Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, awesome job on the CAWs Oz. Random question: when is the next update with the ladies?

It's the next planned update. Won't give a time table as to when, but it'll be soon. What I CAN tell you is who'll be in it:

Chloe Lockhart (PWE character)

Emma Fenwick (2017 returnee)

Julia Prestley (New character)

Lakoda Rose (Ps2 Era returnee)

Olympia Marstorius (New character)

Shannon White (2016 Returnee)

I might add two more to the list, but for now...these are the ladies ready to be rolled out.

As always, awesome job on the CAWs Oz. Random question: when is the next update with the ladies?

It's the next planned update. Won't give a time table as to when, but it'll be soon. What I CAN tell you is who'll be in it:

Julia Preston (New character)

Olympia Metaxas (New character)

I might add two more to the list, but for now...these are the ladies ready to be rolled out.

I would like to predict maybe in either Late March or the week of WRESTLEMANIA weekend which is the 1st week of April!

wish Price & Camden was available for download. Couldn't find them on CC, Shame really i need a tag team for my NXT universe

Ask and ye shalt receive. They're up.

Sweet, thanks :)

Oz, great stuff your doing this year. You and your brother's CAWs are one of the reasons I keep up with the WWE 2K series, glitches and all. Since picking up the game I've been lucky enough to be able to download Ashley Diamond, Crystal Bayless, Danielle Goodwin, Helena Troy, Lola Valentine, Perxephone & Zoe Slade. All these ladies are top notch! I did encounter the image glitch on Ashley Diamond's boot logo for both attires. I would love a chance to add the rest of your female roster that i've seen here so far to my Universe. Keep up the great work!

Evan, Sean and Jude are re-uploaded. And you'll also find these ladies uploaded as well. CAW Female Pack #3 is finally ready.

Chloe Lockhart

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 140lbs

Signature Move: Lockpick (Swinging Neckbreaker 2)/ Hart-Stopper (Bicycle Kick 1)

Finishing Move: Roc City Drop (Sister Abigail 4)/ Lockdown (Sleeperhold 4)

LRg50xz.png

Kicking things off is Chloe Lockhart, a character I made for a friend to use back in XWA's e-fed infancy. Pretty much the typical tomboy, tough chick gimmick, she'd quickly become the closest ally of Ashley Diamond as they were among the few babyface female characters. (Seriously...we had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many damn heels at the start of the e-fed era of XWA.) Chloe was a mainstay in XWA, and PWE thereafter until the handler of the character decided it was time to say goodbye to e-wrestling. Chloe's sat on the shelf ever since until 2 years ago, when I created a completely redesigned version...which after looking back I didn't really like. I skipped making her for last year's game, but brought her forward to 2K18 with a look that barrows from the old PS2/PS3 version as well as the 2K16 version.

So the story of Chloe as of 2016 is she's returned to wrestling after taking extended time off to focus on doing her fitness model/stunt woman thing. Her secular focus is on one thing, beating Ashley. The years of being Ash's "sidekick" has made her bitter towards he former friend, and she's deadset on proving she's every bit as, if not better then Ashley one on one. Between the ropes, she's a mix of technique, power and brawling.

Emma Fenwick

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126lbs

Signature Move: Cravate Neckbreaker/ Spinebuster 4 (Emma Buster)

Finishing Move: Emmalation (STF Camel Clutch 1 & 2)

1QlRl0B.png

Returning from last year is Emma Fenwick, and virtually nothing has changed from last year aside from her now having a jacket for her entrance, and vinyl material on her kneepads. As I always say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Emma's face texture and build is based on one of my favorite glamour models, Emma Glover. Emma ventured from her home of Leeds to London to train under Sir Alistair Windsor at the Windsor Wrestling Academy, which as produced talent such as Jack Davies, current CAW Women's Champion Crystal Bayless and current XWA National Champion Union King. Her rookie year saw her build budding rivalries with fellow CAW newcomer and female Rookie Of The Year Celeste Engelbrect, Grace Cho and Noelle Evers. While she initially sought to follow in the footsteps of Crystal to find success, Emma's less then noble nature has solidified her as one of the female heels to watch in the ranks of CAW.

Julia Paul

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 132lbs

Signature Move: Color Splash (Jumping Body Splash 2)/ JP Blitz (Phenomenal Blitz)

Finishing Move: Jewelbreaker (Codebreaker)/ Flash Dazzler (Twisted Bliss)

hZyNdF7.png

Another brand new character for 2K16, Julia Paul began with me actually wanting to create a character similar to her face texture base Jaime Presley's portrayal of Tina Armstrong in that gawd awful Dead Or Alive film from a few years back. But that got sidetracked by other ideas, and the end result is what you see here. A standout gymnast at UNC and protege of Kris Cade, She's a fireball of positive energy. Always smiling, joking around and looking to entertain. Basically Bayley with the bass turned up. That attitude also plays out in her wrestling style, using her natural agility, speed and acrobatics to pull off jaw dropping moves against her opponents. This is likely not her final form, as I've got ideas on how to expand the character as she returns for future games.

Lakoda Rose

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 158lbs

Signature Move: Falcon Arrow 2/ Freefall (Hook & Ladder)

Finishing Move: Magnum Rose (Torture Rack Neckbreaker 1 & 2)

bgaMQir.png

For the 1st time in a really, really, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY long time...I present Lakoda Rose. For those who haven't been around, Lakoda 1st came into being on PS2 during the LXW era. We did and "LXW Diva Search" contest/storyline where a number of us created brand spanking new female characters for the fed. Lakoda was one of two I created, the other being a character named Aimee Leblanc (Who I've also not made since PS3). Lakoda ended up winning the "contract", but a number of females from the contest ended up staying regardless. Her original look was pretty much reminiscent of what you'd expect from a Native American character, but as the years progressed I changed her look, settling onto an attire inspired by Sara Del Ray. "Koda" was always statuesque, but towards the last time I made her, which I believe was 2010, I decided to give her a bit more muscle seeing as she started as a fitness model, but transitioned to becoming a pretty fearsome force in the ring.

So it's been 8 years since she's seen release as an upload, but as far as backstory goes she's not been "retired", just not in CAW (or it's previous incarnations). She's spent the majority of her career post LXW competing in Japan, building a reputation as one of the best pound for pound female wrestlers in the world. As you can see, she's also stayed steadfast in maintaining an incredible physique. Every bit as powerful as Dominque, but with years more experience.

Olympia Marstorius

Weight: 132lbs

Signature Move: Greek Uppercut (Swiss Uppercut)/ Javelin (Spear 2)

Finishing Move: Olympus Slam (Olympic Slam 1 & 2)

ovr8j6G.png

If her surname rings any bells, that's for good reason. Olympia is the 2nd child of my "legacy" character Otto Marstorius, full sister of Pavlos Marstorius, and half sister of Angelus Aurelius and Legionarius. As the only female in wrestling baring the legendary Marstorius name, she takes her craft extremely seriously. Since emerging in CAW, she's cut a swathe of domination...leaving no doubt to natural talent. She also now stands as the sole #1 contender for Crystal Bayless' championship having recently beat five other women in a 6 way eliminator to determine the next challenger. In a short amount of time, Olympia has firmly established she's a force to be reckoned with in CAW, and she's intent to establish herself as the best female wrestler one Earth if she has her way.

So yea, I felt I needed to add a female to the Marstorius lineage. For those who don't know the lore, Otto is a character I created back in Legends Of Wrestling on the PS2, based on a character for the Street Fighter 2 clone Fighter's History named "Marstorius". Otto came up in the same "era" of wrestling as Simon Fierhart, Shingen Honma and any of my brother and I's other "elder" characters. My brother decided to make Angelus and Legiononarius sons of Otto from different mothers, and I eventually came up with the character Pavlos as an older brother to the two, and product of Otto's 1st (and failed) marriage. Olympia is product of the same marriage, making her 8 years younger then Pavlos, 2 years older then Angelus, and 3 years older then Legionarius. As a character, she's ruthless in her pursuit for greatness, and like her brothers favors the "Catch" style of wrestling, using more technique and cunning as opposed to the power her father and siblings are known for.

Shannon White

Weight: 168lbs

Signature Move: Limitbreaker (Kneeling Jawbreaker)/ Spinning Lariat (Discus Clothline 3)

Finishing Move: White-Out (Shouten)/ White Tower Bomb (Back Suplex Spin-Out Powerbomb)

iu2ZP9L.png

Rounding things out is the perennial powerhouse known as Shannon White. Aside from a few changes to moves and a self made logo rather then using in-game text assets, she's the same as she was last year. A brief overview of the character, she's heavily based on fitness model/personal trainer Jennifer Widerstrom as she appeared on the American Gladiator's reboot from 2008 as "Phoenix". Shannon was once affiliated with stable I made called "Team Conquest", but parted ways with them when they failed to make the impact in CAW and PWE they intended to. She rededicated herself to become the best she possibly could, and went on a lengthy winning streak which lead her to a shot at the PWE Women's World Title. Though she failed to gain her 1st title, she's still among the top contenders for both the CAW and PWE titles, and has also begun competing in the Tokyo based all female promotion Starlight Pro Wrestling.

And that's that. All 6 ladies are available for download using the usual tags CAW18 and OZCAW, as well as the re-uploaded male characters. Next on the docket is a showcase of my latest projects...my Japan based promotions Nihon-1 and Starlight Pro.

Those CAWS are AWESOME! Not sure if you'll do more Updates? I was under the belief that this was going to be the last update from you this year but if it isn't, then ok then! Sooner or later, I'll probably ask for you to re-upload some CAWS probably by either Next Month or May!

Gotta say you really outdid yourself with Lakoda Rose. She's perfect. Olympia is also a great character as well.

This Japan-themed update is intriguing, do you have a list of names for it?

Seeing as they're both entirely different promotions, it'll be in a separate thread. I'll combine that showcase into one instead of filling up this one. All that's that's left is move-sets for 6 of the characters.

Is Julia Paul or Julia Peterson?

Decided to stick with Paul, because Peterson isn't a ring-announce enabled name.

Julia Prestley (New character)

Olympia Marstorius (New character)

Hey there Oz, I saw these females and a few others a few days ago and downloaded them, great work as always, any chance you'll upload soon some more? Still looking forward to a few I missed out on like Heather Fierhart, Brittany Nitro, Nicole Roland, Dominique Lashay, Celeste Engelbrecht, Venera Kristoff, Azza Nyongo, Cleo Jones, Eve Williams, Kiki Chanel & Noelle Evers. I just love that you brought back Lakoda Rose! Anything you can do would be awesome! Keep up the great work.

I'll put up some re-uploads soon. Putting the finishing touches on the next update, but I haven't forgot about you guys.

There is one or two CAWS from your last update that I haven't got yet but due to your brother releasing NEW FEMALE CAWS, I may have to ask you to Re-upload them in the mere future when I do ask you sometime next Month or in May! The one that is on TOP OF MY LIST is CODY PRINCE! I did have him until the LOGO BULLSHIT happened earlier last year! I do want him again in the mere future but not sure if you will do that unless someone else requested it! If you do Re-upload him, Okay but I was thinking maybe April but if you do it sooner, I will have no problem with that either but I'm trying not to rush you since you are busy!

Archived