J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it last year and i'll say it this year too,Your Edge attires are by far the best on CC.They're perfect.Hopefully Edges face is better in 2K19 and theres an 06 Raw/SD arena.Can't wait to see you make these and his 09 ones with the roses and lightning in 2K19. Again awesome job:)

I said it last year and i'll say it this year too,Your Edge attires are by far the best on CC.They're perfect.Hopefully Edges face is better in 2K19 and theres an 06 Raw/SD arena.Can't wait to see you make these and his 09 ones with the roses and lightning in 2K19. Again awesome job:)

Thanks, yeah i'll definitely make these again at some point on 2K19. Although it would be nice if they actually gave us a legit 2006 Edge model with his rated r superstar attire, i'm tired of getting that retirement Edge model every single year in that same exact awful attire.

We got like 4 or 5 Stings and 4 or 5 Undertaker model's/attires, why can't we get a few different Edge models from his different eras?

Plus i'd love to get the Edge and Lita entrance back in the game where they come out and Edge spins her around and pulls her up to his face, then slides in the ring and waits for her to come in. It'd be perfect if they just gave us an Edge showcase covering most of his career from 2004-2009.

Thanks, yeah i'll definitely make these again at some point on 2K19. Although it would be nice if they actually gave us a legit 2006 Edge model with his rated r superstar attire, i'm tired of getting that retirement Edge model every single year in that same exact awful attire.

We got like 4 or 5 Stings and 4 or 5 Undertaker model's/attires, why can't we get a few different Edge models from his different eras?

Plus i'd love to get the Edge and Lita entrance back in the game where they come out and Edge spins her around and pulls her up to his face, then slides in the ring and waits for her to come in. It'd be perfect if they just gave us an Edge showcase covering most of his career from 2004-2009.

Yeah i agree 100% on that SVR 06 entrance.Plus 2K already has an 06 cena,kurt,and RVD...I don't think an 06 batista,Edge,DX shawn and H,and and 06 randy would be too hard to do considering there's already like 3 Hs(no pun) and 4 or 5 sting and takers like you said.The towers mode if done right could be something really special for unlocks.That would for sure extend the longevity of the game...But idk if 2k will add more arenas/attires as special unlocks for it over time.

Agreed Jman, I mean look at how many of the in-game models of both the current roster (with some exceptions) and the legends are re-used time after time, and appears to be the same way in 2K19, again with some exceptions like Flair and Savage.

Edge, Eddie Guerrero, Jericho, The Ultimate Warrior and couple others could ALL stand to benefit from using new outfits from their varied history.

I guess we'll see once the final roster's posted as to what to expect, but it still seems like 2K's just being plain lazy overall with their approach to this series.

Agreed Jman, I mean look at how many of the in-game models of both the current roster (with some exceptions) and the legends are re-used time after time, and appears to be the same way in 2K19, again with some exceptions like Flair and Savage.

Edge, Eddie Guerrero, Jericho, The Ultimate Warrior and couple others could ALL stand to benefit from using new outfits from their varied history.

I guess we'll see once the final roster's posted as to what to expect, but it still seems like 2K's just being plain lazy overall with their approach to this series.

Yeah i know, i'm tired of them just copying and pasting the legends over to the next game with the same exact attires every year, give us a 2005 heel Eddie attire, give us a WCW Eddie, give us a proper retro Jericho, would also be good to get Jericho from 2008 with the Save Me trunks.

Yeah i agree 100% on that SVR 06 entrance.Plus 2K already has an 06 cena,kurt,and RVD...I don't think an 06 batista,Edge,DX shawn and H,and and 06 randy would be too hard to do considering there's already like 3 Hs(no pun) and 4 or 5 sting and takers like you said.The towers mode if done right could be something really special for unlocks.That would for sure extend the longevity of the game...But idk if 2k will add more arenas/attires as special unlocks for it over time.

Yeah thats true i forgot about the 06 Cena, Kurt and RVD, Edge played a huge part in the main event scene with Cena and RVD during that time, it would make sense to give us an 06 Edge along with them. Also yeah they really need to give us an Orton without the arm sleeve tattoos and a younger face so we can have a retro Orton with a clean shave and younger face with less tats. Also it would be awesome to get Burning In My Light in the game as his theme.

Not sure if you plan on making anymore EDGE attires but would love to have his WM26 and 24 attires,Still can't find a good accurate 26 attire on CC.

Probably not sorry, running low on slots and logo space atm, but i will definitely make more Edge attires on 2K19 fore sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived