BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotcha, keeping a list of guys to get done. Aaron Wolf shouldn't be to big of an issue, his moveset is more or less just a carbon copy of one of the in-game movesets with different finishers.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478374-vinsmokers-world-of-wrestling-danny-acton-added-wiki-article/?p=10934629

TAGS: NEWA; Vinsmoker; CAWS.ws

Post contains whole bio^^

Besides the stuff that is in the post...Acton's character can basically be summed up as "Clean-cut-babyface". A wrestler that doesn't make excuses, doesn't cheat and constantly tries to on-up himself in order to reach new heights.

I will download him and give him a try thanks for letting him join BPW. Clean cut baby face need one

Yes, the jobber ones are fun to beat up and also the easiest to create. Though I have been tempted to put my Vince Russo CAW in the Gobeldy Gooker outfit for an entrance attire..

I dont Mind downloading a jobber guy and the caw i mentioned earlier are they still up?

Also lol I may put up some BPW Originals soon have to get them all ready though.

Just redid Sean completely and now the old version of Sean is now victor. My wifes caw is on there too. Same tags as before. Themixicanplays and mixican

And let me know what you think of them!

For some reason Sean Face scan wont download for me.

Hmm Ill have to check it out. May have to reupload him

And hes been reuploaded. Try now. Same tags

The Requiem are up for DL BrokeBottle. Tags for both are The Requiem, Project Wrestling, GMP

Note that online is pulling that bullshit "The text you entered contains inappropriate words" crap on Rhett, so you'll have to fix that when you DL Jackson.

Just redid Sean completely and now the old version of Sean is now victor. My wifes caw is on there too. Same tags as before. Themixicanplays and mixican

i only see callie now

@GMP looks good

i only see callie now

@GMP looks good

I have no idea whats going on. A friend of mine downloaded him last night. Weird

Hey @BrokeBottle I uploaded Barrett if you want him on the roster again. Search tag is Mr. 3000GT

Hell yeah I will download him again. Idk if you were watching but i turned Barrett Heel in my universe.

Mike Edwards, Knightmare, Prince Ali, Jet Rose and Violet Rose are all up. Can all be found under "BigDaddyMM24".

I may give Knightmare and the Roses a try just giving you a heads up

Hey @BrokeBottle I uploaded Barrett if you want him on the roster again. Search tag is Mr. 3000GT

Last year, your user tag had issues! You sure that's the right one?

Just look it up from the gamertag worked for me

So you take the download the CAW we create and use them in your universe? You write the stories, play the matches, all that?

Yeah pretty much from what I understand. He basically books our caws.

Archived