy of Wrestling, but unlike her counterparts like Crystal Bayless, Rachel Royce and Jack Davies...her style is a departure from the traditional "Euro" style. Quick, athletic and agile, she overwhelms he foes with speed and precision rather then grinding them down. Upbeat and charismatic, she's wasted no time developing a following among female competitors.
Simone Fierhart
Signature Move: Southern Cross (Straight Jacket Neckbreaker)/ Superwoman Punch (Superman Punch)
Finishing Move: Siren's Song (White Noise 2)/ The Sundering (Sleeper Hold 4)
ptN8ANT.png
Back for the first time. Simone was originally made in last years game along with her mother Abelia and twin brother Abel...but I never got around to releasing them. This year I only made her and her brother, Mommy is retired officially. Anyway, Simone is the younger twin who takes more after their father. She's cunning, driven and focused. Her size also plays a huge factor into her success. Raised in combat her whole life, Simone's goal is to definitively prove she's the best female wrestler on the planet. And even with only a year of action under her belt, it's easy to see she's well on her way. Simone's design comes from inspiration of my bae Charlotte and Ember Moon, and her fighting style as you'd expect is derivative of Simon's...with some moves added that befit her personality a bit better.
Skylar Troy
Height: 5'10"
Signature Move: Sky Kick (Big Boot 11/ Helluva Kick)
Finishing Move: Sky Driver (Michinoku Driver 3)/ Sky Dive (Diving Senton Bomb 2)
ANzbcLM.png
Daughter of Pollux Troy and a 3rd generation talent, Skylar has developed a healthy mean streak since her debut last year. Decided to go a different direction with her attire to play into it, giving her primary attire the same overall color scheme as her Aunt Helena (Kinda the family colors as all of the Troys have an attire with the dark plum color as a base). Like others, aside from the change in attire and a few moves to better fit the character's personality there's little else changed from her 2017 version.

Tamra Calo
Signature Move: Uranage 2/ Superkick 4
Finishing Move: Calo Roll (Roll The Dice)/ Tam-Buster (Wheelbarrow Facebuster 1)
wZgP19H.png
Another 2018 rookie, She's a graduate of The Fierhouse and is of Greek and Phillipino decent. She was a stand-out collegiate athlete who transitioned to body building/fitness modeling, and decided to fulfill her desire for competition and entertaining her fans by trying her hand at wrestling. After spending months training and wrestling dark matches, she's finally made her full debut and has already begun to impress.
Teresa Van Cisely
Weight: 148lbs
Signature Move: Double Armlock Sault/ Jumping Knee Strike 2
Finishing Move: Hammerlock DDT 2/ STO 2
YV33wTF.png
Rounding things out is my last new girl of 2018. I have nothing for her in terms of backstory yet. She's pretty much a blank canvass in terms of what I'll do. I do know she's a heel for sure...but beyond that I'm going to have to flesh her out in terms of storylines.
And that's it. That's second-to-last 2018 CAW update. The next one will be decidedly shorter...6 male characters. All of the above are available for download right now. Tag as always is OZCAW.

Good to see your back in business.i was wondering when the Male caws wre being uploaded

Give it a week. I'm gonna have to pull 6 of the 12 above off CC before I can upload them, so I'll leave the ladies up week to allow enough time for folk to download them.

Good to see your back in business.i was wondering when the Male caws wre being uploaded

Give it a week. I'm gonna have to pull 6 of the 12 above off CC before I can upload them, so I'll leave the ladies up week to allow enough time for folk to download them.

Not sure what female CAWS you will get rid off but I got some of them today but will not play the game again until next Tuesday due to my busy work schedule! I think I got most of your work today but if I missed some of them, I'll send ya a tweet to you on twitter to ask to reupload them in the mere future!

Ok, so with the final update on the horizon, I find myself with some extra time to actually do some video editing. I've got a back log of videos to sort through, and I figured I'd get a few done and uploaded. This here is the main event to CAW Resolution 27...and Iron Man Match for the CAW World Championship between #1 contender Timoa Mamula, and defending champion Dru Mercer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RhwPQgB1Q

Alright, time to go out with a bang. Here comes the final update for 2K18. 7 male characters read for war.

Abel Fierhart
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 268lbss
Signature Move: Chaos Horizon (Spinebuster 16)/ .308 (Running Knee Strike 5)
Finishing Move: Devastator (Pumphandle Death Valley Driver)/ 50 BMG (Spear 11)
pMoXHmY.png
Twin brother of Simone, son of Simon, and a 100% certified bad-ass. Abel's tenure in wrestling is shorter then his sister...on account that he spent 8 of his 28 years living in service of the United States Marine Corp. The former Staff Sergeant is a combat veteran with 2 tours in Iraq under his belt. A battle tested warrior in every core of his being, Abel made his debut in wrestling in 2017 after training under his father for 6 months after becoming and inactive duty Marine following his last deployment. And as expected, he took to the ring like he was born in it. An unholy mix of power, speed and agility, Abel's potential is limitless. Many believe he has the potential to surpass even his father's legacy.
I resurrected Abel late last year with my revamping of the Fierhart canon. From a design perspective he's based on a "Viking version" of Drew Galloway/Mcintyre. As he's Simone's twin, they use the exact same face texture...which is made from a picture of Meryl Streep when she was younger.
Alban Nazo
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 278lbss
Signature Move: Nazo Drop (Spanish Fly)/ Battle Scar (Curb Stomp 1)
Finishing Move: Black Panther Bomb (Beast Bomb 1)/ Spear 1
fKoo5TH.png
Formerly known as "Panthar", the Zande Warrior Alban Nazo has come a long way since his debut in 2013. Two reigns as CAW Continental champion and epic matches against Dylan Bates, Ryan Fierhart and Terry Ryan. It would be the formation of the stable "International Incident" where his stock would rise even higher. Alongside Primo Valiante, Izanagi and Timoa Mamula, they would go toe to toe against "The Main Event" (Jayson Jones, Ryan Fierhart and Dylan Bates before his heel change), which would see him defeat Bates for the Continental title for his 2nd and most lengthiest reign. Alban credits himself for causing the rift between Ryan and Dylan, which led to a heated fued with both men that saw him best them in a triple threat for his title. It would be in mid 2018 that he'd finally be bested, making an open challenge he was unable to meet against the Brett Evans. Since the loss, he shed away the Panthar persona, opting to now compete under his real name, and becoming even more ferocious then he was before. Since then he's been at war with Evans in attempts to reclaim the title for a 3rd time.
Alban has been one of my favorite characters because his gimmick is one seldom done in the original CAW realm. Originally made to be an athletic adaptation of Kamala when I 1st made him, his story and evolution has afforded me to give him a more nuanced personality while still keeping to his savage persona. Of course, 2018 gave me a completely new point of reference to take him...M'Baku from the Black Panther film. From a design point, it only made sense for me to use cues from the character in Alban's redesign.
Izanagi
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 238lbss
Signature Move: Poison Mist/ Ippo Seoi Nage (Arm Drag 6)
Finishing Move: Demon's Embrace (Koji Clutch)/ Sh?kyo Suru (Big Boot 12)
GmkIebJ.png
Even to his closest allies, Izanagi is an anomaly. Once known as The Rising Sun and Niro Oni early in his career, he vanished several years before returning in 2013 as Izanagi, a warrior who seeks the challenge of only the worthy. As a fighter, he follows the code of Hakagure...or "The Way Of Dying", which dictates a warrior must live life in preparation of death. As such, he sees no consequence in bringing violence to his opponents. A master level Karateka and Judoka, he's as fierce as they come in the industry. And to this day, no one knows what his actual intent is. While he has aligned himself with International Incident, even they are weary of the fact that he could just as soon see them as an enemy. And an enemy is the last thing you want "The Red Demon" to be to you.
An annual favorite back once again. Pretty much no difference from last year's version...save for getting rid of the red dot on his head on attire 1, and a completely Finn Balor demon inspired 2nd attire.
Jack Davies
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 248lbss
Signature Move: World's Best Suplex "WBS" (Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex 5 & 7)
Finishing Move: London Bridge (Billy Goat's Curse)/ Bannerfall (White Noise 2)
vOMOM9l.png
2017 was a break out year for London's own Jack Davies. After being ousted from International Incident for being "the weak link" as dubbed by the group's leader Primo, he would feud with him ultimately coming out on top in the climax of the rivalry. Soon after, he'd score key victories against CAW's upper echelon the likes of Kastor Troy, Dylan Bates and Cody Prince. This saw his stock rise greatly, but it would actually be a losing effort against Jayson Jones that solidified he finally arrived as a main event caliber talent. The return of Precious Roy's "Wheel Of Wrestling" saw Davies matched up against Jones in a 2 out of 3 falls match at Resolution 23, where he would take 1 of the 2 falls in a match where he pushed the former world champ to his limits. Following the match, Jones would help Davies to his feet and hold his hand up as if he was the winner. On that night, Jack Davies proved he had what it took to hang with the big boys in CAW. Since then he's set his eyes on capturing his 1st championship in CAW, the Continental title. This of course puts him in the same grid as his former ally Alban Nazo, as well as Bates and current champ Brett Evans. Poised to continue his accent, Jack Davies is ready to scrap.
Jack's come a long way since I 1st made him in 2014. Back then, he was a rudimentary Doug Williams/Nick Aldis clone, but as such with many of my characters I carry forward yearly, he's evolved into his own character. Product of the Windsor Academy of Wrestling like Crystal Bayless, Sarinda Dash and others, his style is more akin to his mentor Sir Alex Windsor then all the rest. Jack tried to find his way to success like his "Brother in arms" Union King did, but as my storyline played out...he's not heel material. I much rather prefer him as being a face.
Jarret Caesar
Weight: 236lbss
Signature Move: Caesar's Rise (Book End)/ Caesar's Laurel (Headlock Lariat Backbreaker 2)
Finishing Move: All Hail (Discus Big Boot)/ Emperor's Respite (TKO)
JvPQNcs.png
One of the next generation talents of CAW, "The Emperor" Jarret Caesar has more then earned his lofty nickname. The South Carolina native was a standout collegiate wrestler for Penn State, and was a member of it's record breaking 2013 national championship team. Following his graduation, Jarret decided he wanted to do something no one has ever done, compete in both MMA and Pro Wrestling straight from college. A consumate competitor, Jarret traveled to the midwest and Mercer Combat Sports (Formerly the Monster's Den) to train in the art of pro wrestling, as well as traveling the world to hone his craft as a martial artist. In the subsequent 5 years, he's gained notoriety in both fields, making a name for himself in Z Entertainment LLC's Battlezone: Arena Warriors MMA promotion, rising to the ranks of current heavyweight champion. After spending 2 years competing in the indies, Jarret was invited to try out for CAW, where he impressed and was signed immediately. With as high a fighting IQ as he has, it wouldn't take long for established CAW talent to call him out. A mistake quickly regretted by one Seth Adams, who was defeated by Jarret in a record setting 19 seconds in his very 1st match. Immediately after, Jarret would take up a mic and speak only two words: "Hail Caesar".
I've got big plans for Jarret. Very big. As hinted above, he's part of the next chapter of CAW I plan on making, as well as a part of something else I plan on attempting in next year's game. There's still a lot of room to grow and develop more backstory for him, and I have every intent to do just that.
Pavlos Marstorius
Weight: 286lbss
Signature Move: Kneel Kick (Beauty Shot)/ Dash Lariat (Clothesline 15)
Finishing Move: Triple German Suplex (Suplex City)/ Drill Powerslam (Shoulder Switch Powerslam)
LEndbHj.png
Counted among the most legendary wrestlers in the world, Pavlos Marstorius has a career that spans 42 years. Pavlos set out on his journey to greatness at the age of 14, training under some of the greatest Greco-Roman wrestling and Pancration masters of his native Greece. Within 7 years at the age of 21, he'd won almost every tournament there was to offer in the region. It was then he set off to conquer the world. Pavlos' style changed the landscape of wrestling, as he was ahead of his time, incorporating moves like his "Kneel Kick" and moonsault decades before they would see prominence outside of Japan and Mexico, where each respective move originated. Influenced by the legendary Bruce Lee's philosophy of "Absorb what is useful/Reject what is useless". It's this premise that lead Pavlos to travel the world challenging and learning from it's greatest warriors, merging what he learned in victory and defeat into his own style. The end result is a style of wrestling rooted in Greek warrior tradition, but borrowing from all corners of the globe. Along the way he'd have 4 children, 2 from his 1st marriage: Stephanos and Olympia Marstorius, and 2 from after marriage 1 ended (one being more specifically WHY marriage 1 ended): Angelus Aurelius and Anastasios Legionarius (Characters of my brother Thr33x)...all of whom followed the "family business", as well as training the likes of Primo Valiante, Godlieve Van Der Sar, Bryan Jasta and Draco Thanatos to name a few.
With old rivals like The Regulators Pollux and Kastor Troy, Simon Fierhart and Shingen Honma returning to the fray, Pavlos has decided it's time for him to do some teaching of a different kind...getting back into the ring and proving that this old Spartan is still the warrior he was in his prime.
As you can tell, there's a lot of history (funny I use that word) behind Pavlos. I recently changed his name from Otto to Pavlos...cuz Otto is German, not Greek. But the character is very loosely based on a character named Marstorius from an ancient fighting game called "Fighter's History" (see why I said what I said earlier?). Of course at this point the ONLY thing they share is a last name. Pavlos is every bit as nuanced as Simon Fierhart, and aptly counted among one of my "Legend" characters. I decided to bring him forward because of what CAW mode is capable of now, being able to create realistically older looking characters.
Solomon King
Weight: 280lbss
Signature Move: Triple Crown (Multiple Powerbombs)/ Street Sweeper (110th Street Slam)
Finishing Move: King's Fall (Waist Lift Spinebuster 1 & 2)
o24glpd.png
Another of CAW's longest tenured talents, Solomon King has been a fixture in the promotion since the mid 80s. With accolades and title reigns across numerous promotions, King is one of the most respected and feared figures in the industry. King is best known for the near 5 year blood feud between him and Vincent "Riot" Fate from 1996 to 2001. A feud that would see some of the most brutal wrestling moments ever seen between Fate's "Riot Squad" and King's "Beat Street Crew". By 2004, King had faded out of the limelight and went into retirement until 2015...where he suddenly emerged cutting a controversially polarizing promo on the state of "being black in the business". Not long after, he'd interfere in a World Title #1 contender match involving one of Fate's oldest proteges Jayson Jones alongside Anslem "Big House" Carter and a returning Osiris Austin, dubbing themselves the "Black Empire" and declaring war on CAW's status quo. Since then, he's led his troops to a reign as tag team champs, and he himself just fell short of becoming world champ during Dru Mercer's reign in 2017.
Solomon King here was once an older, unreleased character from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. We're talking late 90s here...before this forum even existed. Hell...before some of YOU existed. The character was heavily based on a character Terry Crews played named "T-Money" on a show called Battle Dome back in 1999. He's collected dust for almost 20 years (holy crap I'm old), but I brought him back actually in 2015...but never released him. Same thing in 16 and 17. Better late then never, eh?
Terry Ryan
Weight: 268lbss
Signature Move: High Country Driver (Death Valley Driver 2)/ Knee Strike Alpha (Jumping Knee Strike 1)
Finishing Move: Patriot Act (Neutralizer 1)/ Ameriplex (Half Nelson Choke Suplex)
y0iAXoo.png
With an unwavering will and a body chiseled from stone, Terry Ryan is the definition of the American athlete. The 11 year veteran is regarded as one of the pound for pound best pro wrestlers on the planet, honing his skill in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. His resume speaks for itself, with a list of future hall of famers and legends best by his skill in the ring. 2018 has seen Terry step back into the World Title picture after focusing on ending his long standing rivalries with Izanagi and Alban Nazo, but it would seem to climb the to the top of the mountain yet another International Incident member stands his way, the newly crowned World Champ Timoa Mamula.
While using the same art assets as last years version, I went with an entirely new look for Terry in 2018, opting for a short trunks look rather then long tights. Aside from that, he's the exact same CAW he was last year, save for a couple move changes.
And there you have it. The final update for 2018. And with just a month presumably left before 2K19 rolls out. This has been the 1st time in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time I've put out this many characters, and I hope everyone enjoys my work. I'll be leaving these guys up for a bit, a week or so...maybe more. Tags of course are CAW18 and OZCAW. I also threw up Liedhamer as a bonus cuz a couple guys asked for a re-upload of him. I might post a match or two, but I'm pretty much signing off for 2K18 as far as creating goes.

Archived