J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't have to resize or rotate, just select the blank logos then pick the right one and so on. Didn't take that long.

I did check what size each logo was in game b4 I uploaded them, to make sure they're the same size

Update in first post, AJ Styles WK9 & WK10 attires added.

Fingers crossed all the logos are on there, they should be.

Looks great as always:)But what's up with AJ's elbow pad lol

The last patch caused that bug, ever since the patch now when you put AJ's hoodie on if you have an elbow pad on it makes it bug out like that. It goes away if you remove the hoodie. Hopefully the next patch fixes it.

Dang It, It was so near perfect. Everything is fine except for one logo on AJ. It's the Bullet Club logo on his Mask for the WK 10 attire, it's glitched :( it is the only one tho

Ok thats good, its not so bad if thats all thats missing, heres the logo so you can put it on yourself, assuming the hair textures on the mask is still there you should be able to easily make it how it should look

a1u8lu.png

I'll probably be re-uploading Tozawa later tonight with the logos fixed hopefully, i think all i have to do is delete and re-upload the logos and re-apply them. I'll probably polish a few things on him as well, i know i forgot to make the boots under his kickpads the right color.

Archived