J-man89's Alt attires- Kevin Owens Summerslam 2018 Attire Added!

J-man89

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so i just have to delete the missing logos and reapply them then re-upload and they'll be there for everyone?

Do i have to delete the logos from the game or can i just delete them from the caw and reapply them?

I would imagine that it's just from the CAW.

I dunno the blonde hair and black goatee really doesn't bother me too much, you can always reset the hair color yourself if you prefer if the default color.

Won't that screw up the logos?

I dunno the blonde hair and black goatee really doesn't bother me too much, you can always reset the hair color yourself if you prefer if the default color.

Um i dunno, is that another glitch? Cause i haven't heard of that one yet.

I don't know either. I'm just wary of editing any attire or CAW until 2K sorts shit out

I don't know either. I'm just wary of editing any attire or CAW until 2K sorts shit out

I think its fine, i edited an attire i downloaded the other day and its perfectly fine. If it does mess it up you can always re-download it again.

I think its fine, i edited an attire i downloaded the other day and its perfectly fine. If it does mess it up you can always re-download it again.

It was fine. I was able to remove the dye without affecting the attires. It looks great!

Archived