BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

have you gotten a chance to play as him is what I mean and if so, what did you think of him ?

Oh yeah I usually personally try all the CAWs that are used on BPW. I like his look I think he will find a good place on the show. There are some slight tweaks that I may do to his finshers and entrance if you don't mind. I try to make each caw have something different and I go by who ever comes first usually keeps it lol. We will see if he takes the place of my last monster heel we have a few big men.

So you take the download the CAW we create and use them in your universe? You write the stories, play the matches, all that?

@Rantuckjr Yes I try to, I use universe mode and sometimes its hard to completely make a story around rivalries. But I try to add promos and backstage talk to make a story around matches. I don't play the matches so it makes things more interesting to see what the CPU does in matches. I play the commentator and a CAW i created is the GM. I just stream mine and everyone's caws every week on twitch building around what happens. But this year rivalry system is pretty cool so I may make use it a bit more to make better stories.

Check my CAWS out. Maybe you'll see something you like!

#JC2KUNIVERSE

When will Carl Zynda be up again? I also got Keith Rex because I am Jamaican lol

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you gotten a chance to play as him is what I mean and if so, what did you think of him ?

Oh yeah I usually personally try all the CAWs that are used on BPW. I like his look I think he will find a good place on the show. There are some slight tweaks that I may do to his finshers and entrance if you don't mind. I try to make each caw have something different and I go by who ever comes first usually keeps it lol. We will see if he takes the place of my last monster heel we have a few big men.

So you take the download the CAW we create and use them in your universe? You write the stories, play the matches, all that?

@Rantuckjr Yes I try to, I use universe mode and sometimes its hard to completely make a story around rivalries. But I try to add promos and backstage talk to make a story around matches. I don't play the matches so it makes things more interesting to see what the CPU does in matches. I play the commentator and a CAW i created is the GM. I just stream mine and everyone's caws every week on twitch building around what happens. But this year rivalry system is pretty cool so I may make use it a bit more to make better stories.

Check my CAWS out. Maybe you'll see something you like!

#JC2KUNIVERSE

When will Carl Zynda be up again? I also got Keith Rex because I am Jamaican lol
I have another batch coming next week hopefully. If you want I'll include him in it.

I have no problems with tweaks to entrances or moves, as I still do it, as some times its hard to find one you like. What changes did you make out of curiosity ? As it took me for Gary from the time I got the game, the 13th till now to finally find the signatures and finishers that I like for him, as seen in my videos I posted.

@Jcrl1988 yeah that would be awesome.

@Rekka I may give him brocks or braun its shows off more of the viking anger. His tornado powerlam is a good signature but I may just change his finisher to a powerbomb or the big ending will do some test soon

I didnt think of that one. I will try Braun's or Brocks entrances for Erik's and yeah, the Tornado Powerslam is "The Ride of The Valkryies" it is my personal favorite of his. The dragon sleeper is a reference to Odin hanging from a tree to learn the wisdom of the runes, as for his finishers, I picked some random ones as I couldn't find a replacement for Ragnarok which was a CAF. Also his moveset aside from the finishers was inspired by a retro brock, so it is pretty sweet and fitting of the character or concept too..

Hey @BrokeBottle I uploaded Barrett if you want him on the roster again. Search tag is Mr. 3000GT

Hell yeah I will download him again. Idk if you were watching but i turned Barrett Heel in my universe.

Mike Edwards, Knightmare, Prince Ali, Jet Rose and Violet Rose are all up. Can all be found under "BigDaddyMM24".

I may give Knightmare and the Roses a try just giving you a heads up

Hey @BrokeBottle I uploaded Barrett if you want him on the roster again. Search tag is Mr. 3000GT

Last year, your user tag had issues! You sure that's the right one?

Just look it up from the gamertag worked for me

Knightmare and Jet and Violet Rose are up now if you want them. I've made very slight tweaks to Jet's attire, but otherwise they're all the latest versions.

@MikeM redownloaded them

@Rekka I changed erik to Mark henry's entrance with the powerbomb as the finsher so far it looks nice and seems to fit. Any names for a powerbomb

What do you think? I like playing Knightmare, he's just a demolition device. Ideally I'd like him to move and no-sell like early Undertaker, but it's just not possible.

@MikeM Yeah I really like Knightmare I wish you can set that as a get up but sadly you cant. I already have a storyline forming with him and my caw Roy Knight. Soon I will get the team of Powertrip from Aqfitz and they will all be a faction called the Dark Order (name is a work in progress lol). I have to do some tweaks to the power of finshers though because in his first match on my last show his opponent eat like 3-4 Knight riders and kicked out. His move set is awesome and all the guys look good together but I need to make some better face paint for Roy Knight yours and Aqfitz looks better than my mine lol.

Also Mike did you catch Mike Edwards vs Brandon X at Go For Broke?

I like the Name "Dark Order" :P

Idk know about Knightmare's stats, but have you tried to maximize "Damage Recovery" and "Stamina Recovery"? I think that's the closest you can get to no-selling. Aswell as the "Immovable Object" LV3 ability.

@Rekka Depends on who you are looking for lol. Season 2 has not started yet so no one in this forum caws are up yet. Ep35 is where i start the actual show like normal tuesday is when i stream it.

Mike Edwards vs Brandon X is the 7th match of EP.34 Go For Broke show.

@Vinsmoker Yeah Danny Acton faced Knightmare and eat like 4 finisher and kicked out every time lol

@Rekka Depends on who you are looking for lol. Season 2 has not started yet so no one in this forum caws are up yet. Ep35 is where i start the actual show like normal tuesday is when i stream it.

Mike Edwards vs Brandon X is the 7th match of EP.34 Go For Broke show.

@Vinsmoker Yeah Danny Acton faced Knightmare and eat like 4 finisher and kicked out every time lol

I will have to see that, I caught one on Youtube when Edwards returned and you said "he hadn't been seen in a while".

And yeah, I'll have to do something about people kicking out of Knightmare's finish. I'll leave it to your judgment for BPW, but I may tweak him myself.

@MikeM If you tweak anything let me know. Also the highlights of my twitch are easier to watch everything I have.

Will do.

By the way, alternate attire for Prince Amir is up - not added it to my thread yet.

You asked me about bios and moves for Jet and Violet. I'll give you the basics, I'm fleshing out a proper bio for them.

- Identical twin sisters

- Violet tormented Jet as kids - whatever Jet wanted, Violet made sure to take.

- Jet wanted to be a pro wrestler

- Violet never really did, but somehow she got there first. Violet also "went off the rails" a little in her teenage years, she became interested in the occult and got tattoo'ed, she also likes psychologically tormenting people as well as physically dominating them. Violet basically wants to take Jet's dream away from her (being the Champion and eventually moving to WWE)

- Possible influence from Knightmare on Violet?

Jet is the more agile and athletic of the two, Violet is physically stronger and her offence more brutal. Jet favours more classic, wrestling moves and playing to the crowd.

Move names:

Jet's finisher is called the "Jetstream" (450 splash)

Violet's finisher is the "Thorn of the Rose" (Razor's / Outsiders' Edge)

@MikeM Yeah I really like Knightmare I wish you can set that as a get up but sadly you cant. I already have a storyline forming with him and my caw Roy Knight. Soon I will get the team of Powertrip from Aqfitz and they will all be a faction called the Dark Order (name is a work in progress lol). I have to do some tweaks to the power of finshers though because in his first match on my last show his opponent eat like 3-4 Knight riders and kicked out. His move set is awesome and all the guys look good together but I need to make some better face paint for Roy Knight yours and Aqfitz looks better than my mine lol.

Also Mike did you catch Mike Edwards vs Brandon X at Go For Broke?

If you still need Face Paint help, hit me up

Sorry have not been home lol.

@Mike M makes sense I saw that you had one heel and one face so i figured they had some problems. It is funny though we have another set of twins on the show Even and Owen Wilson. I will try to keep all that in mind I actually have them booked in a match for Ep.36.

@Aqfitz When I see Roy Knight, Knightmare, and Powertrip all together I will see how all their Facepaints look. Like Roy and Knightmare basically have the same color scheme so it looks cool. Once I see powertrip's I will probably ask for Roy's to match theirs so they look uniform.

@Rekka Thanks alot. What do you like or dont like? Feedback is always welcomed. Also have to ask what wrestlers you like minus your own lol.

Yo BB, so since i'm still getting hit hard by the invisible logo bug, just tell me any caw of mine you download that is missing logos and I'll send you them via PM to just download into your game and replace the invisible logos with.

Archived