BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

So BPW has been going strong now for a few months and it is mainly because of the awesome people on the forum. Instead of going through and individually asking you all awesome creators .I want you all that think you are interested to post the CAW in this post. I play of PS4 and I need it all Superstars, women, tag teams and even factions if you all have any. I would need the tags to find them. And i would also need their bios? Like their finisher/Signature names, Personality traits, attitudes, backgrounds. I will try to stay loyal to the character the best i can while writing the episodes. I will shoutout to all the creators of the CAWs i use in the promotion. And if any of you all can help outside of CAWs let me know it would be appreciated. You can all check out BPW live on twitch 1pm est every tuesday (twitch.tv/brokebottle) or check out all season one in my highlights.

BPW(Brokebottle Pro Wrestling)

Titles:BPW World Title

BPW Tag Team titles

BPW Women's title

BPW Internet title

Season 1 wwe 2k17 roster

Aaron Owens

Aj Punk

Jesse Owens

Aaron Wolf

Adrian Walker (BPW's Golden Ticket Winner & Season 1 Rex)

Anthony Elden

Austin Elden

Barrett

Brooklyn

Crystal

Damien Webb (BPW Tag Team Champion)

Dominik Kova

El Loco (BPW World Champion)

Eliza Black

Even Wilson

Gabriella

Jack Lewis

Johari

Johnny Holloway

Ken Yamamoto

Knock Out

Lee

Mike Edwards

Miles Osborne (BPW Tag Team Champion)

Nora Perez

Owen Wilson

Quinn Daring

Reed Myers

Rhett Jackson

Ruby Rose

Skull

Tarek Arafa

Victor

Amber Mitchell (BPW Women's Champion)

Mellissa Holmes

Ak 17

Michael Goodwin

Hannibal Styles

Blaze

George Terror

Casey Walker

Alexia Hale

Reah Leon

Tyson Dante

Brandon X

I try to have Caws cap at 92 and try not to have to many similar finishers

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X is up, Arafa is up, Damian Webb is done but I need to get him uploaded at some point. I still need to make Miles Osborne. Who else am I forgetting that you used, and is there any new guys of mine you'd like to use, like Asher Smith or the like?

X is up, Arafa is up, Damian Webb is done but I need to get him uploaded at some point. I still need to make Miles Osborne. Who else am I forgetting that you used, and is there any new guys of mine you'd like to use, like Asher Smith or the like?

Miles Osborne carried Nuclear Reactor to victory so many times.

They're all coming from the IWA - Mike and Prince are up, Knightmare will be soon - and I'm planning Jayden Lazarra, Jet and Violet Rose and Seismic Activity (Nuzbeck Brothers) too.

@AnticsOfAnthony Yes them and Nuclear Reactor were the only tag teams with the BPW titles they are part of our history lol.

@MikeM Is IWA Your promotion? Did you see Mike Edwards vs Brandon X at Go For Broke? It was a good match and i will check the others out as well sure they will make great editions to BPW.

@X-Zero be nice lol Damien won the last match to retain at G4B.

@GMP I will check out the other caws you created as well trying to get my arena and titles redone for the show.

@ResidentCowboy Hope you dont mind me changing Casey's finisher to the trouble in paradise we had quite a few superkicks lol but im glad you liked him in the tag team.

@AnticsOfAnthony Yes them and Nuclear Reactor were the only tag teams with the BPW titles they are part of our history lol.

@MikeM Is IWA Your promotion? Did you see Mike Edwards vs Brandon X at Go For Broke? It was a good match and i will check the others out as well sure they will make great editions to BPW.

@GMP I will check out the other caws you created as well trying to get my arena and titles redone for the show.

@ResidentCowboy Hope you dont mind me changing Casey's finisher to the trouble in paradise we had quite a few superkicks lol but im glad you liked him in the tag team.

thats actually a good idea

The good news is that both members of The Nuclear Reactor are done and ready to go. The bad news is I'm still hearing reports that some CAWs aren't downloading with their logos, so hopefully that isn't the case here. Let me know when you want me to put them up.

whenever you are ready i can download them until like 10 tonight

thats actually a good idea

Yeah i called it the Lasso

Yeah IWA is my own promotion in Universe - International Wrestling Alliance, formed from the joining of ROH, NJPW, WCPW etc.

I missed Edwards V BX, is it on Youtube? Wouldn't mind seeing those two tangle.

This was posted by a helpful user in the GMPorium regarding caws downloading without their logos.

"Found this regarding the invisible logos,

It's happens after you placed the logo if you go back in that logo from edit and resize the logo at all it will make it blank. So if your not happy with the size of the logo it's best to delete the one you put and re put the logo from scratch this will avoid it from going blank.

Now for some reason no matter what you do with that logo that's already in game it will always stay blank once this happens so the only fix if your fixing an already uploaded to CC caw with blank logo's is to re import the same/a new logo in game and go into/edit and replace the old logo with the new and do not resize at all and this will fix it. "

If this happens to you when you DL Brandon X, let me know. I'm not going to go through and completely remake Brandon Xs logos, but I can send you his logos via email to put on him yourself if necessary.

Yeah IWA is my own promotion in Universe - International Wrestling Alliance, formed from the joining of ROH, NJPW, WCPW etc.

Its on my twitch. Just look up Brokebottle and go to highlights then go to the Go For Broke show. @GMP I already downloaded him and his logos dont look messed up for me

Its on my twitch. Just look up Brokebottle and go to highlights then go to the Go For Broke show. @GMP I already downloaded him and his logos dont look messed up for me

Awesome! That's fantastic to hear.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478374-vinsmokers-world-of-wrestling-danny-acton-added-wiki-article/?p=10934629

TAGS: NEWA; Vinsmoker; CAWS.ws

Post contains whole bio^^

Besides the stuff that is in the post...Acton's character can basically be summed up as "Clean-cut-babyface". A wrestler that doesn't make excuses, doesn't cheat and constantly tries to on-up himself in order to reach new heights.

Just redid Sean completely and now the old version of Sean is now victor. My wifes caw is on there too. Same tags as before. Themixicanplays and mixican

And let me know what you think of them!

For some reason Sean Face scan wont download for me.

Archived