BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I will admit i watched a certain match first.

Not the outcome I wanted but Amber atleast knows that on big events when it time to past the touch. Which is why she is better then Brock Lesnar

And Amber had 413 combined.

Now watching from the beginning and yes can here you.

I call hax.

Brandon X was uhh... sick, yeah, sick. He ate some bad sashimi before the match :shift:

Very odd that Rhett was missing his tights logos considering they pull from the same pool as Quinn.

I was going to joke and said you suppose to wear a tie for this event I didn't realize you did until later. And I am in the US.

Show Thoughts

"Men's Rumble"

A new rivalry between Knockout and Gary looks to be happening. And Even should have won he was in there so long and fought so hard.

"Women's Rumble"

Eliza pulled a Gail Kim. I do love Gail Kim but that was kinda of messed up. And Melissa should have had that one that major reversal toward the end screwed her.

"Women's Tag"

Are these the champions the people want? Ones that take the easy way out on the biggest stage of them all. Next year there is going to be a lot more people in these tag matches were count outs won't be a thing.

All the single champions lost?!

Barrett did everything thing to hold on to his title only to lose in a match he wasn't even pinned.

Lori didn't beat Amber. Amber beat herself with that missed dive. She looked dazed from that point on but still try to finish the match.

And Brandon X apparently was showing signs of food poison after having the number of El Loco in the preceding weeks.

Random year end stats

Roy Knight join Victor and Even Wilson as only needing one title to become triple crown.

El Loco has the most reign of a single title becoming a 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time BPW world champion

Barrett became the longest internet champion ever and the only one to break 100 days.

Melissa Holmes is the only woman to win all titles available to her.

Requiem is easily the tag team of the year retaining their titles at GFB, spending the most time this season with the titles, and the second longest reigning tag team champions who defeat the longest reigning tag champion today.

Amber Mitchell has the most days as champion at 413 and spend all but six weeks this season as champion.

The birth of a new women's tag division starting with Callie, Melissa Holmes, Jet Rose, and Violet Rose.

Even Wilson, Barrett, Danny Acton, and Roy Knight becoming Internet champions for the first time.

The Dark Order, Thrillseekers, and Requiem becoming Tag champions for the first time.

Melissa Holmes and Lori Braddock becoming Women's champions for the first time.

Roy Knight, Owen Wilson, Victor, and Brandon X becoming World champions for the first time.

Archived