BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering who created Keith Rex as I downloaded him the other day lol.

I noticed about two logos were missing for his shirt and trunks for his first attire so I don't know if you'd be willing to fix them up.

Anywho, great stuff man!

@Rekka I will be downloading them after Livewire I dont think it was BPW they are good CAWs.

@kiddvirus Keith Rex isnt mine but I can ask around and look up who made him and let them know. Thanks for looking at the show. (Jcrl1988 is the creator of Keith Rex ask him on here)

@MikeM I know lol in hindsight no but that is funny lol. I wanted to keep the number 1 contenders feuding and on the show lol

Thanks @ scorpion

-Erik Sigs are Cataclysm (tilt a whirl powerslam) and the dragon sleeper. Fins are the Echo of Valhalla ( freak accident )

-Bjarni sigs are german/ lariat combo and the spinebuster. Fins are Fenrir's bite (batista bomb)

and their tag team finisher is call Ragnarok which is the (big boot and sideslam combo)

hope you like Gary, Gorial and the new look magnusson brothers. Just type in RNR or BPW to find them. Gorial's back and side tattoos are fixed with a tweak in his attire, the Magnusson brothers have the tattoos I sort of invisioned having them have from day one. They are all viking related, and Gary, my MMA inspired caw. IF you dont like the first attire of Gary's, you can change the pants to those red and black shorts or some of joe's the green and black ones.

Archived