BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Broke, watching the go-home show right now but if, next year, the invisible logo bug comes back next year let me know before you stream and I'll send you all his logos in an email to fix it. It is really weird seeing him without any of his logos or tats, like he's naked or something. :lol:

Problem with that is that my logos are such a mess that doing so would be a nightmare. Although you mentioned you were looking to maybe get a custom Go For Broke attire for him, I can probably make one tonight if you still want that.

By the way, sorry its very late but here's that Shin Jidai logo you wanted.

tH53bvf.png

Sep 11th will be Blast from the Past last show before Go for Broke (Oct. 2nd) Thanks all you guys for voting. Let me know if you need to know anymore about the matches.

Y38FCoq.jpg?1

Even Wilson vs Victor in a 2 out of 3 Falls Count Anywhere match

Rel5MvM.jpg?1

Callie & Melissa Holmes vs Jet & Violet Rose in a Tornado Tag match for the BPW Women's Tag Team titles

k5BjeKt.jpg?1

Vikings vs Requiem in an Extreme Rules match for the BPW Tag Team titles

5biQXvx.jpg?1

Gary Masterson vs Barrett in an Ambulance match for the BPW Internet title

QciLAwk.jpg?1

La Familia vs Thrill Seekers in a 3 on 3 tag match

xZrVUmM.jpg?1

Brooklyn vs Amber Mitchell for the BPW Women's title

G7Gcv3x.jpg?1

Brandon X vs El Loco for the BPW World title

thank you RatedDXLegend and Enzo Santana for all the great arenas

• 2 weeks later...

bxtJGhg.png

So it's time once again for BPW's biggest show of the year. (Theme song Trespass - Gunnar Olsen)

(*matches so far some more to come w/pictures)

Brandon X vs El Loco for the BPW World Title

Rematch for the BPW World title. 2 wins over the Icon does BX have his number.

Barrett vs Roy Knight vs Mike Willis for the BPW Internet title

After the attack from the Northstar Mike Willis, messing with the BPW Internet title match our Gm has set a match for GFB. Triple Threat for the Internet title

Requiem vs Nuclear Reactor for the BPW Tag Team Titles

This has been Requiem's year but not so much for NR. Can the NR climb the mountain again?

Jet Rose & Violet Rose vs Brooklyn & Gabriella for the BPW Women's Tag Team Titles

The Rose Sisters are now in full sync, can Brooklyn and Gabriella disrupt that?

Amber Mitchell vs Lori Braddock for the BPW Women's title

A new challenger has stepped up to challenge the queen of BPW can she dethrone her at the largest stage?

Erik & Bjarni Magnusson vs Skull and Gorial

After BPW went off air Skull came out and addressed the BPW universe. He challenged the Viking brothers to a tag match at GFB with his disciple Gorial

GFB Spotlight Battle Royale Men's & Women's

Of course the biggest show of the year can't fit all the talent on the card. So our GM has set up two showcase matches, one for the men one for the women, this is to celebrate these men and women that had great years here at BPW.

bxtJGhg.png

So it's time once again for BPW's biggest show of the year. (Theme song Trespass - Gunnar Olsen)

(*matches so far some more to come w/pictures)

Brandon X vs El Loco for the BPW World Title

Rematch for the BPW World title. 2 wins over the Icon does BX have his number.

Barrett vs Roy Knight vs Mike Willis for the BPW Internet title

After the attack from the Northstar Mike Willis, messing with the BPW Internet title match our Gm has set a match for GFB. Triple Threat for the Internet title

Requiem vs Nuclear Reactor for the BPW Tag Team Titles

This has been Requiem's year but not so much for NR. Can the NR climb the mountain again?

Jet Rose & Violet Rose vs Brooklyn & Gabriella for the BPW Women's Tag Team Titles

The Rose Sisters are now in full sync, can Brooklyn and Gabriella disrupt that?

Amber Mitchell vs Lori Braddock for the BPW Women's title

A new challenger has stepped up to challenge the queen of BPW can she dethrone her at the largest stage?

Erik & Bjarni Magnusson vs Skull and Gorial

After BPW went off air Skull came out and addressed the BPW universe. He challenged the Viking brothers to a tag match at GFB with his disciple Gorial

GFB Spotlight Battle Royale Men's & Women's

Of course the biggest show of the year can't fit all the talent on the card. So our GM has set up two showcase matches, one for the men one for the women, this is to celebrate these men and women that had great years here at BPW.

Hopefully NBK will have a shot at the battle royal

Rekka you have until the 1st most likely that's when I will set up the show most likely so I can set all new attire then and any last minute changes. Its will air like XZero said the Oct. 2nd. More details and news will be on this show plus this Friday is Crossfire with Wildcard's NLP/EWE last cross promotion until 2k19

Archived