J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jman excellent work mate, just wondered if you were planning on doing any attires for the lesser used wrestlers ie. the colons, Apollo Crews, Titus, Darren Young etc . I know they are not popular with everyone but as nobody ever does them wondered if you would. If not who you got in mind next? Keep up the great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Update in first post, Seth Rollins Summerslam 2015 attire added.

I was just browsing CC for a good version of his Summerslam 15 attire and i just noticed nearly all of them was inaccurate or half assed. None of them had the kickpad logos or the wristbands detailed or the belt buckle accurate, and the colors was mostly off.

So i figured i'd put some work into making a really accurate version for you guys, i detailed the wristbands, put a custom logo belt buckle so it wasn't a shiny material cause the belt buckle was connected to the lines of the tights. I detailed the kickpads and got the color and material as accurate as i could.

Great job on the '15 seth attires,Any chance of you doing his SummerSlam 16 and 17 attires?

I may give those a shot, wasn't the biggest fan of his SS 16 attire though.

Hey J-man mind doing some other seth rollins attires like the wrestlemania 33 one the summerslam 2016 one and summerslam 2018 one?

Theres already 1 or 2 good Rollins WM 33 attires on CC so i probably wont make that, but i may do his 16 and 17 Summerslam attires in a slot.

Archived