J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update in first post, Kevin Owens Survivor Series 2017 attire added! Also includes Fastlane 2017 attire.

Little note i got him in a much more accurate shirt and shorts than most, the default shirt makes him look too fat and the shorts are too baggy, was looking around and found a perfect shirt that fits him better and doesn't make him look fatter than he is, and got a great pair of shorts thats also slimmer.

Just got the Payback/No Mercy slot. Great work! I decided I would just make an inaccurate set for the MITB/Survivor Series slot, as the inaccurate attires still look cool and it saves me logo slots. That logo limit is a pain in my ass

Just kidding! After deleting a shit load of logos I was able to download the MITB/Survivor Series slot. Looks great!

So, J-Man, about that new All red atttire for AJ..... :lol:

Ask and you shall receive :)

Update in first post, AJ Styles SDL 11/28/17 attire added.

Thank you! It looks phenomenal!

That was fast, too!

Yeah i had most of the logos made already just had to swap some colors around on some, soon as i saw he was wearing that attire again i started getting the logos ready during his match. Wanted to get this up for you guys quick.

Lol is the SD 16 attire basically the SummerSlam, your avatar attire? :P

Lol never occurred to me i was making his attire from my avatar until you pointed it out lol completely forgot.

But yeah its pretty much his Summerslam 16 attire, but on the smackdown after Summerslam he wore that attire but with blue kneepads and a blue elbow pad and t shirt, which i liked better than the actual Summerslam attire overall.

Once again, you're my go to for AJ attires. I have pretty much all the ones I want. Aside from the other NJPW attires, but those are pretty much the same as your WK attires, just different colors

Archived