BHANGRA MAN'S Caw topic - Hulk Hogan Uploaded SHOWCASE Vids inside + Cody Rhodes / StarDust Uploaded 3/12/17; Gunn Up

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent Hogan sincerely thank you between Amazing Aries HBK attires and your Hogan I can finally recreate the Hogan / HBK fued ??

One final note, the leg drop included in the Hogan is awful I dont know if you used somebodys move set or if they were playing a joke on you but for those who love this hogan want the two best leg drops in the game pick the following as finishers

LEG DROP 2

RUNNING LEG DROP 4

Thanks everyone much appreciated

@Mucky it was someone else but I modified it a lot but didn't test the finisher it looked ok in the preview clearly I was wrong but at least those parts you guys can change

@Amazing cheers great HBK attires BTW

@Rell cheers

@Thanks Romano and Mad

Cant believe I am saying but follow me on twitter as well details in profile

Oh, for anyone who wants the full entrance selections (that had some VLC)...change to the following choices that were on my XB1 release...Bhangra uploaded his non-VLC.

Hollywood Entrance (done by WolfgangJT):

Entrance Music: The Outsiders (for nWo theme), Sting '98 if you want the Wolfpac Theme on it

Titantron Movie: The Outsiders

Ribbon Movie: nWo

Wall Banner Movie: The Ascension (under A's)

Stage Ramp Movie: The Colons (under C's)

Apron & Ring Post Movie: The Ascension

Lighting 02 for all

Intro Motion: Generic Superstar 1..Screen Effect: Movie for Effect 1, then None for Effect 2 (start that about 3/4 way)

Stage motion: Christian (do the nameplate in this one)

Ramp Motion: Titus O'Neil

Ring In Motion: Titus O'Neil

Ring Motion: Lex Luger 2

Hulkamania entrance (done by WolfgangJT):

Entrance Music: Lex Luger (or custom if you guys can do that, we can't)

Titantron movie: Kane '98

Ribbon Movie: Randy Orton

Stage Ramp Movie: R-Truth

Apron & Ring Post Movie: Dana Broke

Wall & Banner Movie: Dana Brooke

All use lighting Bobby Roode 2

Intro Motion: Generic Superstar 8

Stage motion: Generic Superstar 1

Ramp Motion: generic Superstar 1

Ring In Motion: Titus O'Neil

Ring Motion: Lex Luger 2

Custom Victory (for both):

Motion face: Lex Luger 2

Motion Heel: Mark Henry

Title Motion face: generic Champion 5

Totle Motion heel: Generic Champion 4

Music: Entrance Music

Hollywood pieces:

Ribbon Movie: nWo

Stage Ramp Movie: The Colons

Apron & Ring Post Movie: The Ascension

Wall & Banner Movie: The Ascension

Hulkamania Pieces:

Ribbon Movie: Randy Orton

Stage Ramp Movie: R-Truth

Apron & Ring Post Movie: Dana Brooke

Wall & Banner Movie: Dana Brooke

Great work mate as always, any chance youll be converting wolfies tomko?

He can't. I don't have the initial tattoos to pass over (those were done by Mr.DickDan, which only passed them to me via CAW to import in on my face to complete...so I don't have those to give Bhangra to finish out the same).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, Bhangra. Long time fan - been following you since the GameFaqs days.

I had a question for you.

Wizard of Thay, PacmanClassic, and I are working on Stevie Ray and Booker T as a collab and I was wondering if you still had in your possession the flames from Booker T's pants from your release for WWE 2K14 as shown below:

http://i42.tinypic.com/o6lkk8.png

I need the red/yellow flames from the bottom right and if you still have the flames from the silver/black on top left - either would be a huge help to us and we would make sure to credit you. Hit me back when you get the chance.

I tried to send the above as a message to you but it said you are not currently accepting messages, sorry to have dropped this here. Thank you for your time.

Hey there, Bhangra. Long time fan - been following you since the GameFaqs days.

I had a question for you.

Wizard of Thay, PacmanClassic, and I are working on Stevie Ray and Booker T as a collab and I was wondering if you still had in your possession the flames from Booker T's pants from your release for WWE 2K14 as shown below:

http://i42.tinypic.com/o6lkk8.png

I need the red/yellow flames from the bottom right and if you still have the flames from the silver/black on top left - either would be a huge help to us and we would make sure to credit you. Hit me back when you get the chance.

I tried to send the above as a message to you but it said you are not currently accepting messages, sorry to have dropped this here. Thank you for your time.

There's only a few creators left from the GameFaqs days - proper lifers - we should be recognised on Veterans Day IMO.....maybe not

Archived