J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

Ok so i just have to delete the missing logos and reapply them then re-upload and they'll be there for everyone?

Do i have to delete the logos from the game or can i just delete them from the caw and reapply them?

Seems like that also happens to your Angle, mystery solved, still not working.

Can you do that again and reupload him? Doesn't seem that hard when other can create crazy caws (like CM Punk) without that bug. :/

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you give Gallows and Andersons new attires a shot please,Like no one has made attires for them on CC and i could really use them lol.

there are one set of the lastest attire with the green on cc

I think i found the ones you're talking about........Not sure how i feel about them,They don't even have accurate logos.

Update in first post, AJ Styles WK 9 & WK10 attires added.

Logo glitch ruined them:(This is as bad as when 2K released that patch for 2K17 that destroyed all attires made the first month.

Jesus this glitch is annoying the shit outta me, i didn't even edit any of the logos after i placed them, if i had to i deleted and replaced them.

Well i guess i'm done making attires until we get a patch saying this glitch is fixed, I hate putting so much time and work into these and then that glitch ruins all of it.

Update in first post, AJ Styles WK 9 & WK10 attires added.

Logo glitch ruined them:(This is as bad as when 2K released that patch for 2K17 that destroyed all attires made the first month.

Jesus this glitch is annoying the shit outta me, i didn't even edit any of the logos after i placed them, if i had to i deleted and replaced them.

Well i guess i'm done making attires until we get a patch saying this glitch is fixed, I hate putting so much time and work into these and then that glitch ruins all of it.

Yeah it really sucks,I already hit up 2K support about it(on the off chance they'll actually help)This is like the 3rd attire that i Downloaded that got ruined,The other 2 were .jackkks great Charlotte attires they made.

I just took AJ's attires down, i'll put them back up after a patch fixing this damn glitch comes out.

I do hope 2K has a patch in the works specifically addressing this glitch, its ruining everyones creations, which is a big reason why most play these games for the creations.

Archived