J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update in first post, The Mighty Heel Attires added.

If they start wearing an alternate version of their heel attires i'll update the slots with that as their 2nd attire.

Great job as usual. :D

They wore these trunks at a couple live events after their name change before Takeover. Think you could find more pics of it and give it a try?

tzom6nH.jpg

Update in first post, The Mighty Heel Attires added.

If they start wearing an alternate version of their heel attires i'll update the slots with that as their 2nd attire.

Great job as usual. :D

They wore these trunks at a couple live events after their name change before Takeover. Think you could find more pics of it and give it a try?

tzom6nH.jpg

Sure thing!

Awesome work brother!

Anyway you could do a few recent attires (when you have time, of course)? IF so, here's who would be amazing:

- Usos (new Acid Wash tee attire)

- Updated Strowman?

- B-Team?

- Gallows & Anderson (electric blue)?

- New Day (Orange)

Thanks in advance if you tackle any of these!

Finn attires look perfect,Only thing is didn't he use a different style jacket?

No not really, the jacket he wore didn't have a collar and was the kind that has a strap that snaps around the neck which is the kind i looked for when picking the jacket.

Balor2.png

The jacket i put on him you'll notice has the same kind of strap on it its just hanging to the side. I mean there is that one jacket also with the neck strap i think its Ambrose' old jacket but i dunno it just looks too low quality to me, and looks real odd when you try and darken it.

I did however just reupload the attires with a better jacket for the Blue attire, i realized i forgot about the more accurate jacket in the high collar section, so i replaced his old jacket with the newer one in that section, i updated the pics.

Could you do Shinsuke Nakamura's Extreme rules attire with his Greatest royal rumble attire as a secondary please?

Maybe, i was thinking about doing it. Probably wont do the Greatest Royal Rumble attire, but i'll make his Extreme Rules attire with the alternate red pants as the 2nd attire since its his two most recent attires.

Archived