BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was overheating but I fixed the issue for now I opened the entire PS4 and cleaned the fan and heat sink now its running okay. BPW is back on as normal but I am looking into a new Ps4 though maybe the slim. And I updated everyone but Im not sure what the 7th match should be at Battle in the East. @MikeM I will take a look and let you know what I think.

It was overheating but I fixed the issue for now I opened the entire PS4 and cleaned the fan and heat sink now its running okay. BPW is back on as normal but I am looking into a new Ps4 though maybe the slim. And I updated everyone but Im not sure what the 7th match should be at Battle in the East. @MikeM I will take a look and let you know what I think.

I've put Mason Savage and Cypher Meridian up.

So its finally here Battle in the East our next special event. All the BPW stars will be taking a trip Japan for this show. Need any info on the matches let me know. Also thank you to all the creators for the signees and RatedDXLegend for the arena.

R5WXVkD.jpg?2

Nate Barton vs Jakal in an Extreme Rules Match.

bmCSEIv.jpg?1

Violet Rose & Jet Rose vs Callie & Melissa Holmes for the BPW Women's Tag Team Titles

QNxM1xa.jpg?1

Evil Eyes vs Barrett for the BPW Internet Title in a Falls Count Anywhere Match

YcnaHWE.jpg?1

Dark Order vs Requiem for the BPW Tag Team Titles

megDOnE.jpg?2

King of the East Battle Royale

eSZQRBC.jpg?1

Lee vs Amber Mitchell for the BPW Women's Title

KlE0mWC.jpg?1

Erik Magnusson vs El Loco for the BPW World Title

Come check me out on twitch tell a friend to tell their friend August 14th 1pm EST Twitch name Brokebottle

Lmao X zero you are correct guess she is a draw. The King of the East will most likely be for the internet title #1 contender spot. And idk wildcard hasn't gotten back to me get about saturday but I will keep you guys posted

Wow guys thanks! I'm glad everyone is excited about the idea of this crossover event. I got up w/ Broke last night, ran him through my roster telling him whose who. He's got some good sounding cards in mind. It should be a pretty cool show, as long as my guys show up lol! Broke should be posting more details later today, Hope it turns out great & you guys dig it.

Yeah exactly I have the people but I'm exhasted so when I wake up from my nap I'm going to get the card together and post it here (no pictures) and we should be starting the show around 7 pm est. On my twitch Brokebottle, also Wildcard doesn't havent have females on his show So bpw ladies will either sit this one out or have a match what do you guys think?

Yeah exactly I have the people but I'm exhasted so when I wake up from my nap I'm going to get the card together and post it here (no pictures) and we should be starting the show around 7 pm est. On my twitch Brokebottle, also Wildcard doesn't havent have females on his show So bpw ladies will either sit this one out or have a match what do you guys think?

A statement from both of my clients.

Amber said "She doesn't care and since there are no women in the other two promotions that she is the most dominated woman in all three promotions."

Melissa said "She understands since this is a versus show. But if their is anything she can do to help she will."

Sorry for not showing any love & having a female division. I've been just building up what I have for years now. Never created any females because you've never been able to have men vs women matches. Most of the OG roster is characters that were created by friends & if they had made ladies we wouldn't have been able to play against each other. That being said there seems to be enough of a demand for me to consider expanding my roster for the ladies. If anything I'll create my own female to compete in BPW.

Side note I'm kinda nervous for tonight LOL. I really hope my dudes put on a good show for everyone. Hopefully you folks who don't me enjoy the crossover tonight & maybe check out my future streams. I know shameless plug, my bad.

Okay so the show is dubbed Crossover Super Show hosted by BPW.

EWE and NLP guys will go up against BPW guys in exhibition matches

ODP vs Tarek Arafa for the EWE Hardcore title

Jordan Heavenly vs Johnny Holloway

The Madmen vs Omega

Macho Dragon vs Barrett

Sokolov vs Erik Magnusson

Tiger Millionaire vs Danny Acton

Kenny Lunchbox vs Brandon X

Crunchy vs Roy Knight

Mad Dog vs Skull

Main event Wildcard vs El Loco

So I want to say thank you all so much it is because of you guys that I can do something like this. Also Big shout out to Wildcard for helping me get our first cross promotional thing going. But After talks with the GM of BPW the BPW ladies will not be featured on this show. Any questions feel free to ask. But you can catch this show today at 7pm EST on my twitch just look up Brokebottle. see you guys soon!

Man guys really thank you all so much. I've been doing this for a long time now, keeping everything to myself. To actually have weekly streams with my created stuff that you guys wanna watch is insane to me! Big thanks to Broke to be down for this & actually let me chime in on his stream. I hope this is the start of something very cool that we can continue to grow! Dude if 2k19 has war games then I'm putting an official crossover ppv in my universe!

Kenny Lunchbox took multiple shots to the head. The Dr has cleared him to return back to the ring for Friday. He said he's ok, just wants to sit back & drink some beer.

Wildcard is not happy with how his match ended. He says he will be officially challenging El Loco this Wednesday to a match at Super Valhalla.

Archived