BHANGRA MAN'S Caw topic - Hulk Hogan Uploaded SHOWCASE Vids inside + Cody Rhodes / StarDust Uploaded 3/12/17; Gunn Up

BHANGRA_MAN

Cody + Stardust uploaded

TAGS: BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

CODY RHODES

STARDUST

Cody Rhodes caw topic here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/479005-bhangra-mans-wolfgangjts-cody-rhodes-and-stardust-pics-uploaded-tags-inside-291117/

========

Billy Gunn Uploaded

BILLY GUNN

Gunn Caw topic here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478390-bhangra-mans-billy-gunn-uploaded-31102017-tags-inside/

awesome showcase vids by iSimplyGame and SmarOneNine below

Check out iSimplyGames videos in general

========

A quick re-upload with the logo replaced due to the beard glitch on right hand side of face

Hope that is fixed now
======

As promised both Hogans uploaded.

My first attire 1 on hogan red yellow varies to Wolfie pics up for attire 1 when tiny pics working

Hope it is liked and no issues with logos

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

HOLLYWOOD

HULK HOGAN

========

2/11/2017 - All attires previewed. Wolfie has to do WM19 tights and I have to complete Hollywood Rules my end on our respective consoles. Hope these are liked and please all help with the downloads. I got more caws planned

Please remember Billy Gunn is uploaded
========

31/10/17 - Hopefully last face update includes mods by Wolfie. More attire previews and hopefully this is uploaded this week.

Gunn already uploaded

======

@everyone

Another face update all attires be previewed tomorrow with upload Thursday or Friday

I believe facial hair is fixed. Curved ends , more textured and I done his two styles of NWO beard

Hope this is liked
========

big time update

slot 1 preview

nwo/ wolfpac slot preview

plus skin tone darkened due to Tyrants suggestion

credit LouEvil for wolfpac tights texture and first red yellow tights only

Credit to LouEvil for tights textures
========

Hogan face updated last time for now. Hope this is liked as attires next thanks to Rell/ Tyrant fotr feedback
========

All texture work by me but obviously using bases that me and Wolfie both created

I think and hope this is liked

Suggestions as long as constructive welcomed

Thanks to Wolfie for suggestions and feedback. Sorry for new topic besides Gunn but think it needs new topic

Cody Rhodes and StarDust by BHANGRA22MAN and WolfgangJT Uploaded 30/11/2017

WOLFGANGJT

CODY RHODES

STARDUST

New_Cody_Face.png

Cody_ZAttire1.png

Cody_ZAttire2.png

Final_Stardust_Gold_Face.png

Final_Stardust_Gold_Attire1.png

https://s8.postimg.org/ijhwk3tn9/Stardust_Attire2.png

CODY.RHODES.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.2
CODY.RHODES.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.W
CODY.RHODES.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.2

Billy Gunn Uploaded 30/10/2017

BILLY GUNN

2zoapon.png

30if9me.png

zkhnwh.jpg

9/11/2017

uPDATES 5/11/2017

Hulkamania_face.png

Final4_Wrestlemania19.png
BHANGRA MAN'S /WOLfgangJTs Hulk Hogan Updates 02/11/2017

Updates 02/11/2017
shaved_face.png
bandana.png

Hollywood_Rules_Final.png
2d9qvsg.png

Updates 31/10/.2017

finalface_V1.png

finalattire1.png

n_Wo_Wolfpac_Elite_attire.png

HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.

HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.

Updates 22/10/2017

NWO /WOLFPAC
2gv99hf.png

• Members
  • MemberPunk.png.7cf8c75300facc1b30cdffc9b
  • 897 posts

Posted just now

Thanks all and Agomera hppefully I fixed it now
@everyone
Another face update all attires be previewed tomorrow with upload Thursday or Friday
I believe facial hair is fixed. Curved ends , more textured and I done his two styles of NWO beard
Hope this is liked

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments

@Mucky I am doing a version of that but when he was in WCW see pics

@CAWKING yes I am

@Kamen see pics

@Romano thanks

big time update
slot 1 preview
nwo/ wolfpac slot preview
plus skin tone darkened due to Tyrants suggestion
credit LouEvil for wolfpac tights texture and first red yellow tights only
Credit to LouEvil for tights textures
========

First let me say this is probably the best Hogan CAW, face wise, I've ever seen, really fantastic. I feel bad even making suggestions because I know I couldn't do any CAWs face that well but two minor suggestions... I think I would make his chin just a touch longer, Hogan always seemed to have a tall head/long face if that makes sense. And on the Hollywood version I would make the black part of his beard alittle darker. Otherwise, I'm honestly not sure it's possible in the creation suite to make it any better than this. Great job, and hoping you guys make a couple different Hollywood Hogan/N.W.O. attires and I'll be writing down both your names to check out your other work as well.

@Cawking it be a mixed slot for now

@DOBSON I will.see about the chin longer and the black bits as that varied

@Tyrant cheers

@impalarydin maybe later

Definitely no worries man, it looks great as is, it's actually probably the most realistic Hogan in a WWE game ever, since it's been a minute since he's actually been in the on-game roster and the graphics have come a long way since then.

I'm hoping to get better at the faces with this newer creation suite (haven't played a WWE game since 2K14), I always feel bad making suggestions to guys like you who are so great at the faces. I'm pretty good with logos & attires, though I skew towards making more custom stuff for the in-game wrestlers, and alumni CAWs I download to kind of update/customize the attires for my roster, based on real attires, logos, eras but tweaked for my own style preferences. Got a ton of stuff planned/done on Photoshop to upload (my Avatar for example). But I do have a pretty solid accurate Adam Bomb, Bret Hart 1993 & 1994 RR & Angle 2005 RR etc. attires planned when I get the game next month (Black Friday, not paying full price for a game with as many bugs/glitches as this one, plus hopefully some patches/Angle/Batista/RVD will be DLC by then).

Anyway, rambling over haha... Great job, look forward to the rest of your creations.

Archived