Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K18 (Links to updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

Man, you've done wonders with the "Troys". I'd love to see what you could do with Brent Starr. The possibilities are endless ?

Man, you've done wonders with the "Troys". I'd love to see what you could do with Brent Starr. The possibilities are endless ?

Is that a request? You know I'll do it for you if you want. :-D

Ofcourse ?

I always love seeing what you come up with

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grabbed both of them great looking caws also picked up Helena Troy like her look but i changed her intro music to Niki Cross solo theme I think it works well and keep up the awesome work and thanks for the re up

The in game entrance themes are really only place holders. I turn all of the music audio off in my own game for the sake of video recording. My character's actual entrance themes can be heard in the videos I post. And speaking of which...

...here's a match featuring Venera Kristoff and some unreleased ladies. 1 of my 2017 rookies Cleo Jones, and 2 brand new characters; Julia Paul and Haile Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmoAgZJRkLg

Superb caws, look so polished and refined.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so here's the deal. The tag team update is taking a bit longer then anticipated. I though I could bang out 7 CAWs in a week...which was mighty dumb of me. Especially since only Erik Storm and Isaiah Ocean are the only ones I have schematics for, as they've been made before. The other teams Monolith (Alex Price & Shane Camden) and The Bruzas (Nic & Ric Bruza) are being made for the 1st time this console generation...and for the 1st time since the PS2 era. That's a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time ago. And as such, no reference images of them from back then exist. I tried digging up old accounts on other sites and forums, as well as google searches and turned up nothing. So I've been working from ground zero with them. Time consuming...as you'd expect. The update is on pace for release sometime late next week. And following that, I plan on putting an actual show together, The CAW Resolution PPV that will see several championships defended. So that's the status of things as of right now.

Ok, so here's the deal. The tag team update is taking a bit longer then anticipated. I though I could bang out 7 CAWs in a week...which was mighty dumb of me. Especially since only Erik Storm and Isaiah Ocean are the only ones I have schematics for, as they've been made before. The other teams Monolith (Alex Price & Shane Camden) and The Bruzas (Nic & Ric Bruza) are being made for the 1st time this console generation...and for the 1st time since the PS2 era. That's a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time ago. And as such, no reference images of them from back then exist. I tried digging up old accounts on other sites and forums, as well as google searches and turned up nothing. So I've been working from ground zero with them. Time consuming...as you'd expect. The update is on pace for release sometime late next week. And following that, I plan on putting an actual show together, The CAW Resolution PPV that will see several championships defended. So that's the status of things as of right now.

Take your time on some of the CAWS you are working with & do what you have to do but I have to be honest with you, The only CAWs that I want from this Tag update is Isaiah Ocean & maybe Erik Storm but The other Teams, I could care less off for the moment! Not sure why you couldn't just give us those CAWS right now & then next week, release the other 2 teams is beyond me but I'll just have to wait for now & trust your judgement until then.

• 3 weeks later...

At long last, after on and off spurts of creation between work and other real life things (and also some laziness)...they're finally complete. I give to you the CAW2K18 Tag Team pack. As always the tags are OZCAWS and CAW18.

Hope you've got a snack, this is gonna be a long one...

Monolith

Alex Price

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 270lbs

Signature Move: No.17 (Clothesline 17/Blue Thunder Bomb (RW&B Thunderbomb)

Finishing Move: Pay The Price (Canadian Neckbreaker)/Ohio Valley Driver (Pumphandle Death Valley Driver)

Shane Camden

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 242lbs

Signature Move: Flash Forearm (Phenomenal Forearm)/Sudden Stop (Skull Crushing Finale)

Finishing Move: Final Level (Brainbuster 5)/SCO (STO 2)

Tag Team Info:

Motion: The Club

Movie: #DIY

Victory: Face - The Club/ Heel - The Club

Tag Finishing Move: Railgun (Neckbreakbomb)

6A3xhnk.png

iIgZIoP.png

• Debut in 2005 as "The Rockstarz" in the League Of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW)
  • Competed in LXW and briefly in XWA between 2005-11 before breaking up citing professional differences
  • Both are graduates of The Forge Combat Athletics (Formerly The Monster's Den) run by Dru Mercer
  • Reunited as "Monolith" in early 2014 in VJPW
  • Captured the VJPW Tag Team titles within 6 months and held them for all of 2014 into 2015
  • Currently hold the POW, CAW and VJPW Tag team titles

These two have a lot of history dating back to the e-fed era. Originally created by myself (Camden) and my boy NIMZ (Price, who also original creator of Adam Devlin) for LXW, they were a parody of Miz and Morrison back then as The Rockstarz. We had fun with the team, but sadly in e-feds...tag teams are niche. There was never a consistent enough core of teams to really go deep with them, and not long before I broke away from XWA to start PWE, we decided to break the team up (in usual fashion). NIMZ opted to shelve Price, and I kept Shane around as a developmental character to help put other handlers over...before ultimately shelving him myself. Back in 2014, I decided to make them a team again for my own personal use, re-branding them "Monolith" and making them a more serious, gritty team. And that's how they've existed ever since. Never released them, as the demand for teams has only within the last 2 years started to rise again.

Ocean Of Storms

Erik Storm

Weight: 224lbs

Signature Move: Thunderclap (Reverse STO)/Ride The Lightning (Float-over DDT 3)

Finishing Move: Landfall (Diving Corkscrew Moonsault)/The Perfect Storm (Final Cut 1)

Isaiah Ocean

Weight: 230lbs

Signature Move: Deep Water (O-Zone)/Poseidon Kick (Superkick 6)

Finishing Move: Into The Deep (Swinging Neckbreaker 5)/ Undertow (Wheelbarrow Facebuster 1)

Tag Team Info:

Motion: TM-61

Movie: TM-61

Victory: Face - TM-61/ Heel - TM-61

Tag Finishing Move: Lighting Strikes Twice - LST (Superkick/Knee Smash Combo)

MWf8duu.png

vjDQqQR.png

• Debuted in 2014 (Storm) and 2016 (Ocean) respectively
  • Both have been rewarded the CAW Rookie of The Year award
  • First teamed together in a house show, and decided to remain a team due to their incredible chemistry
  • Currently compete in CAW and POW, with appearances in VJPW to come
  • Graduates of The Forge (Storm) and the Skool Of Hardkore (Ocean)

The youngest team, figuratively and literally in my brother and I's shared universe. Ocean Of Storms pretty much happened by accident. Last year I put the 2 into a random tag team match against Cannon Webb and Sam Hein, and they put on one hell of a show. From there I decided to make them a permanent team. Both accomplished singles competitors, I felt moving their trajectory towards tag team wrestling would benefit them both as I continue to evolve them, as they both are my youngest male characters...and I have long term plans for them. The primary source of influence for them as a team in TM-61. Fit to well with the overall feel of the pair as a team.

The Bruzas

Nic Bruza

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 316lbs

Signature Move: Bruzbuster (Spinebuster 1)/ Bruzline (Clothesline 21)

Finishing Move: Bruza Bomb (Powerbomb 8)/ Chokeslam 6

Ric Bruza

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 314lbs

Signature Move: Bruzbuster (Spinebuster 1) Bruz Missle (Gore)

Finishing Move: Bruza Bomb (Powerbomb 8)/ Chokeslam 6

Tag Team Info:

Motion: AoP

Movie: AoP

Victory: Face - AoP/ Heel - AoP

Tag Finishing Move: Bruz Cruise (Clotheline & Spear)

YlnvQMx.png

iaf0R2j.png

• Debuted in 2004 for LXW
  • 1 time LXW and XWA Tag Team Champions
  • Discovered by wrestling legend "The Spartan" Bryan Jasta
  • Co-own Bruza Demolitions, based in their hometown of Fargo
  • Took an extended hiatus away from wrestling in 2012 to focus on their business and raising their families
  • Have a long standing rivalry with The Dooleys

Like Monolith, The Bruzas are from the original class of tag team made for LXW, which include The Dooleys (originally made my myself and my brother Thr33x, and handed off to WLJ), Hungrywold80's Strike Force team and couple other teams from creators long since gone from the community. The Bruzas were the brainchild of a creator/handler known as TheYin, who was best known for his character Bryan Jasta. Sadly he's among the many creators like JonnyPyro, Jix, *Trouble, Matsuyoshi312 and xXIsaIsaXx who have retired from the craft. Yin stopped making them back in 2012, and I've decided to give them a new lease on life in CAW. (With his blessing of course. No character I make that was the original work of another creator is ever shared without their consent.) They're about as no frills as you can get. Influence in their concept comes from The Harris Brothers (aka The Bruise Brothers, Disciples Of Apocalypse, etc), Erick Rowan and The Bruiser Brothers from the SNES game Super Punch-Out.

And that concludes this update. Long overdue, and I apologize for the wait. I just got burnt out. All of the characters I've showcased thus far were made back to back, non-stop over the period of months they were released. I just needed to take a break and reset my brain. Play other games. Get real life shit in order and so on. But I'm back on the horse and ready to ride. Of note the bonus character Brent Starr is missing, but not forgotten. He'll be part of the next update...which will be the Pro Wrestling Evolution update. It will have the following characters;

Adam Devlin

Brent Starr

Ethan Bain

Jimmy Ames

Kris Cade

Van Hayden

Expect the update to roll out in late February. In the meantime, I'm now at work editing the CAW Resolution event. Lots of good stuff coming to fruition. Stay tuned, folks.

I've Already got the Ocean of Storms Tag Team already today but I did not give them your idea of the Tag Finisher due to the fact that I've already have DIY in my Tag team & they have the Tag finisher! I guess I'll try to adjust it or get rid of DIY but it's a pity that both Gargano & CIAMPA have the DIY gear & I cannot get new attires for them unless I download them from CAW in the game but I don't have enough slots to do that!

Boo yeah defiantly grabbing the Bruzas. You thought about doing there long hair version before they cut it off?

You can always just make the edits for your game yourself. My suggestion would be either the Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns or Neville hairs.

I've Already got the Ocean of Storms Tag Team already today but I did not give them your idea of the Tag Finisher due to the fact that I've already have DIY in my Tag team & they have the Tag finisher! I guess I'll try to adjust it or get rid of DIY but it's a pity that both Gargano & CIAMPA have the DIY gear & I cannot get new attires for them unless I download them from CAW in the game but I don't have enough slots to do that!

Might I suggest Total Elimination as a replacement? If you have the Moveset pack that is.

Dude... I somehow managed to miss Primo and Jayson Jones (Despite them both being up on several occasions) if you get the chance and the space you have a couple of downloads waiting right here for you.

Much appreciated.

Made a few subtle updates to both of them in the recent months. Move-set and back end stuff, as well as a completely new 2nd attire for Jay-J based on Prentice Jones' 2nd attire (for obvious tag team purposes). They're both up on CC now.

Boo yeah defiantly grabbing the Bruzas. You thought about doing there long hair version before they cut it off?

You can always just make the edits for your game yourself. My suggestion would be either the Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns or Neville hairs.

Might I suggest Total Elimination as a replacement? If you have the Moveset pack that is.

I do have the moveset pack BUT I've already have a Tag team using that move! I'll just have DIY disband for now in my universe & just let them keep their DIY attire until I unite them when I no longer need the Ocean tag team!

Archived