J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, didnt you make a Brian Kendrick 2009 attire? I had it DLd when the game was released but after the logo bug I deleted it. In need of it now

Sorry i deleted those attires a while ago to make room for logos, but i see 1 or 2 people have made some 09 Kendrick attires on CC, i'd check those out.

Damn, those really are some sweet, sweet attires. Like @OmegaTyrant said, it's a shame he hasn't worn those outfits since. Weird.

Thanks again for making and uploading those as quick as you did J-Man.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,1 thing tho,On AJs WM32 attire he should have a P1 logo on the back.Thank you a ton again.

Oh yeah sorry about that, just re-uploaded him with the logo on the vest and updated the first post with pics.

Isn't his Backlash attire the same one he used most of his time at Smackdown? I was hoping his 2nd attire would be the one he used at Montreal 2 weeks ago.

Yeah but he only wore the Montreal shirt during a promo with some pants, when he got into a match in his actual wrestling attire with the shorts he wore the black and red attire he wore at Backlash.

If you got pictures of him with the Montreal shirt with shorts he may have wore at a live event or something then i'll make it, cause i don't know how to make the shorts since he didn't wear any on the Montreal Raw.

Archived